Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-07

(2020-06-07, 14:41)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 02:23)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 22:29)nazim12 Wrote: @Cartman.Dos
This thread is about 218 pages and I read it many times but could not find the Proper solution why I am not getting IMDB rating and Studio Logos along with media codec using Bingie layout .
I used TheMovieDB scrapper with IMDb enabled . I have properly set ratings flags and studios in both Home layout and Media library Yet no success . I have done many many changes in settings but never succeeded , I can only see TMDB and tvdb ratings , there is some thing very little which I am missing , I know you are no more replying but consider it once for the sake of your work,
Studio logo appears in Kodi default skin but won't display in Bingie home screen

https://i.postimg.cc/90khr3Zj/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/bJTYYFmz/image.png

This is my humble request kindly consider to reply

Note : @vrds : inculdefooter.xml doesn't worked for me
I have managed to get all that to work in the last week Smile
That is, everywhere except for in the HUBS.
Hit me up if you need help.

Regarding not getting IMDB ratings, do you have an OMDB key in the addon settings? (Skin settings - supported addons - Metadata and Artwork module)
I'm getting pretty much all ratings now, but i did have a omdb api key and tmdb api key.
What i did notice was that even when deleting the Kodi DB and all the cache, to start "fresh" it seems it was keeping some data stored somewhere and i would always get the same few ratings. Once i really started from scratch Kodi all of a sudden picked up ratings for everything.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-06-07

(2020-06-07, 20:07)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 09:24)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 02:23)CK77 Wrote: I have managed to get all that to work in the last week Smile

Ok may be your settings might be changed compare to me can you share your settings this might resolve the problems or anything in your mind that could resolve it

ok in the Skin settings:

Under Media library views:
     Media Flags, Ratings and Studio Logo in Views:
     Enable all (Studio Logo, IMDB Rating,...)
     Video Information:
     Disable Studio Logo needs to be off
Under Homescreen Layout:
     Footer (Media Flags, Ratings & Studio Logo)
     All should be turned off except for Disable Additional info, this way you will get your Media Codecs shown on the main screen
Under Supported Addons:
     Metadata and Artwork Module:
     In the API key section enter keys for at least omdbapi and TMDB to get your ratings properly.

Also to get Studio icons:

Under General settings:
     Skin Resources Settings:
     Select Studio Icons (select colored or white studio icons)

Go over these settings, restart Kodi and see how you get along now.
I'll be home all day if you have more questions or need trouble shooting.

Studio Logos appeared thanks.

https://i.postimg.cc/tTnpg32H/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/sfS3dJMY/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/xCmVQ01f/image.png

still working under scanning will update when done.

(2020-06-07, 09:24)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 02:23)CK77 Wrote: I have managed to get all that to work in the last week Smile

Ok may be your settings might be changed compare to me can you share your settings this might resolve the problems or anything in your mind that could resolve it

ok in the Skin settings:

Video Information:
Under Homescreen Layout:
     All should be turned off except for Disable Additional info, this way you will get your Media Codecs shown on the main screen
Under Supported Addons:
     In the API key section enter keys for at least omdbapi and TMDB to get your ratings properly.

Under General settings:
     Skin Resources Settings:

No Imdb and Codecs.
but i have found some movies which are not under clear art and not much familiar there imdb came  , i think something stopping them to display 
is there any api kind for imdb ?

(2020-06-07, 22:50)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 09:24)nazim12 Wrote: Ok may be your settings might be changed compare to me can you share your settings this might resolve the problems or anything in your mind that could resolve it

ok in the Skin settings:

Video Information:
Under Homescreen Layout:
Under Supported Addons:

Under General settings:
     Skin Resources Settings:

No Imdb and Codecs.
but i have found some movies which are not under clear art and not much familiar there imdb came  , i think something stopping them to display 
the api key for OMDB is what you need to get the IMDB ratings.
Are you getting some IMDB ratings, or none at all?

The codec info has nothing to do with the ratings or studio icons.
Where are they not showing up? on the main bingie screen or on the other bingie views?

(2020-06-07, 23:05)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 22:50)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 20:07)CK77 Wrote: ok in the Skin settings:

Video Information:
Under Homescreen Layout:
Under Supported Addons:

Under General settings:
     Skin Resources Settings:

No Imdb and Codecs.

Where are they not showing up? on the main bingie screen or on the other bingie views?
i am getting Imdb only for those movies who aren't have any art effects but not all . i am talking about home screen widgets which i use alot . may be the scrapper i use to update library previously i did themoviedb and now universal scrapper

edit : i am using omdb api

(2020-06-07, 23:26)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 23:05)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 22:50)nazim12 Wrote: No Imdb and Codecs.

i am getting Imdb only for those movies who aren't have any art effects but not all . i am talking about home screen widgets which i use alot . may be the scrapper i use to update library previously i did themoviedb and now universal scrapper

ok, you are probably going to notice that you will still have the same movies with imdb ratings after using the universal scraper. 
I had to completely start from scratch to get all my movies with ratings.

So my advise if it's not working out after using the Universal scraper is to delete Kodi and the user folder.
Install kodi, install the bingie skin, set all your settings correct, add your api keys and then add your sources
If you have multiple sources for your movies/tv series then add a source with a small amount of movies, just to check if it all works, then add the other ones when you are happy with the result.

To see the codecs on the main screen you have to make sure that the option Show more info is unchecked!

Do you use .nfo files with your movies or not?

(2020-06-07, 23:33)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 23:26)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 23:05)CK77 Wrote: the api key for OMDB is what you need to get the IMDB ratings.

ok, you are probably going to notice that you will still have the same movies with imdb ratings after using the universal scraper. 

So my advise if it's not working out after using the Universal scraper is to delete Kodi and the user folder.
Install kodi, install the bingie skin, set all your settings correct, add your api keys and then add your sources
If you have multiple sources for your movies/tv series then add a source with a small amount of movies, just to check if it all works, then add the other ones when you are happy with the result.

To see the codecs on the main screen you have to make sure that the option Show more info is unchecked!

well i have more then 7000 movies and tv shows , it will take many hours ( because its online ) and no guranatee it still for imdb . but see below why it appearing in unknown movie 
https://i.postimg.cc/jdRqHkX8/image.png

and where is this show more?
yes .nfo

Edit : one more strange thing i found when i refreshed ( there is a button refresh in bingie view) any movie individually , it process through artbeef and give imdb rating , but when i scan fully from artbeef it wont give but individual one only after manual refresh .

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-08

(2020-06-07, 23:52)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 23:26)nazim12 Wrote: i am getting Imdb only for those movies who aren't have any art effects but not all . i am talking about home screen widgets which i use alot . may be the scrapper i use to update library previously i did themoviedb and now universal scrapper

well i have more then 7000 movies and tv shows , it will take many hours ( because its online ) and no guranatee it still for imdb . but see below why it appearing in unknown movie 

yes .nfo

Edit : one more strange thing i found when i refreshed ( there is a button refresh in bingie view) any movie individually , it process through artbeef and give imdb rating , but when i scan fully from artbeef it wont give but individual one only after manual refresh .

I have no idea why that happensHuh
The option is in Homescreen layout/Footer(....) Disable Additional Info needs to be enabled.

I tried for day, by deleting the db and cache to get the ratings to show up consistently and i just gave up.
Then a full refresh did it for me.
It shouldn't take that long to recreate your Kodi DB if you use the nfo files. If you use the scrapers it will probably take a long time with your collection.
I have just over 1000 movies and 150 tv series, and a full DB scan takes about 25 minutes

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-06-08

(2020-06-08, 00:39)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 23:33)CK77 Wrote: ok, you are probably going to notice that you will still have the same movies with imdb ratings after using the universal scraper. 

yes .nfo

The option is in Homescreen layout/Footer(....) Disable Additional Info needs to be enabled.

I tried for day, by deleting the db and cache to get the ratings to show up consistently and i just gave up.
It shouldn't take that long to recreate your Kodi DB if you use the nfo files. If you use the scrapers it will probably take a long time with your collection.
I have just over 1000 movies and 150 tv series, and a full DB scan takes about 25 minutes

Disable aditional.info already enabled but no media codec as well .
Can you show me your home screen with all ratings .codec.info enabled ?
Yes if i will not get any choice but to reinstall later on .

(2020-06-07, 23:26)nazim12 Wrote: Edit : one more strange thing i found when i refreshed ( there is a button refresh in bingie view) any movie individually , it process through artbeef and give imdb rating , but when i scan fully from artbeef it wont give but individual one only after manual refresh .
i think that's because a refresh might actually refresh your nfo file. so if you get the data that you need because of that refresh it might pick up the rating.
Artwork Beef has nothing to do with the ratings, only with the art.

(2020-06-08, 00:47)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 00:39)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 23:52)nazim12 Wrote: well i have more then 7000 movies and tv shows , it will take many hours ( because its online ) and no guranatee it still for imdb . but see below why it appearing in unknown movie 

yes .nfo

This is what my home screen looks like: https://ibb.co/Tw4PpZZ

(2020-06-08, 00:59)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 00:47)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 00:39)CK77 Wrote: I have no idea why that happensHuh

Mouth watering lol , i will not get media codec because i dont have any physical media in library . and you have all ratings wow . one more thing does omdb have 8 digit key ? you seem like landscapes pictures but i liked landscape bigger with clearart pictures.

(2020-06-08, 01:29)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 00:59)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 00:47)nazim12 Wrote: Disable aditional.info already enabled but no media codec as well .

Mouth watering lol , i will not get media codec because i dont have any physical media in library . and you have all ratings wow . one more thing does omdb have 8 digit key ? you seem like landscapes pictures but i liked landscape bigger with clearart pictures.
yes the omdb api keys are very short compared to the ones from fanart or tmdb. 8 digits seems about right.
I went with landscape because with posters i only get one row of widgets on my screen. I only have 1080p tv

(2020-06-08, 01:39)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 01:29)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 00:59)CK77 Wrote: This is what my home screen looks like: https://ibb.co/Tw4PpZZ
yes the omdb api keys are very short compared to the ones from fanart or tmdb. 8 digits seems about right.
I went with landscape because with posters i only get one row of widgets on my screen. I only have 1080p tv

your skin is ready but strangely u are not using Clear art Pictures , they are way way better then Landscape pictures

(2020-06-08, 01:42)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 01:39)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 01:29)nazim12 Wrote: Mouth watering lol , i will not get media codec because i dont have any physical media in library . and you have all ratings wow . one more thing does omdb have 8 digit key ? you seem like landscapes pictures but i liked landscape bigger with clearart pictures.

your skin is ready but strangely u are not using Clear art Pictures , they are way way better then Landscape pictures

what do you mean clear art pictures.
Don't you just use Large Landscape on your setup?
What's the difference between clear art pictures and Landscape?