Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-09

For those who may be interested in, I've made a litle tweeking in the Subtitles Dialog, and you can download the XL file here: https://we.tl/t-72ZH9M8qNq

Some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ikFwmmB

EDIT: I just notice that the stars rating system is not working probably, if the subtitle has a 5 rating, it shows only 2,5 stars... need to correct that.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-09

(2020-06-09, 21:23)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 19:54)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 16:39)vrds Wrote: To be honest, I think is just TVDB that doesn't have any rating for those Series... I tryed to make the ratings scrappers to get ratigs for TMDB instead of TVDB, and I get a rating from TMDB... but is not shown in the footer in widget with TV Shows in it, but if I got to the plot & critics window, I can see there the TMDB ratings...

I tryed to confirm that is TVDB that has no ratings fot the Series but when I got to the TVDB website, I can't see the ratings anyware LOL.
It's a bit of both.

Emby doesn't store ratings well in the .nfo file, they putthe rating as follows:

<rating>6.5</rating>

but Kodi actually expects a format like this:

<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
   <value>6.200000</value>
   <votes>4718</votes>
</rating>

So when i started from scratch with just the scrapers from Kodi my Kodi database was filled out better and i got ratings for IMDB and TMDB/TVDB for all shows
Like before some if the TVDB ratings were 0.0, but all got consistent ratings for both.
With Emby certain ratings still don't show up properly.

The way Bingie deals with missing ratings is as follows it seems.
It uses the Metadata and Artwork Module to search for all the missing ratings and stores those in the simplecache.db
You can find that db in userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache.
Looks like if you delete this DB it will retrieve the ratings again but it takes a while.

My next step is to see if i can find somebody on the Emby forums to see if they are planning on updating their nfo plugin to make sure they are using the proper nfo format for Kodi

But you are also right that newer shows don't get a rating because you can't vote/rate tv series anymore in the new TVDB website

Thx, I will try delete that cache and see if I start to get TVDB ratigs.

Keep in mind that TVDB ratings will still read 0.0 for those who have no ratings. This will be mainly shows that were released in the last 6 months or so

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - trkselim - 2020-06-10

(2020-06-09, 21:29)vrds Wrote: For those who may be interested in, I've made a litle tweeking in the Subtitles Dialog, and you can download the XL file here: https://we.tl/t-72ZH9M8qNq

EDIT: I just notice that the stars rating system is not working probably, if the subtitle has a 5 rating, it shows only 2,5 stars... need to correct that.

It’s beautiful thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-10

(2020-06-10, 06:31)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 21:29)vrds Wrote: For those who may be interested in, I've made a litle tweeking in the Subtitles Dialog, and you can download the XL file here: https://we.tl/t-72ZH9M8qNq

It’s beautiful thanks
Thanks Smile

Here is a Link with stars ratings working properly: https://we.tl/t-jjY9qdo5XA

note: for the flags show up, you need to install from Kodi Repo. the flags color colection, and then select it as resource for flags in the Bingie Settings.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mikebzh44 - 2020-06-10

After years using Aeon Nox, it's time to switch and Titan Bingie look perfect for me !!

To test this skin, I start from a ne Kodi 18.7, install the repository, install the skin and all the dependencies.

But when I'm on the main menu, on "Continue watching", when I select a video (episode or movie), I have any way to play the video, all I have is a Info window :

My setup is incomplete ?

I also change other items on the main menu to use Smart playlists and I face the same issue.

Thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-10

(2020-06-10, 17:24)mikebzh44 Wrote: After years using Aeon Nox, it's time to switch and Titan Bingie look perfect for me !!

To test this skin, I start from a ne Kodi 18.7, install the repository, install the skin and all the dependencies.

But when I'm on the main menu, on "Continue watching", when I select a video (episode or movie), I have any way to play the video, all I have is a Info window :

My setup is incomplete ?

I also change other items on the main menu to use Smart playlists and I face the same issue.

Thanks.
Have you tried to set the skin back to English to see if the buttons show up then?
I think i've read on this thread that sometimes there are issues with buttons and different languages.

Switch to English but doesn't do anything.

So I found that when I enable "videoinfo_button_play" setting in settings.xml (change value to true), the Play button is displayed and I can launch the video for Smart playlists. But nothing append on "Continue watching" items.

Press play but then return to Main menu.

BTW, I did't found where to activate "videoinfo_button_play" option in Skin settings.

After activating "debuginfo mode" in settings.xml, I found that when I'm on the main menu and select one item from "Continue watching", filename and path for the item is OK  :

But when I click on the item, this information is cleared :

When I'm browsing a Smart playlist, it's OK :

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-10

(2020-06-10, 19:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: After activating "debuginfo mode" in settings.xml, I found that when I'm on the main menu and select one item from "Continue watching", filename and path for the item is OK  :

But when I click on the item, this information is cleared :

When I'm browsing a Smart playlist, it's OK :

The only other thing i can think of is that the previous skin you were using is sharing menu settings with Bingie and that's why your setup is messed up
I've never seen the button problem.

I'm testing on Windows with Portable mode and I made a dedicated portable_data folder for this skin so there is no previous settings from other skins shared with Bingie.

To make this button work, I edit IncludesDialogVideoInfo.xml file and add few lines in radiobutton (id="8") after <onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick> :

Before :
Code:
                            <!-- Play -->
                            <control type="radiobutton" id="8">
                                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(videoinfo_button_play)</visible>
                                <visible>!Control.IsVisible(9) + !$EXP[IsTvShowDBTypeNoFallback]</visible>
                                <include>Bingie_InfoDialog_Button_Default_Defs</include>
                                <include content="Bingie_InfoDialog_Button_Texture">
                                    <param name="radiotexture" value="dialogs/videoinfo/info/play.png"/>
                                </include>
                                <label>$LOCALIZE[208]$INFO[ListItem.Season, $LOCALIZE[20373] ,]$INFO[ListItem.Episode, - $LOCALIZE[20359] ,]</label>
                                <radioposx>15</radioposx>
                                <radiowidth>23</radiowidth>
                                <radioheight>21</radioheight>
                                <!-- Set InfoDialog as BaseWindow if NOT clicked via SendClick -->
                                <onclick condition="!$EXP[IsTvShowDBTypeNoFallback]">SetProperty(BaseWindow,1,Home)</onclick>
                                <onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
                            </control>

After :
Code:
                            <!-- Play -->
                            <control type="radiobutton" id="8">
                                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(videoinfo_button_play)</visible>
                                <visible>!Control.IsVisible(9) + !$EXP[IsTvShowDBTypeNoFallback]</visible>
                                <include>Bingie_InfoDialog_Button_Default_Defs</include>
                                <include content="Bingie_InfoDialog_Button_Texture">
                                    <param name="radiotexture" value="dialogs/videoinfo/info/play.png"/>
                                </include>
                                <label>$LOCALIZE[208]$INFO[ListItem.Season, $LOCALIZE[20373] ,]$INFO[ListItem.Episode, - $LOCALIZE[20359] ,]</label>
                                <radioposx>15</radioposx>
                                <radiowidth>23</radiowidth>
                                <radioheight>21</radioheight>
                                <!-- Set InfoDialog as BaseWindow if NOT clicked via SendClick -->
                                <onclick condition="!$EXP[IsTvShowDBTypeNoFallback]">SetProperty(BaseWindow,1,Home)</onclick>
                                <onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
                                <!-- play episode -->
                                <onclick condition="!Control.IsVisible(5050) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)">PlayMedia(videodb://tvshows/$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
                                <!-- play movie -->
                                <onclick condition="!Control.IsVisible(5050) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie)">PlayMedia(videodb://movies/$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
                            </control>

Now the button works and the episode is played.

I guess is not a solution and I hope the skinner will find why this behaviour accure.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-11

(2020-06-10, 19:33)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-10, 17:24)mikebzh44 Wrote: After years using Aeon Nox, it's time to switch and Titan Bingie look perfect for me !!

My setup is incomplete ?

Thanks.
Have you tried to set the skin back to English to see if the buttons show up then?
I think i've read on this thread that sometimes there are issues with buttons and different languages.
Try a fresh install with English only after you have made all your adjustment in bingie then switch to french. Not a dirty install.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mikebzh44 - 2020-06-11

OK so fresh install of Kodi 18.7 in English then repository installed and skin installed.

First start, reply Yes to the first question and No to the second so my Bingie home screen is empty.

Stop Kodi, add my advancedsettings.xml file to plug Kodi on my MySQL DB and restart Kodi.

Home is now populated :

And when I select the first item of "Continue watching for you", option to play the episode is now displayed (and other options) :

But when I select "Play Season X Episode Y" button, nothing is played and I'm back to the main menu.

So I tried with anew fresh install and with a local DB and I scanned some TV Shows and the Play button works.

I will export my libraries and try with a full scan to see if all my issues are fixed. If ti's OK, I will clean my MySQL DB.

Thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-11

(2020-06-11, 06:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: OK so fresh install of Kodi 18.7 in English then repository installed and skin installed.

First start, reply Yes to the first question and No to the second so my Bingie home screen is empty.

Stop Kodi, add my advancedsettings.xml file to plug Kodi on my MySQL DB and restart Kodi.

Home is now populated :

And when I select the first item of "Continue watching for you", option to play the episode is now displayed (and other options) :

But when I select "Play Season X Episode Y" button, nothing is played and I'm back to the main menu.

So I tried with anew fresh install and with a local DB and I scanned some TV Shows and the Play button works.

I will export my libraries and try with a full scan to see if all my issues are fixed. If ti's OK, I will clean my MySQL DB.

Thanks.

What this sounds like to me is that you are not using network paths for your movies.
They have to be stores as follows \\Network IP\Movies\....
If they are stored with a drive letter you have to make sure the computer with Kodi on it has the same drive letters mapped

You can check in the kodi.log to see what it's trying to play and why it's not playing.
Easiest way of doing that is exit kodi
start kodi again, try to play the movie/tv episode
check the bottom of the kodi.log to see what it was trying to do

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-11

(2020-06-11, 06:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: OK so fresh install of Kodi 18.7 in English then repository installed and skin installed.

Home is now populated :

Thanks.
Issue fixed?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mikebzh44 - 2020-06-12

My sources are SMB so no letters Wink

Yesterday, I have exported all my librairies in separated files then I setup a new Kodi using a local DB and I scraped all my sources. Everything is OK.

So today, I will install an local MySQL DB on my computer and start a new Kodi setup and scrap again all my sources. If I face no issue, I will erase my MySQL DB stored on my NAS.