Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - ESCO1 - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-20, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 17:08)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 23:47)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes, have to wait till I'm off work

Hi AchillesPunks Any updates ?
Change the 6 to a 0 and that should do it.
IncludesOSD

Hey buddy so am going to use this too so the logo pops up right away. Are you going to add this along with new updates soon? I know you said you were going to fix the issue on the main menu when you move up or down the non highlighted text jums/moves a little like a glitch. Just wanted to say i really appreciate you jumping on this thread and sorta reviving the work on this skin. I love using this skin on my pc its so clean, minimal, and organize. I do have some request and issues/bugs that i want to point out to you.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-20, 04:10)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 17:08)trkselim Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks Any updates ?
IncludesOSD

Hey buddy so am going to use this too so the logo pops up right away. Are you going to add this along with new updates soon? I know you said you were going to fix the issue on the main menu when you move up or down the non highlighted text jums/moves a little like a glitch. Just wanted to say i really appreciate you jumping on this thread and sorta reviving the work on this skin. I love using this skin on my pc its so clean, minimal, and organize. I do have some request and issues/bugs that i want to point out to you.

that little glitch of the items "jumping" is very easy to fix.
includesBingie.xml

In main menu 900, which starts around line nr 1070
from around line nr 1085 you see <itemlayout height="85"...
could be another number depending on which version you are using, just make sure the number is the same on the following lines too
line 1103 <focusedlayout height="85"...
and the same on line 1122

That should do the trick

(2020-06-20, 04:19)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 04:10)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: Change the 6 to a 0 and that should do it.
IncludesOSD

that little glitch of the items "jumping" is very easy to fix.
includesBingie.xml

In main menu 900, which starts around line nr 1070
from around line nr 1085 you see <itemlayout height="85"...
could be another number depending on which version you are using, just make sure the number is the same on the following lines too
line 1103 <focusedlayout height="85"...
and the same on line 1122

That should do the trick

Thanks man ill try it out in a few.

Hey @CK77 or @AchillesPunks or anyone else reading that has the skill to fix the following.

So i noticed this issue since day one using this skin.
I wanted to post pics or video but am aways from the pc. Ill try to explain but if i cant make myself understood ill post examples. So no matter which section/category am under this happen when spotlight auto trailer is enabled. So for instance on my "Anime" section when you go in you see a spotlight content lets say Dragon Ball Z movie. And as soon as the trailer autostarts, spotlight goes on to the next movie/logo so while dbz trailer is playing the logo to lets say bleach movie with the play/more info button are displaying. So i think its a timer issue where the skin is loading the next spotlight content without giving enough time for trailer to load and play. Hopefully this makes sense to someone if not like i said ill post samples. Please help!! This annoying.
So another example on "my list" section i can hover over the "witcher" poster then the trailer will auto start but the logo and plot to lets says the "100" series is being displayed on top of the witcher trailer.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - sanangel - 2020-06-20

Who could explain to me how I could have the view of a single row of widgets at the same time in the main menu? I would like or to be able to lower the widget to the bottom, or to enlarge or remove the part that is seen from the next and that is seen in black. Titan Mod has it, but overall I like it more Bingie. Marsh (which is by the author of Titan Mod) has it too, but it's still in beta ... Thanks.Image

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mikebzh44 - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-19, 22:16)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 20:22)mikebzh44 Wrote: I must say this skin ROCKS !!

After editing some XML files, this skin is perfect for my use.

Juste add clock and endtime on some viewes :

Now, with a single look I know if I'm too late to start watching a movie or an episode Wink

Can you share how you added the time/clock? Thanks!!!

Sure.

For Episodes, I edit the file View_525_Bingie_Episodes.xml, line 258 :

Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Duration(mins),(,m - ]$INFO[ListItem.Endtime,,)]</label>

For Movies and Main menu, I edit IncludesBingie.xml line 531 and after :

Code:
    <variable name="GetDuration">
        <!-- Hours not disabled -->
        <!-- normal -->
        <value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableHoursDuration) + Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Duration(h),0)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(h),,h ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableHoursDuration) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(h),0)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(mins),,m] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <!-- fallback -->
        <value condition="$EXP[IsMainMenuOpened] + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableHoursDuration) + Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.Hours),0)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.Hours),,h ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.M),,m] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <value condition="$EXP[IsMainMenuOpened] + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableHoursDuration) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.Hours)) + Integer.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.Hours),0)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.Mins),,m] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <!-- Hours disabled -->
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(DisableHoursDuration) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(mins),,m] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <value condition="$EXP[IsMainMenuOpened] + Skin.HasSetting(DisableHoursDuration) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration.Mins),,m] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <!-- regular format fallback -->
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
        <value condition="$EXP[IsMainMenuOpened] + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.Duration)] - $INFO[ListItem.Endtime]</value>
    </variable>

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-20, 03:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 03:29)shaktoo Wrote: Why not start this as a full on Bingie Mod  / new Skin?
Start a project @ github ... AchillesPunks could lead
Name this " Bingieflix" or " Notflix" 
Get all the code changes here 
maybe get some pros like Mikebzh / Mike Silvo provide with oversight 
Whaddaya say ?
Sounds good!
At the moment doing some things with the family for father's day. Didn't have as much time this weekend as I thought. I work every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday 12 hour shifts. I work this Saturday. I will most likely be able to do it this coming week on my days off. I already have GitHub and will change the name of the repo, and with all changes applied.
Thanks ""CK77" & "AchillesPunks" 
Happy father's day & of course take ALL the time you need. All this is not necessary.
Only when you're ready  then we can collaborate on how best to Mod this skin further .

(2020-06-20, 09:55)sanangel Wrote: Who could explain to me how I could have the view of a single row of widgets at the same time in the main menu? I would like or to be able to lower the widget to the bottom, or to enlarge or remove the part that is seen from the next and that is seen in black. Titan Mod has it, but overall I like it more Bingie. Marsh (which is by the author of Titan Mod) has it too, but it's still in beta ... Thanks.Image
Thanks for bringing this up. I noticed this too. By removing this portion row from the screen we can actually get one single row of bigger posters or landscape icons am assuming. @CK77 @AchillesPunks Please guys. Enjoy father's day you guys!!!!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - trkselim - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-20, 13:16)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 09:55)sanangel Wrote: Who could explain to me how I could have the view of a single row of widgets at the same time in the main menu? I would like or to be able to lower the widget to the bottom, or to enlarge or remove the part that is seen from the next and that is seen in black. Titan Mod has it, but overall I like it more Bingie. Marsh (which is by the author of Titan Mod) has it too, but it's still in beta ... Thanks.Image
Thanks for bringing this up. I noticed this too. By removing this portion row from the screen we can actually get one single row of bigger posters or landscape icons am assuming. @CK77 @AchillesPunks Please guys. Enjoy father's day you guys!!!!

single row widgets I hope someone can do it

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - otarie - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-19, 09:44)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-06-18, 18:15)otarie Wrote:
(2020-06-14, 13:34)misterkoat Wrote: Did we figure this out?

I need help with that too. I want to use the Logo-View for my Movie library nut it shows just a black background. The bingie views work fine. Tried to figure it out for over an hour but nothing. can someone help please?
Someone tried to help with this but I can't remember who. The replies got lost in here. We'd appreciate if someone looks into this as the logos view is pretty great.

Seems like we are the only ones who want to use none-bingie views. I guess I'll stick to my aeon nox like i have been for the last 5 years -.-

Haven't looked at this, but can't you just change the position at which the widgets start?
I'm still brand new to skinning too Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - trkselim - 2020-06-20

(2020-06-19, 17:08)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 23:47)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes, have to wait till I'm off work

Hi AchillesPunks Any updates ?
IncludesOSD
Thanks

(2020-06-20, 15:31)otarie Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 09:44)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-06-18, 18:15)otarie Wrote: I need help with that too. I want to use the Logo-View for my Movie library nut it shows just a black background. The bingie views work fine. Tried to figure it out for over an hour but nothing. can someone help please?
Someone tried to help with this but I can't remember who. The replies got lost in here. We'd appreciate if someone looks into this as the logos view is pretty great.

Seems like we are the only ones who want to use none-bingie views. I guess I'll stick to my aeon nox like i have been for the last 5 years -.-

Is this only happening in Logos view for you or in all other non Bingie views too?
I just checked and i don't get a background in any of the non Bingie views.
So this must be a setting somewhere on the screen that loads the different views, haven't found out yet which one that is though.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - dantist - 2020-06-21

I just installed the theme, but after the initial setup I can only see a black screen. I can hear the navigation sounds, but nothing is happening. I have to hold the back button to get into the settings and select another skin. Fresh LibreELEC 9.2.3 on a RPi 3. Any ideas?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-06-21

Two widget rows are the Beauty of Bingie , people switched from Aura due to this. It looks 100 % similar to Netflix Native app . i am using Landscape Large which look and feel way better then Poster view.