Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-06-22

(2020-06-20, 20:16)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 15:31)otarie Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 09:44)misterkoat Wrote: Someone tried to help with this but I can't remember who. The replies got lost in here. We'd appreciate if someone looks into this as the logos view is pretty great.

Seems like we are the only ones who want to use none-bingie views. I guess I'll stick to my aeon nox like i have been for the last 5 years -.-

Is this only happening in Logos view for you or in all other non Bingie views too?
I just checked and i don't get a background in any of the non Bingie views.
So this must be a setting somewhere on the screen that loads the different views, haven't found out yet which one that is though.
It happens in all non bingie views

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-22

(2020-06-22, 01:22)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 15:31)otarie Wrote: Seems like we are the only ones who want to use none-bingie views. I guess I'll stick to my aeon nox like i have been for the last 5 years -.-

Is this only happening in Logos view for you or in all other non Bingie views too?
So this must be a setting somewhere on the screen that loads the different views, haven't found out yet which one that is though.

I never noticed this until you guys mentioned it, I've only used the Bingie Views so far.
Like i said, this must be an easy fix if we figure out from what main page all the views get loaded, it's probably a setting there.
It definitely must be a global setting since it happens on all those views.
This is a bit too complex for me at the moment though, i only just looked into changing little bits.

(2020-06-22, 01:22)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 15:31)otarie Wrote: Seems like we are the only ones who want to use none-bingie views. I guess I'll stick to my aeon nox like i have been for the last 5 years -.-

It must be a simple setting somewhere
I just tried a different layout for the main screen, and now you do get a background when browsing your movies in logo view

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - dantist - 2020-06-22

(2020-06-21, 14:17)dantist Wrote: I just installed the theme, but after the initial setup I can only see a black screen. I can hear the navigation sounds, but nothing is happening. I have to hold the back button to get into the settings and select another skin. Fresh LibreELEC 9.2.3 on a RPi 3. Any ideas?
*bump* I would really like to use this skin. I saw other users with the same issue but no solution.

@cartman.dos Let me know if you need any more information to find the reason for the black screen.

(2020-06-22, 13:07)dantist Wrote:
(2020-06-21, 14:17)dantist Wrote: I just installed the theme, but after the initial setup I can only see a black screen. I can hear the navigation sounds, but nothing is happening. I have to hold the back button to get into the settings and select another skin. Fresh LibreELEC 9.2.3 on a RPi 3. Any ideas?
*bump* I would really like to use this skin. I saw other users with the same issue but no solution.

@cartman.dos Let me know if you need any more information to find the reason for the black screen.
that happens to me when i mess around in the xml and something goes wrong.
Have you tried a clean install of the skin?

Another thing to check if you can get to the skin settings.
Skin Settings\Homescreen Layout\Menu Options
Focus the home menu when entering home screen turn that on.

See if any of those 2 options help you out

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - dantist - 2020-06-22

(2020-06-22, 22:13)CK77 Wrote: that happens to me when i mess around in the xml and something goes wrong.

Option 2 worked, thank you! Strange that you need to activate it first, but now I can start exploring the theme Smile

(2020-06-22, 23:32)dantist Wrote:
(2020-06-22, 22:13)CK77 Wrote: that happens to me when i mess around in the xml and something goes wrong.

Option 2 worked, thank you! Strange that you need to activate it first, but now I can start exploring the theme Smile
the only reason i think that can happen is if you already had a skin installed that uses a shared menu with the Bingie Skin.
If the Bingie skin has no hub in the menu, for some strange reason you have to turn that setting on to make it work.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-23

(2020-06-20, 04:10)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 17:08)trkselim Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks Any updates ?
Change the 6 to a 0 and that should do it.
IncludesOSD

Hey buddy so am going to use this too so the logo pops up right away. Are you going to add this along with new updates soon? I know you said you were going to fix the issue on the main menu when you move up or down the non highlighted text jums/moves a little like a glitch. Just wanted to say i really appreciate you jumping on this thread and sorta reviving the work on this skin. I love using this skin on my pc its so clean, minimal, and organize. I do have some request and issues/bugs that i want to point out to you.
Yes, this will be added to changes. I think me CK77 are going to adjust a few things and will update as well.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - trkselim - 2020-06-23

(2020-06-23, 09:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 04:10)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-06-20, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: Change the 6 to a 0 and that should do it.
IncludesOSD

Hey buddy so am going to use this too so the logo pops up right away. Are you going to add this along with new updates soon? I know you said you were going to fix the issue on the main menu when you move up or down the non highlighted text jums/moves a little like a glitch. Just wanted to say i really appreciate you jumping on this thread and sorta reviving the work on this skin. I love using this skin on my pc its so clean, minimal, and organize. I do have some request and issues/bugs that i want to point out to you.
Yes, this will be added to changes. I think me CK77 are going to adjust a few things and will update as well.
Hi AchillesPunks
How to hide the widgets second row of home screen in (xml)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - LeyonLemonade - 2020-06-23

(2020-06-19, 08:17)CK77 Wrote: I've enlarged the poster, changed the title to the clearlogo instead of normal text and i've added the Finishes At / Current Time / Duration under the seek bar.

Hello Smile
How do I get my OSD to look like yours? I use your xml so I've got the "Finishes at" stuff working perfectly. But mine just shows a huge clearart instead of a poster + plot etc.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-23

(2020-06-23, 20:48)LeyonLemonade Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 08:17)CK77 Wrote: I've enlarged the poster, changed the title to the clearlogo instead of normal text and i've added the Finishes At / Current Time / Duration under the seek bar.

Hello Smile
How do I get my OSD to look like yours? I use your xml so I've got the "Finishes at" stuff working perfectly. But mine just shows a huge clearart instead of a poster + plot etc.

In the settings there's an option to always show information when you pause. Turn that on and my layout will always show up.
Or while watching the movie/tv show press the letter i on your keyboard to make it show up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - anixon21 - 2020-06-24

Hello can anyone help me figure out hot to stop the continue watching widget from continuously reloaded every time I scroll through my widgets?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-24

(2020-06-24, 02:24)anixon21 Wrote: Hello can anyone help me figure out hot to stop the continue watching widget from continuously reloaded every time I scroll through my widgets?
Sort it by date in settings hubs. That's how I do it

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-24

I found a hack to sort your widgets any way your playlist can sort.
It involves editing a file, but this way you can finally have your favorite universes/shows sorted in canonical order.

File to edit is: Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\skin.titan.bingie.properties

Look for the main menu entry and then the correct widget
you have to change the sort order in 3 places
Quote:['mainmenu', 'universes', 'widgetSortBy.4', u'file'],
['mainmenu', 'universes', 'widgetSortBy.4.name', u'File'],
['mainmenu', 'universes', 'widgetSortBy.4Name', u'File'],

In my case i changed the sort order from year to file for widget 4 under mainmenu item Universes

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-24

(2020-06-24, 07:25)CK77 Wrote: I found a hack to sort your widgets any way your playlist can sort.
It involves editing a file, but this way you can finally have your favorite universes/shows sorted in canonical order.

File to edit is: Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\skin.titan.bingie.properties

Look for the main menu entry and then the correct widget
you have to change the sort order in 3 places
Quote:['mainmenu', 'universes', 'widgetSortBy.4', u'file'],
['mainmenu', 'universes', 'widgetSortBy.4.name', u'File'],
['mainmenu', 'universes', 'widgetSortBy.4Name', u'File'],

In my case i changed the sort order from year to file for widget 4 under mainmenu item Universes
Is this the fix everyone had wanted on how to sort?