Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-27

(2020-06-27, 10:31)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 10:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 06:58)CK77 Wrote: ok one more Smile

I think i like this one oven more. Still trying to center the clearlogo and detail row with the landscape image but i'm struggling with that
This one looks much nicer. I like it. The studio icon been removed?
yeah, this is my favorite one too so far. i've spaced it out a bit better and i added an extra check so it first looks for season landscape, then tv show, then it just takes the fanart if nothing else is available so you should always get an image.

i got rid of the studio logo because it only shows up when you enter this view from the al tv shows, if you access the view from a widget it doesn't show up. I looked to see if i could get it to show up consistently but i couldn't, so i took it off, i like consistency Smile

Now i'm making season landscape art for my series, it goes quicker than i thought.
I like how in the XML you triggered the studio logos to be removed. I have went through and relabeled a few things to make it much easier to find things in there

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-28

(2020-06-27, 23:43)Jooode Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 22:04)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 21:06)nazim12 Wrote: Well done i really liked it . Kindly share this changing to us .

I'm still tinkering with it a bit, but here is what i have so far: https://we.tl/t-s2mJz5vWYx

the link to expired could put it back by fabor
Here it is again: https://we.tl/t-o7UjKLP8pX

Strange that the link is expired already, they should be good for 1 week

EDIT: Just had a look and for me the original link still works

(2020-06-27, 23:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 10:01)AchillesPunks Wrote: This one looks much nicer. I like it. The studio icon been removed?
yeah, this is my favorite one too so far. i've spaced it out a bit better and i added an extra check so it first looks for season landscape, then tv show, then it just takes the fanart if nothing else is available so you should always get an image.

i got rid of the studio logo because it only shows up when you enter this view from the al tv shows, if you access the view from a widget it doesn't show up. I looked to see if i could get it to show up consistently but i couldn't, so i took it off, i like consistency Smile

Now i'm making season landscape art for my series, it goes quicker than i thought.
I like how in the XML you triggered the studio logos to be removed. I have went through and relabeled a few things to make it much easier to find things in there

yeah i haven't cleaned it up yet.
A lot of the code i added changed is not used anymore.
My original idea was to give you the option between poster/landscape for the season art, but i can't figure out how to adjust the height of the list box dynamically depending on what art is being shown. I've tried all the basic options, hidden label, $VAR, include,.. but i can't make it work. 
So that needs to be all removed.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Jooode - 2020-06-28

(2020-06-28, 00:34)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 23:43)Jooode Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 22:04)CK77 Wrote: I'm still tinkering with it a bit, but here is what i have so far: https://we.tl/t-s2mJz5vWYx

the link to expired could put it back by fabor
Here it is again: https://we.tl/t-o7UjKLP8pX

Strange that the link is expired already, they should be good for 1 week

EDIT: Just had a look and for me the original link still works

true I only had to install the app my fault A thousand thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-06-28

(2020-06-27, 21:06)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 10:31)CK77 Wrote: yeah, this is my favorite one too so far. i've spaced it out a bit better and i added an extra check so it first looks for season landscape, then tv show, then it just takes the fanart if nothing else is available so you should always get an image.

Well done i really liked it . Kindly share this changing to us .

I'm still tinkering with it a bit, but here is what i have so far: https://we.tl/t-s2mJz5vWYx@
@CK77 : Are you not working on the skin at AchillesPunks github.. where you can commit the changes and that would be the central place for all the Mods ?
I advised AchillesPunks on how to create a repo & then add the skin  in that repo , If I have time and AchillesPunks blessing I will try & do that But I am not a coder and I am afraid I might mess things up.
I would also suggest to add " red passion Theme " to the skin themes as I feel that just blends in so great.

(2020-06-28, 03:11)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 21:06)nazim12 Wrote: Well done i really liked it . Kindly share this changing to us .

I'm still tinkering with it a bit, but here is what i have so far: https://we.tl/t-s2mJz5vWYx@
@CK77 : Are you not working on the skin at AchillesPunks github.. where you can commit the changes and that would be the central place for all the Mods ?
I advised AchillesPunks on how to create a repo & then add the skin  in that repo , If I have time and AchillesPunks blessing I will try & do that But I am not a coder and I am afraid I might mess things up.
I would also suggest to add " red passion Theme " to the skin themes as I feel that just blends in so great.
The changes i make are all for things i want to see personally, not sure if everybody else wants them too, but i do email everything i have to AchillesPunks so if he thinks it's good enough he adds it to the his github.

I'm also not familiar enough with github, i don't want to mess up anything he has done already. But everything i do i also share here so if it doesn't end up in AchillesPunks version you can still get it

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-06-28

(2020-06-28, 03:16)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 22:04)CK77 Wrote: I'm still tinkering with it a bit, but here is what i have so far: https://we.tl/t-s2mJz5vWYx@
The changes i make are all for things i want to see personally, not sure if everybody else wants them too, but i do email everything i have to AchillesPunks so if he thinks it's good enough he adds it to the his github.

I'm also not familiar enough with github, i don't want to mess up anything he has done already. But everything i do i also share here so if it doesn't end up in AchillesPunks version you can still get it
I will give it a try If Achilles agrees.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-28

Please feel free if you have the time. I'm having some life set backs right now. Lol. Someone has destroyed one of my car's in front of my house, and other things. I'm still doing a little while I can. I can give you any of the information needed just let me know.
I'll add the Red Passion theme for you.

(2020-06-28, 03:32)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-06-28, 03:16)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-28, 03:11)shaktoo Wrote: @CK77 : Are you not working on the skin at AchillesPunks github.. where you can commit the changes and that would be the central place for all the Mods ?

I will give it a try If Achilles agrees.
I'll give you any information you need. Just email me. We can make your edited version what people will get a have the other xml without edits as a copy so if they choose they can switch it.

Added boxes with color to make more visible for resolution, and audio channels

Red Passion theme has been added

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-06-28

I've been messing around with this and found two layouts that could work

1. With the season poster visible, I didn't see the need for a clear logo so I replaced it with the studio logo. If someone can get the studio logo to be visible always, this could work.

2. Do away with the studio Logo entirely and remain with the season poster and clear logo.

3. In my opinion, this is the best.
ImageImage

Incase the studio logo doesn't show up, no big difference.

(2020-06-28, 07:40)misterkoat Wrote: I've been messing around with this and found two layouts that could work

1. With the season poster visible, I didn't see the need for a clear logo so I replaced it with the studio logo. If someone can get the studio logo to be visible always, this could work.

2. Do away with the studio Logo entirely and remain with the season poster and clear logo.

3. In my opinion, this is the best.
ImageImage

Incase the studio logo doesn't show up, no big difference.
I do like the studio logos at the top left. It's kind of hard to see the season/episode on the left with the post there. If you have a show with multiple season it may be hard on the eyes. What do you think?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-06-28

I went down a rabbit hole last night with the skin and in the process I messed up an xml i have no idea which. It ruined all of my views apart from bingie one. They all appear like thisImage

Someone help me on where I might have messed up.

(2020-06-27, 23:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 10:01)AchillesPunks Wrote: This one looks much nicer. I like it. The studio icon been removed?

CK77, episode view has been added as the default episode view on the Github. There are two Episode Views in the xml folder. The one that has copy at the end is the original. If you want the original just remove the copy from the original, and add to his view.
CK77, new Default View_525_Bingie_Episodes