Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-07-04

@AchillesPunks  & @CK77 
one thing really need to sort out like Aura Mod , where if we play any movie and hit back button , video should play smoothly on spotlight area (where spotlight image shows ) and if we hit back button again it should go full screen , it look awesome 

https://i.postimg.cc/XqP4tK7G/image.png

Oops A Mistake - shaktoo - 2020-07-04

Mistakingly posted

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-04

(2020-07-04, 10:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-04, 10:35)misterkoat Wrote: Image

Someone created this OSD but failed to create a fallback incase there's no clearlogo. Any help?
@CK77
Maybe you can help with this? You did have it to default to text I thought if no clear logo found.
I just had a quick look and it seems that the code is disabled in includesOSD in favor of the picture.
That's my mistake, i just replaced it and never noticed the problem because i have clearlogo for all shows and movies.

Here is the updated version: https://we.tl/t-nx23kwBMOJ

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-05

I'm at work till Wednesday so will not be able to help until then.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-05

(2020-07-04, 13:14)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-07-04, 08:20)AchillesPunks Wrote: Might add the option for Clear-art or Clear-logo for OSD info.
Clear Logo
ImageImage

Clearart
ImageImage

Wow , i Liked ClearArt on Pause but if the ClearArt not available for some Movies then ClearLogo would appear , Where can i get these changes , i am using your zip, can you share your  last updated zip includes all the changes which you are doing ?
Sure, but I'm not finished with the mods yet. I most likely complete it on Wednesday or Thursday.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-05

(2020-07-04, 14:42)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  & @CK77 
one thing really need to sort out like Aura Mod , where if we play any movie and hit back button , video should play smoothly on spotlight area (where spotlight image shows ) and if we hit back button again it should go full screen , it look awesome 

https://i.postimg.cc/XqP4tK7G/image.png

This. We need support for background video in Bingie.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - FlyingPhoenix - 2020-07-06

Hey there,

I hope someone can help me. I recently re-installed Kodi (Version 18.7 - Leia) on my Nvidia Shield as I was having other issues with it and I installed the Bingie Skin (Version 1.0.3) but realised when I go to: Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts and then go to Widgets > Select Widget, the Skin Helper Service Widgets that are under Default Widgets are not displaying anything aside from a folder called "Favourites" with nothing of use in it. I am looking for the widget choices for Movies/TV and options such as "In Progress TV Shows/Movies" To note also, they were there before I deleted Kodi.

Would anyone know a way to fix this or know what the issue might be? To add, I have also downloaded Marcelveldt's BETA repository and when I searched within the "Video Addons" section and clicked on Skin Helper Service Widgets, it says enabled and still gives me the option for just "Favourites".

I am not as tech savvy as I would like to be but if I have missed out on any information that may be required to assist me further, please ask away.

Lastly, many thanks in advance for any responses.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - FlyingPhoenix - 2020-07-06

(2020-07-06, 00:38)FlyingPhoenix Wrote: Hey there,

I hope someone can help me. I recently re-installed Kodi (Version 18.7 - Leia) on my Nvidia Shield as I was having other issues with it and I installed the Bingie Skin (Version 1.0.3) but realised when I go to: Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts and then go to Widgets > Select Widget, the Skin Helper Service Widgets that are under Default Widgets are not displaying anything aside from a folder called "Favourites" with nothing of use in it. I am looking for the widget choices for Movies/TV and options such as "In Progress TV Shows/Movies" To note also, they were there before I deleted Kodi.

Would anyone know a way to fix this or know what the issue might be? To add, I have also downloaded Marcelveldt's BETA repository and when I searched within the "Video Addons" section and clicked on Skin Helper Service Widgets, it says enabled and still gives me the option for just "Favourites".

I am not as tech savvy as I would like to be but if I have missed out on any information that may be required to assist me further, please ask away.

Lastly, many thanks in advance for any responses.

My sincerest apologies. After some messing around with the system and addon, I have located the options I am looking for. But for anyone that may be in the same boat as myself, you have to first add media to your library and then the options for "In Progress TV Shows" etc. will appear. The movie options will appear when you add a movie to your library.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Klops83 - 2020-07-07

hi. First of all good good work you are doing here ... I have a few questions and hope you can help me there.

1. Which version of Kodi 18 should I use?
2. Which addons do I have to install to get the rating and meta information for films and series? from imdb, tvdb, rottentomatos etc. The information does not have to be for a local database but for film addons. on the homescreen for widget
3. what do I have to install in order to add films or series from an addon to my local library.
4. why is kodi always so big big (MB) even though I only installed 5 addons. I thank you now for your help and the answers
5. I still have a question with me, I will never film trailers or play series or time. why is that?
6. where has the attitude to force views gone? or was it removed?

I apologize for my bad english. I use google translator

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - ESCO1 - 2020-07-07

Hey guys,

Is there a way to create a "mixed" media playlist (movies & tv shows) for continue watching only for anime shows and movies? I know skin helper widgets has a mix media playlist/widget but i cant find the directory to modify or copy the code to show only anime movies and shows in progress. I have an Anime hub on bingie skin and it contains movies and show and i want the anime in progress to only show there and not on the home hub. Thanks!!!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 02:12)ESCO1 Wrote: Hey guys,

Is there a way to create a "mixed" media playlist (movies & tv shows) for continue watching only for anime shows and movies? I know skin helper widgets has a mix media playlist/widget but i cant find the directory to modify or copy the code to show only anime movies and shows in progress. I have an Anime hub on bingie skin and it contains movies and show and i want the anime in progress to only show there and not on the home hub. Thanks!!!
Can't you make a playlist for anime movies and a playlist for anime tv shows. Then you can use mixed media/playlists. Select a movie playlist. Select a tv show playlist, Select sort order.
That should do the trick for you.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 00:25)Klops83 Wrote: hi. First of all good good work you are doing here ... I have a few questions and hope you can help me there.

1. Which version of Kodi 18 should I use?
2. Which addons do I have to install to get the rating and meta information for films and series? from imdb, tvdb, rottentomatos etc. The information does not have to be for a local database but for film addons. on the homescreen for widget
3. what do I have to install in order to add films or series from an addon to my local library.
4. why is kodi always so big big (MB) even though I only installed 5 addons. I thank you now for your help and the answers
5. I still have a question with me, I will never film trailers or play series or time. why is that?
6. where has the attitude to force views gone? or was it removed?

I apologize for my bad english. I use google translator
ok, i'll give this a go. Can't answer all questions though.
1. You can use any version of Kodi 18. I've tried this skin with 18 all the way up to 18.7
2. Not sure if you can get that info for addons. You get those ratings from Skin Helper Service, i think it relies an entries in your Kodi DB. To make sure they show up for DB entries you need to add a OMDB API key.
3. No idea, i don't use addons
4. The size of your personal KODI instance will depend on how big your library is. If it's huge your Texture db will be big too so that will add to the size.
5. No idea what you mean.
6. If you mean forcing a view, you can do that here. Skin Settings\Media library views\Enable/Disable Views

Hope this helps out a bit.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-07

Someone here was working on Fanart background for non bingie views and it seemed to go along well. How's it going?

I got the plot to show up at the homescreen for episodes.

Tampered with clearlogos view and reduced the size of them. Works great with smaller screens. Not sure about large screens.