Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 09:44)misterkoat Wrote: Image

Tampered with clearlogos view and reduced the size of them. Works great with smaller screens. Not sure about large screens.
Looks nice. I'll test it for you on my TV after today. One day of left. I have fanart for some views and will upload to the GitHub tomorrow afternoon we I wake up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 09:41)misterkoat Wrote: Image

I got the plot to show up at the homescreen for episodes.
Maybe you can shoot me the changes for your edit

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - ESCO1 - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 05:54)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 02:12)ESCO1 Wrote: Hey guys,

Is there a way to create a "mixed" media playlist (movies & tv shows) for continue watching only for anime shows and movies? I know skin helper widgets has a mix media playlist/widget but i cant find the directory to modify or copy the code to show only anime movies and shows in progress. I have an Anime hub on bingie skin and it contains movies and show and i want the anime in progress to only show there and not on the home hub. Thanks!!!
Can't you make a playlist for anime movies and a playlist for anime tv shows. Then you can use mixed media/playlists. Select a movie playlist. Select a tv show playlist, Select sort order.
That should do the trick for you.

Maybe am missing something because I tried this but its not working. Playlist shows empty. Also I have a movie I watched and still shows/stuck in the "in progress" playlist/widget and even if i click unwatched/watched nothing happens its just stuck there. Any idea how to clear this from the history? It has happened before and the only way to clear it was to remove my entire library and add it back. I am using emby for kodi addon btw. Thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 13:28)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Maybe you can shoot me the changes for your edit

It's a simple change.
on IncludesHomeBingie.xml at line 197, remove the exclamation (!) mark to enable visibility for episodes.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-02, 22:53)AchillesPunks Wrote: I've been working on getting the Fanart to show in the non bingie views. Looks like it might take a while, but I already have it in a few of them.

Can I get something for Clearlogo view?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - spinecho - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-04, 12:24)Jooode Wrote:
UPDATED

Titan BINGIE MOD v1.0.3.mod

This is the skin BINGIE MOD of @Cartman.dos, and @AchillesPunks. With this zip we can have both the original BINGIE skin from @Cartman.dos and the MOD BINGIE from @AchillesPunks. just note putting the NETFLIX by @AchillesPunks color theme. enjoy it
LINK:
Thank you for this... forgive my ignorance, but how does this differ from Cartman's Bingie?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-07-07

I  need to extend bingie search results from 100  to 2000  or unlimited  , how can  we extend the results limit ??

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 13:50)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 05:54)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 02:12)ESCO1 Wrote: Hey guys,

Is there a way to create a "mixed" media playlist (movies & tv shows) for continue watching only for anime shows and movies? I know skin helper widgets has a mix media playlist/widget but i cant find the directory to modify or copy the code to show only anime movies and shows in progress. I have an Anime hub on bingie skin and it contains movies and show and i want the anime in progress to only show there and not on the home hub. Thanks!!!
Can't you make a playlist for anime movies and a playlist for anime tv shows. Then you can use mixed media/playlists. Select a movie playlist. Select a tv show playlist, Select sort order.

Maybe am missing something because I tried this but its not working. Playlist shows empty. Also I have a movie I watched and still shows/stuck in the "in progress" playlist/widget and even if i click unwatched/watched nothing happens its just stuck there. Any idea how to clear this from the history? It has happened before and the only way to clear it was to remove my entire library and add it back. I am using emby for kodi addon btw. Thanks!
That has nothing to do with Emby for Kodi, I'm using that too. It probably is more an issue with the Skin Helper Widgets. I stopped using them because they seem to struggle with refreshing.
You could try to change the amount of items it shows in the widgets, that sometimes makes them update as expected. You can do that in the settings of Skin Helper Widgets.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-07

(2020-07-07, 17:38)spinecho Wrote:
UPDATED

This is the skin BINGIE MOD of @Cartman.dos, and @AchillesPunks. With this zip we can have both the original BINGIE skin from @Cartman.dos and the MOD BINGIE from @AchillesPunks. just note putting the NETFLIX by @AchillesPunks color theme. enjoy it
LINK:
Thank you for this... forgive my ignorance, but how does this differ from Cartman's Bingie?
The differences are subtle. There are just some nice little changes made to some of the views to make it look even more like netflix.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - ESCO1 - 2020-07-08

(2020-07-07, 22:24)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 13:50)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 05:54)CK77 Wrote: Can't you make a playlist for anime movies and a playlist for anime tv shows. Then you can use mixed media/playlists. Select a movie playlist. Select a tv show playlist, Select sort order.

That has nothing to do with Emby for Kodi, I'm using that too. It probably is more an issue with the Skin Helper Widgets. I stopped using them because they seem to struggle with refreshing.
You could try to change the amount of items it shows in the widgets, that sometimes makes them update as expected. You can do that in the settings of Skin Helper Widgets.

Ill try that but am pretty sure its a playlist. I took your advice from way back when you suggested not to use widgets on hubs and just playlists.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-08

(2020-07-07, 15:09)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-07-02, 22:53)AchillesPunks Wrote: I've been working on getting the Fanart to show in the non bingie views. Looks like it might take a while, but I already have it in a few of them.

Can I get something for Clearlogo view?
At work. I'll look into it maybe tomorrow.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - trkselim - 2020-07-08

How did you make it one row widget

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-08

(2020-07-08, 04:11)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 22:24)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 13:50)ESCO1 Wrote: Maybe am missing something because I tried this but its not working. Playlist shows empty. Also I have a movie I watched and still shows/stuck in the "in progress" playlist/widget and even if i click unwatched/watched nothing happens its just stuck there. Any idea how to clear this from the history? It has happened before and the only way to clear it was to remove my entire library and add it back. I am using emby for kodi addon btw. Thanks!

Ill try that but am pretty sure its a playlist. I took your advice from way back when you suggested not to use widgets on hubs and just playlists.

I don't think you can mix media without using the SHW sadly enough.
But yeah, you also have to make sure your playlists return something first.
have you tried playcount = 0 for the rule in your playlist?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-08

(2020-07-08, 07:26)trkselim Wrote:

How did you make it one row widget
It's always like that when on the first widget row. If i scroll to the second widget, it's not like that anymore.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - insync44 - 2020-07-08

(2020-07-07, 17:38)spinecho Wrote:
UPDATED

LINK:

As stated there are some subtle changes in Views, NETFLIX intro, but you lose the Bingie versatility of changing to horizontal View of the Main Home Look.
The last is my Favorite.