Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-10

(2020-07-10, 14:32)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 13:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 12:50)trkselim Wrote: It’s looks beautiful
Can you share the xml file
I will not be adding this to the xml. I like have the 2 rows and not 1. You will have to edit this for each view you use. I have it set for landscape because most people asking use landscape. If you want it for poster change the value from 815 to 690. This can be done in IncludesBingie but for people that want to test it just use the xml I listed. In landscape you will see the issue with the categories and spotlight I mentioned.
IncludesHomeBingie.xml
Landscape Poster
ImageImage
Many thanks for attempting this but is there an easy way to emulate the "spotlight content widget" view on the homepage which already has a single row. So you can have the full screen image (either the 25% increase or normal full size) but with the bingie views info instead of the "play" and "more info" buttons (and preferably without the dimming)? This has the benefit of the ratings/studio logos placed just above the widget and also no diffuse mask which is the look I'd like to try and achieve.

Also, is there a way you can you define the single row widget position so it also includes just the header for the widget below (as shown in the picture)? 

I may look at some of the other things later, but not really going to spend a lot of time on it. I was only showing because a few people had asked, but this will not be going into the final XML.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - limmylom - 2020-07-10

(2020-07-10, 15:58)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 14:32)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 13:29)AchillesPunks Wrote: I will not be adding this to the xml. I like have the 2 rows and not 1. You will have to edit this for each view you use. I have it set for landscape because most people asking use landscape. If you want it for poster change the value from 815 to 690. This can be done in IncludesBingie but for people that want to test it just use the xml I listed. In landscape you will see the issue with the categories and spotlight I mentioned.
IncludesHomeBingie.xml
Landscape Poster
ImageImage
Many thanks for attempting this but is there an easy way to emulate the "spotlight content widget" view on the homepage which already has a single row. So you can have the full screen image (either the 25% increase or normal full size) but with the bingie views info instead of the "play" and "more info" buttons (and preferably without the dimming)? This has the benefit of the ratings/studio logos placed just above the widget and also no diffuse mask which is the look I'd like to try and achieve.

Also, is there a way you can you define the single row widget position so it also includes just the header for the widget below (as shown in the picture)? 

For just the Header for the widget below
Landscape Poster
ImageImage

That's brilliant thank you!

(2020-07-10, 18:31)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 15:58)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 14:32)limmylom Wrote: Many thanks for attempting this but is there an easy way to emulate the "spotlight content widget" view on the homepage which already has a single row. So you can have the full screen image (either the 25% increase or normal full size) but with the bingie views info instead of the "play" and "more info" buttons (and preferably without the dimming)? This has the benefit of the ratings/studio logos placed just above the widget and also no diffuse mask which is the look I'd like to try and achieve.

For just the Header for the widget below
Landscape Poster
ImageImage

What layout are you using? and I'm about to go to sleep so I will not respond for a few hours.

(2020-07-10, 12:24)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have gotten rid of the gray overlay on Home screen, and replaced with black. This makes it almost default to Netflix overlay.
You can notice the left menu icons on first image it has a slight grey the other is black, and the second image look at the black areas of each photo
ImageImage
ImageImage
These changes have been uploaded to the GitHub. Download the zip and remove the very end that says master, and it should directly install through Kodi

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - limmylom - 2020-07-10

(2020-07-10, 19:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 18:31)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 15:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: For just the Header for the widget below
Landscape Poster
ImageImage

What layout are you using? and I'm about to go to sleep so I will not respond for a few hours.

I think I’ve settled on landscape. I’ve flicked between poster and landscape several times though.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - KXKX - 2020-07-11

Guys, i have done a quick search of the thread for possible answers, but on 2 different machines, (rpi3b+ and my i5 Media PC), i am getting immediate Skin Helper Service errors upon installing the skin, and i just get a blank main screen with audio cues and a mouse pointer. Will upload kodi.log here. Hopefully im just missing something?

Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/kekogowego.kodi

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 04:10)KXKX Wrote: Guys, i have done a quick search of the thread for possible answers, but on 2 different machines, (rpi3b+ and my i5 Media PC), i am getting immediate Skin Helper Service errors upon installing the skin, and i just get a blank main screen with audio cues and a mouse pointer. Will upload kodi.log here. Hopefully im just missing something?

Did you hit yes on the setup

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 04:10)KXKX Wrote: Guys, i have done a quick search of the thread for possible answers, but on 2 different machines, (rpi3b+ and my i5 Media PC), i am getting immediate Skin Helper Service errors upon installing the skin, and i just get a blank main screen with audio cues and a mouse pointer. Will upload kodi.log here. Hopefully im just missing something?

You try on a fresh Kodi install. Install skin first. Let it run through setup

(2020-07-11, 04:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I did, yes. I agreed to both of the wizard prompts. But yes i will try a fresh install now and report back.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 05:20)KXKX Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 04:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I did, yes. I agreed to both of the wizard prompts. But yes i will try a fresh install now and report back.
If you have no libraries yet it all looks a bit weird, best to get libraries sorted out first, then install the skin

(2020-07-11, 05:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 05:20)KXKX Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 04:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: Did you hit yes on the setup

If you have no libraries yet it all looks a bit weird, best to get libraries sorted out first, then install the skin

Thats not the issue. I just did a fresh install and actually immediately after the first prompt to change settings in the wizard, i get the skin helper service error. I am going to reset using Indigo and try again, but say no to both prompts.

(2020-07-11, 06:09)KXKX Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 05:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 05:20)KXKX Wrote: I did, yes. I agreed to both of the wizard prompts. But yes i will try a fresh install now and report back.

Thats not the issue. I just did a fresh install and actually immediately after the first prompt to change settings in the wizard, i get the skin helper service error. I am going to reset using Indigo and try again, but say no to both prompts.

Update, i have refreshed with Indigo and started again. Reinstalled the Titan repo and skin, said no to both wizard prompts. I get a black screen with no menus, just audio prompts! Again, this is with a FRESH copy of Kodi.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Karellen - 2020-07-11

@KXKX

Indigo is banned from this forum. Be aware of our Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki) before installing these so called "helper wizards" that are being recommended by unknown people on the internet.

Please remove it from your system as it disqualifies you from support here on this forum.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Klojum - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 06:16)KXKX Wrote: Again, this is with a FRESH copy of Kodi

It's not really a fresh copy since there are one or more banned add-ons installed on it.
As you could/should know as per our forum rules (wiki) which you accepted, there is NO support whatsoever to anything related to video piracy.

So, do not use or mention video piracy products on this forum, or you will not have a good time here.

(2020-07-11, 06:20)Karellen Wrote: @KXKX

Indigo is banned from this forum. Be aware of our Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki) before installing these so called "helper wizards" that are being recommended by unknown people on the internet.

Please remove it from your system as it disqualifies you from support here on this forum.

Wow, that certainly got a response quick! I thought it was just a suite of tools for Kodi, i suppose i was misled? Anyway, if it is marked as being dangerous, i will remove it and not use. Can anyone recommend any apps that work in the same way? As a 'Kodi maintenance suite' as it were?