Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 06:27)KXKX Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 06:20)Karellen Wrote: @KXKX

Indigo is banned from this forum. Be aware of our Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki) before installing these so called "helper wizards" that are being recommended by unknown people on the internet.

Please remove it from your system as it disqualifies you from support here on this forum.

Wow, that certainly got a response quick! I thought it was just a suite of tools for Kodi, i suppose i was misled? Anyway, if it is marked as being dangerous, i will remove it and not use. Can anyone recommend any apps that work in the same way? As a 'Kodi maintenance suite' as it were?
That addon might have given the problems?
I have never had an issue installing a fresh copy of Kodi and Bingie Skin.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Karellen - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 06:27)KXKX Wrote: Wow, that certainly got a response quick! I thought it was just a suite of tools for Kodi, i suppose i was misled? Anyway, if it is marked as being dangerous, i will remove it and not use. Can anyone recommend any apps that work in the same way? As a 'Kodi maintenance suite' as it were?
Yep, we try to keep our forum clean of those questionable addons/builds/wizards. Some are not very nice at all and are known to do things to your computer they are not meant to. Also we don't support Piracy here either which is what many of those addons also do.

And like CK77 stated, it is also possible it is the cause of the problem you are experiencing, as happens a lot of the time.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-10, 10:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 15:09)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-07-02, 22:53)AchillesPunks Wrote: I've been working on getting the Fanart to show in the non bingie views. Looks like it might take a while, but I already have it in a few of them.

Can I get something for Clearlogo view?
@misterkoat
is this what you were looking for? I removed the shadow, added fanart, and made the logos larger. Let me know if you think the fanart is to bright, and I'll dim it a little.
ImageImage
Looks great. Send me the xml with comments on making changes to remove the shadow and add fanart.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-11

(2020-07-11, 10:39)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 10:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 15:09)misterkoat Wrote: Can I get something for Clearlogo view?
@misterkoat
is this what you were looking for? I removed the shadow, added fanart, and made the logos larger. Let me know if you think the fanart is to bright, and I'll dim it a little.
ImageImage
Looks great. Send me the xml with comments on making changes to remove the shadow and add fanart.
@misterkoat
I have uploaded everything to my GitHub just download the zip and remove the word master at the end of it and install through Kodi.
https://github.com/AchillesPunks/repository.bingie.mod.git

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-07-11

Indigo is banned from this forum. Be aware of our Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki) before installing these so called "helper wizards" that are being recommended by unknown people on the internet.

Please remove it from your system as it disqualifies you from support here on this forum.

Wow, that certainly got a response quick! I thought it was just a suite of tools for Kodi, i suppose i was misled? Anyway, if it is marked as being dangerous, i will remove it and not use. Can anyone recommend any apps that work in the same way? As a 'Kodi maintenance suite' as it were?
There is a misleading almost myth that one needs a maintainence "tool"  for kodi.
YOU DONT.
All the tools that you need to keep everything clean and fresh are at your disposal within kodi & with simple knoweldge gained from reading about it from various posts on the forum & elsewhere.
1- Clean Video/audio library = is a a built in function in kodi which one can add as a submenu / shortcut on your skin of choice ( mostly). This cleans the secified library & in my experience is the best thing to keep my library clean. Of course if you have SMB shares or mySQLserver then you would already / or SHOULD know of the pitfalls related to this. KNOWLEDGE = POWER.
2- You can periodically go into your install folder and delete the temp folder and if desired the thumbnails ( if you are on firestick etc with limited space ). also the cache . 
3- I cannot think of anything else you might require to "clean" your Kodi 
4- Remember , install ONLY the addons that you Definitely know and require as otherwise the more unnecessary addons you install the more memory it hogs etc etc . Think like in google chrome the more extensions you have the more memory it hogs.
5- As stated before stay clear of any wizards or builds.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-07-11

Issues that needs fixing;
  1. Spotlight Showing next Movie / TV Show info when actual trailer is playing for the previous displayed. As described by Esco1 in post # 3454 
  2. Information screen transparency .We have to diffuse the background / fix opacity to increase  viewability .
  3. IN the Show Information page can we have the rotating character art mod as described in  this thread & previously brought up by nazim 12 post # 3401

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-11, 14:24)shaktoo Wrote:

There is a misleading almost myth that one needs a maintainence "tool"  for kodi.
YOU DONT.
All the tools that you need to keep everything clean and fresh are at your disposal within kodi & with simple knoweldge gained from reading about it from various posts on the forum & elsewhere.
1- Clean Video/audio library = is a a built in function in kodi which one can add as a submenu / shortcut on your skin of choice ( mostly). This cleans the secified library & in my experience is the best thing to keep my library clean. Of course if you have SMB shares or mySQLserver then you would already / or SHOULD know of the pitfalls related to this. KNOWLEDGE = POWER.
2- You can periodically go into your install folder and delete the temp folder and if desired the thumbnails ( if you are on firestick etc with limited space ). also the cache . 
4- Remember , install ONLY the addons that you Definitely know and require as otherwise the more unnecessary addons you install the more memory it hogs etc etc . Think like in google chrome the more extensions you have the more memory it hogs.
I have one for you. Is there an addon/tool/trick to remove items out of texture13.db or to make it refresh the texture13.db for certain items (movie/tv show)?
If i add any art, but then try to replace it, it never updates directly.

I'm not asking to point me to anything illegal, just any help to solve this Kodi problem

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-12, 00:54)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 14:24)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 06:27)KXKX Wrote: Wow, that certainly got a response quick! I thought it was just a suite of tools for Kodi, i suppose i was misled? Anyway, if it is marked as being dangerous, i will remove it and not use. Can anyone recommend any apps that work in the same way? As a 'Kodi maintenance suite' as it were?
YOU DONT.
I have one for you. Is there an addon/tool/trick to remove items out of texture13.db or to make it refresh the texture13.db for certain items (movie/tv show)?

I'm not asking to point me to anything illegal, just any help to solve this Kodi problem
Here you go Buddy !   Smile 
I sure hope this helps you
BTW I havent tried it myself as i never felt the need for it .
Guess I am blessed with my kodi

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-11, 15:51)shaktoo Wrote: Issues that needs fixing;
  1. Spotlight Showing next Movie / TV Show info when actual trailer is playing for the previous displayed. As described by Esco1 in post # 3454 
  2. Information screen transparency .We have to diffuse the background / fix opacity to increase  viewability .
  3. IN the Show Information page can we have the rotating character art mod as described in  this thread & previously brought up by nazim 12 post # 3401
@shaktoo
Issue #1 do you have a screenshot? I am not seeing next movie while trailer is being played.
Issue #2 has been fixed uploaded to the GitHub
Issue #3 what info view would that be in? Bingie view would not work.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-12, 04:11)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-07-12, 00:54)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 14:24)shaktoo Wrote: There is a misleading almost myth that one needs a maintainence "tool"  for kodi.
YOU DONT.

Here you go Buddy !   Smile 
I sure hope this helps you
BTW I havent tried it myself as i never felt the need for it .
Guess I am blessed with my kodi

I saw that one, i was hoping for something i didn't need to know Python for Smile
I'm on your side, i don't thing Kodi needs loads of servicing tools.
It's just when you try to change some artwork, it seems like it sticks to the old values because of the texture13.db
It's not something i would need all the time, just when messing around with artwork

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - spinecho - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-09, 18:49)spinecho Wrote: Hi... loving both original Bingie and Netflix MOD versions.

I like to use small landscape widget on homescreen.
How can I use this as a viewtype as well when I click on my moviesets? The only option I can see is "normal" size landscape, not small.
Can anybody help?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-11, 13:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 10:39)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-07-10, 10:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: @misterkoat
ImageImage
@misterkoat
I have uploaded everything to my GitHub just download the zip and remove the word master at the end of it and install through Kodi.
i'm not using the mod version as i've customized my skin to fit my needs best. i'd like to maintain those, but the only thing i wanna change is fanart background on views. that's why i need just the xml.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-12

(2020-07-12, 11:05)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 13:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 10:39)misterkoat Wrote: Looks great. Send me the xml with comments on making changes to remove the shadow and add fanart.
@misterkoat
i'm not using the mod version as i've customized my skin to fit my needs best. i'd like to maintain those, but the only thing i wanna change is fanart background on views. that's why i need just the xml.
Like you said it may be a different line for you since you have edited your views
Well for Logo view add this on line 22

<!-- Fanart Image Added-->
<control type="multiimage">
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<texture border="15">diffuse/bgpanel.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>31ffffff</colordiffuse>
<imagepath background="true">$VAR[backgroundVar]</imagepath>
<aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
<include>fanartSpeed</include>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<loop>yes</loop>
</control>

I would need to see the edits you made to be able to tell where to add for each view.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - minisergium - 2020-07-12

(2020-05-24, 04:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-22, 20:18)minisergium Wrote:
(2020-04-12, 23:53)AchillesPunks Wrote: You could reduce the menu to just icons, but it takes some editing of the xml. I have done this before but I found some issues here and there so changed back and edited The spacing and color of the icons selected. 
Thanks for the feedback!
I can edit the side menu for you now I figured out how to have it always show just like Netflix. But it will be on Wednesday
Thank you very much!!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 3500 - 2020-07-12

i have to report that your new mod is good
but every new update mod always have a new problem i see
1) at this below i show you a screenshot that preview the fanart is offside to the right
2) and why the red line of menu selected been removed?
3) when i activated the fixed frame, the landscape is sliding to the bottom (you can take a look on the first picture) the landscape is offside from red box

The first picture is a your mod first i tried
and the second picture is your latest mod
maybe i too much expecting from your modification to this Great Skin
but Thankyou so far

From This

To This