Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - limmylom - 2020-07-16

(2020-07-16, 20:42)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 19:15)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 07:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: What diffuse mask are you referring to?

We solved this one already. It was the diffuse mask on the spotlight corner image (for the spotlight image in bingie views/info views etc) but we already established you didn’t change it. You just increased the size of the image Itself to 1920x1080 which just gave me that impression.

It looks like you decided to switch back to the original bingie image size now.

While I have you, do you know if there’s anywhere in the xml’s to increase the size of clearlogos and if so, would the information below automatically be adjusted?
Have you edited anything on your skin?
 I've only edited the Spotlight Corner Image to 1920 x 1080 like you but I switched it back to the default.  I found that the 2 widget rows hiding the bottom 40% of the fanart along with the bingie view info (percentage liked, plot etc) obscuring most of the left side of the fanart a little too distracting for me.  

Had there been only a single widget row that emulates the Spotlight content view, I think 1920x1080 would work really well. Which reminds me, I did also edit the includesbingiehome XML.  I edited the line 284/285 to the value "775" you kindly provided to have a single widget view + the header for the next.  I didn't quite work for me as there were a few extra pixels showing the tiles below.  I'd need to mess around with it to make it work but as you noted, it also messed with the Categories widget too so I didn't bother.

Along with changing the image to 1920x1080 you said there were two other things you could change to make it better.  I'd love to hear it!

Also, you said you can increase the size of clearlogos on the homescreen.  Would you mind telling me how?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - limmylom - 2020-07-16

(2020-07-16, 20:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Does anyone know where the fixed moving frame is for the categories, and in what XML? I may have overlooked it but couldn't locate it. I have my layout set to poster but need the frame set to landscape
Are you getting a poster style Category tile (landscape tile in a poster frame) instead of the proper landscape tile?

If so, you have to disable "fixed focus widgets in vertical scrolling" under the Widgets settings and then in the shortcuts menu you can now change the layout of individual widgets so you can have the category widget set to landscape layout.

You can then enable "fixed focus widgets in vertical scrolling" again if you need it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-17

(2020-07-16, 21:51)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 20:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Does anyone know where the fixed moving frame is for the categories, and in what XML? I may have overlooked it but couldn't locate it. I have my layout set to poster but need the frame set to landscape
Are you getting a poster style Category tile (landscape tile in a poster frame) instead of the proper landscape tile?

If so, you have to disable "fixed focus widgets in vertical scrolling" under the Widgets settings and then in the shortcuts menu you can now change the layout of individual widgets so you can have the category widget set to landscape layout.

You can then enable "fixed focus widgets in vertical scrolling" again if you need it.
Thanks for the info. But yes you can disable fixed focus. Then set individual landscape for categories, but after you reset fixed frame and add fixed moving frame all frames are poster. Layout for catagories is landscape but moving frame is poster.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - limmylom - 2020-07-17

(2020-07-17, 01:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 21:51)limmylom Wrote:

Thanks for the info. But yes you can disable fixed focus. Then set individual landscape for categories, but after you reset fixed frame and add fixed moving frame all frames are poster. Layout for catagories is landscape but moving frame is poster.

I noticed that but if you don’t enable Fixed moving frame you won’t have that problem. Perhaps you need it for some reason? I don’t even know what it does to be honest. Mine just stays off

(2020-07-17, 01:53)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 21:51)limmylom Wrote: Are you getting a poster style Category tile (landscape tile in a poster frame) instead of the proper landscape tile?

I noticed that but if you don’t enable Fixed moving frame you won’t have that problem. Perhaps you need it for some reason? I don’t even know what it does to be honest. Mine just stays off
I leave mine off, but now that I know it doesn't work correctly I want to fix it. Can't seem to find the location. Maybe I need to know the location of widget, set inside the xml.

(2020-07-16, 21:51)limmylom Wrote: Are you getting a poster style Category tile (landscape tile in a poster frame) instead of the proper landscape tile?

Try out the Spotlight with these settings and see if it's better for you.
IncludesBingie.xml

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Mr-HyscH - 2020-07-17

Hello,
i have used Titan skin for a long time now. I currently running it on Nvidia Sheild and when i press to show Artist biography in music listning i get 2 line and  sometimes more like 5 lines.
Really annoyng.
Anyone have a solution?

Best regard, Mr-HyscH

(2020-07-17, 02:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 01:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: Thanks for the info. But yes you can disable fixed focus. Then set individual landscape for categories, but after you reset fixed frame and add fixed moving frame all frames are poster. Layout for catagories is landscape but moving frame is poster.

IncludesBingie.xml

OK I see what you did. You shifted your original 1920x1080 image to the right and higher so the image ends up being more centred in the spotlight but it significantly cuts off the left(sorry, meant to say right side) of the fanart. Not too sure about it to be honest.

Original Bingie 1.3 Spotlight

New Edit

So is this what your using now? Your not using the fullscreen image from your bingie mod anymore? 
Bingie Mod

(2020-07-17, 15:00)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 02:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 01:53)limmylom Wrote: I noticed that but if you don’t enable Fixed moving frame you won’t have that problem. Perhaps you need it for some reason? I don’t even know what it does to be honest. Mine just stays off
IncludesBingie.xml

OK I see what you did. You shifted your original 1920x1080 image to the right and higher so the image ends up being more centred in the spotlight but it significantly cuts off the left side of the fanart. Not too sure about it to be honest.

Original Bingie 1.3 Spotlight

New Edit

So is this what your using now? Your not using the fullscreen image from your bingie mod anymore? 
Bingie Mod
Image 3 was updated a while back on the GitHub. I think image 2 is the edit I use for personal use. GitHub image may be original bingie 1.3.
Yes I use the edit image 2, but it's on a 85 inch TV so it looks really nice like this.

(2020-07-17, 14:30)Mr-HyscH Wrote: Hello,
i have used Titan skin for a long time now. I currently running it on Nvidia Sheild and when i press to show Artist biography in music listning i get 2 line and  sometimes more like 5 lines.
Really annoyng.
Anyone have a solution?

Best regard, Mr-HyscH
Can't really see the lines with all the words on the screen.

@AchillesPunks

Sorry, I meant to say your edit significantly cuts off the right side of the fanart, not the left but I think you understood!

Did you manage to find where in the xml's I can edit to increase the size of the clearlogos?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Mr-HyscH - 2020-07-17

(2020-07-17, 16:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Really annoyng.
Anyone have a solution?

Best regard, Mr-HyscH

Thats what i ment. i get multiplie lines of words.  Angel Normaly it should only be one.

(2020-07-17, 16:53)Mr-HyscH Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 16:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Really annoyng.
Anyone have a solution?

Best regard, Mr-HyscH

Thats what i ment. i get multiplie lines of words.  Angel Normaly it should only be one.
Don't know what the issue could be.
Don't really listen to music only movies. Is this in the original or the mod

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Mr-HyscH - 2020-07-18

(2020-07-17, 21:59)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 16:53)Mr-HyscH Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 16:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: Can't really see the lines with all the words on the screen.

Don't know what the issue could be.
Don't really listen to music only movies. Is this in the original or the mod
Its in this skin Titan Bingie v1
working great in the begining then it starts to show multiple rows. Then i reset kodi and started fresh and still multiple rows.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 3500 - 2020-07-18

is anyone know how to change this?
1. How to remove those disc art?
2. How to changing those to the basic (Clearlogo)