Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-18

(2020-07-18, 13:36)3500 Wrote: is anyone know how to change this?
1. How to remove those disc art?
2. How to changing those to the basic (Clearlogo)
Go to IncludesOSD.xml
Change line 2961 to false
Change line 3046 to true
Change line 3055 to false

That should take care of it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 3500 - 2020-07-18

(2020-07-18, 14:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Go to IncludesOSD.xml
Change line 3046 to true

Thanks for it, but i will wait for the next update

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-19

(2020-07-18, 16:37)3500 Wrote:
(2020-07-18, 14:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Go to IncludesOSD.xml
Change line 3046 to true

If you want to get rid of the things you asked the information I gave you will work and is very easy.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-07-19

Since we added the season thumb to the Bingie episode view, you might have noticed that there are not really that many series that have season thumbs.
So i've been making my own and i started uploading them slowly to fanart.tv
So far these are the series that have been approved:
Sherlock
The Walking Dead
Ozark
Ray Donovan
Most of Power

I'll keep uploading what i've got.
If anybody else is doing this, please upload them too to fanart.tv so we all benefit Smile

(2020-07-19, 04:31)CK77 Wrote: Since we added the season thumb to the Bingie episode view, you might have noticed that there are not really that many series that have season thumbs.
So i've been making my own and i started uploading them slowly to fanart.tv
So far these are the series that have been approved:
Sherlock
The Walking Dead
Ozark
Ray Donovan
Most of Power

I'll keep uploading what i've got.
If anybody else is doing this, please upload them too to fanart.tv so we all benefit Smile
Thanks CK77. I'm going to grab Sherlock, Ozark, and Walking Dead

@CK77
Do you know where the Fixed Moving Frame is for the categories? and not the Fixed Focus. I may have overlooked it but couldn't locate it. I have my layout set to poster but need the frame set to landscape. Yes I do know you can disable fixed focus widgets, and the choose the layout inside configure shortcuts. When fixed frame is on it will stay the same layout for the widgets and doesn't adjust if you change one inside configure shortcuts. I have my categories in the movie widget slot 8.
And welcome back Smile

ImageImage

(2020-07-19, 06:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: @CK77
Do you know where the Fixed Moving Frame is for the categories? and not the Fixed Focus. I may have overlooked it but couldn't locate it. I have my layout set to poster but need the frame set to landscape. Yes I do know you can disable fixed focus widgets, and the choose the layout inside configure shortcuts. When fixed frame is on it will stay the same layout for the widgets and doesn't adjust if you change one inside configure shortcuts. I have my categories in the movie widget slot 8.
And welcome back Smile

ImageImage

I have no idea to be honest. I'm still confused by those 2 options what they exactly do.
How do i set it up exactly like that? I'll give it a go and see if i can find something.
I have everything setup with landscape images.

Cheers! I've been doing an online course for GIMP, keeps me entertained and i hope it will help me out in the end if i need to make more images for my Kodi setup.
I still suck at it though Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 3500 - 2020-07-19

(2020-07-19, 01:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-18, 16:37)3500 Wrote:
(2020-07-18, 14:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: Go to IncludesOSD.xml
Change line 3046 to true

If you want to get rid of the things you asked the information I gave you will work and is very easy.

yes, that's so easy but it still will be on the next update right?
i don't change it because i use another skin right now
because BINGIE too much complex coding that ruined
and thank you again

(2020-07-19, 08:34)3500 Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 01:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-18, 16:37)3500 Wrote: Thanks for it, but i will wait for the next update

and thank you again

This is a bit the problem with everybody asking for small changes.
Everybody likes the details to look slightly different. I don't think AchillesPunks, can or wants to implement them all.

That's why on my main computer i still run the original Bingie version, but i've added the bits from the mod that i really like to my original version.
I keep a separate folder with all the changed files, so if i need to re-install i can just copy those files back.

I run the mod on my laptop to play around with and "steal" what i like to incorporate into my own.

(2020-07-19, 09:06)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 08:34)3500 Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 01:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: If you want to get rid of the things you asked the information I gave you will work and is very easy.

and thank you again

This is a bit the problem with everybody asking for small changes.
Everybody likes the details to look slightly different. I don't think AchillesPunks, can or wants to implement them all.

That's why on my main computer i still run the original Bingie version, but i've added the bits from the mod that i really like to my original version.
I keep a separate folder with all the changed files, so if i need to re-install i can just copy those files back.

I run the mod on my laptop to play around with and "steal" what i like to incorporate into my own.
Same here I pick and choose what I want myself. I also have copies of the files on HDD to reinstall from. I think everyone has different taste and you can't make everyone happy.

(2020-07-19, 08:20)CK77 Wrote:
And welcome back Smile

ImageImage

I have no idea to be honest. I'm still confused by those 2 options what they exactly do.
How do i set it up exactly like that? I'll give it a go and see if i can find something.

Cheers! I've been doing an online course for GIMP, keeps me entertained and i hope it will help me out in the end if i need to make more images for my Kodi setup.
Just switch the layout to Poster and make the categories set to landscape. Then apply fixed focus and fixed frame and then look at the categories. The frame will be wrong.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - limmylom - 2020-07-19

(2020-07-16, 20:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 19:15)limmylom Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 07:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: What diffuse mask are you referring to?

We solved this one already. It was the diffuse mask on the spotlight corner image (for the spotlight image in bingie views/info views etc) but we already established you didn’t change it. You just increased the size of the image Itself to 1920x1080 which just gave me that impression.

It looks like you decided to switch back to the original bingie image size now.

While I have you, do you know if there’s anywhere in the xml’s to increase the size of clearlogos and if so, would the information below automatically be adjusted?
Clearlogos on the home screen? If so then yes

Please can you tell me where I can edit the clearlogos size?

(2020-07-19, 10:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 08:20)CK77 Wrote:
And welcome back Smile

ImageImage

Just switch the layout to Poster and make the categories set to landscape. Then apply fixed focus and fixed frame and then look at the categories. The frame will be wrong.

i had a look, it happens also in the original Bingie.
No idea though where to even start looking for a solution for this.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-07-20

(2020-07-19, 22:47)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 10:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 08:20)CK77 Wrote: I have no idea to be honest. I'm still confused by those 2 options what they exactly do.

i had a look, it happens also in the original Bingie.
No idea though where to even start looking for a solution for this.
I may have to add the code if I can find it in the xml. Thanks for checking it out for me.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-07-21

@AchillesPunks :  I have found season 2 and onward took 7 seconds to display in any TV Shows when you select more options .can you reduce to 0 second in your mod ?