Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Bungee_G - 2021-02-02

Oh okay thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-02-02

(2021-02-02, 10:42)Bungee_G Wrote: Oh okay thanks
You can try titan bingie mod

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Bungee_G - 2021-02-02

Yes, I tried but same issue

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - crampedmisfit1990 - 2021-02-06

(2020-09-03, 21:06)kpinheiro Wrote:
(2020-08-21, 11:30)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote:
Quote:No that would need to be removed from the XML. I think it's in includesvideoosd.xml.
Thanx. I did some digging off and on today and I just now figured out how to completely remove ONLY the rating pop up when a movie/show is started. Perfect skin otherwise. Seems the rating logo and the red bar animation beside it are 2 seperate items to fix.
If anyone has interest in knowing the 2 changes you must make to the 2 XML files to remove this, just ask.

(2020-08-20, 17:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: No that would need to be removed from the XML. I think it's in includesvideoosd.xml.
Thanx. I did some digging off and on today and I just now figured out how to completely remove ONLY the rating pop up when a movie/show is started. Perfect skin otherwise. Seems the rating logo and the red bar animation beside it are 2 seperate items to fix.
If anyone has interest in knowing the 2 changes you must make to the 2 XML files to remove this, just ask.

How to?
Sorry for the very late reply. I finally made a tutorial on how to remove the rating logo animation when you start a video.

1. First enable hidden files on your PC.
2. Head to C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie\xml
3. Find file "Custom_1159_MPAATopBar.xml" and either delete it or drop into another folder for safe keeping in case you want the rating to reappear later on.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - t123thomas - 2021-02-06

(2020-12-20, 19:10)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 16:45)Undivide Wrote: is this not a supported skin for the matrix beta build of kodi (v19) ?
i install the rep from zip but under look & feel no skin subsection is there, only images

Sadly this skin hasn't been supported in over a year. However the Bingie Mod is actively being developed and they are working on Kodi 19.

Hi I downloaded Bingnie Mod repo into Matrix but the skin did show what I am missing ?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Atamans - 2021-02-13

very nice skin, thanks

Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - oijkn - 2021-02-14

I am on Kodi v18.7 on Raspberry pi 4 with fresh install. After installing this skin, it's asking me two questions that I validate and when I run Kodi I'm blocked in black screen. The only thing that I can do is to long press on back key to get the settings menu.

It's the same problem if I use English or French language.

Also, under “Configure shortcuts“, there is a “Reset menu items” link but that doesn't fix the problem.

How I can fix it, please?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Carfer - 2021-02-27

Hello, first I want to congratulate you on this great job on the Bingie skin, spectacular.
I have installed it by changing from Aura mod to Bingie in my build, I have studied the skin and done tests and I have several doubts in case you can help me.
1. Only one movie appears in Spotlight, they don't rotate like widgets, is there any way that more movies can be played in Spotlight? I have it linked to news of an addon
2. The auto trailer works for me only in Spotlight, not in widgets, can the auto trailer also work in widgets linked to addons?
3. In the "List" mode view I can see the poster, the synopsis and the list of movies but with a black background, in that view can fanart appear in the background?
4. What font has the Bingie logo that appears in the intro and inside the skin? The intro is made with an After Effects project?
Thanks a lot

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 22marco77 - 2021-03-04

congratulations for the skin, it's really fantastic. You are great, I hope that the project is not abandoned but constantly updated. I was tired of the usual skins and looking on the web among the various that I saw yours is the one that had attracted my attention for the modernity of the skin and its potential and after trying it I was delighted.
Congratulations again, you are a great developer.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Samouraicop - 2021-03-13

(2021-02-02, 14:37)Bungee_G Wrote: Yes, I tried but same issue
Bonjour, je suis francais egalement et j'ai eu le meme probleme. POur le résoudre tu dois te mettre sur un autre skin (n'importe lequel). Tu remets Kodi en anglais et tu reactive le Bongie Mod. A ce moment seulement tu peux activer le francais DANS le Bingie mod. Et tu n'auras plus ton probleme.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Bungee_G - 2021-03-13

(2021-03-13, 15:22)Samouraicop Wrote:
(2021-02-02, 14:37)Bungee_G Wrote: Yes, I tried but same issue
Bonjour, je suis francais egalement et j'ai eu le meme probleme. POur le résoudre tu dois te mettre sur un autre skin (n'importe lequel). Tu remets Kodi en anglais et tu reactive le Bongie Mod. A ce moment seulement tu peux activer le francais DANS le Bingie mod. Et tu n'auras plus ton probleme.

Bonjour, je te remercie ça fonctionne ! J’ai cependant toujours des plantages mais je pense que c’est du a mon matériel pas assez puissant (une bbox de chez Bouygues)

Merci en tout cas !

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Licorne06 - 2021-03-16

So already thank you and I would like to have information how we do to add certain logos hdr hdr + dolby vision? cordially

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - satyamgbhattt - 2021-03-30

2. Choose in add-ons, Install from repository -> bingie repository -> Look and Feel -> Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

cant find : Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - DarrenHill - 2021-03-30

@Samouraicop @Bungee_G - can you please keep the postings to English. Using services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.

The forum language is English, for everyone's common convenience. Thank you...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - satyamgbhattt - 2021-04-02

(2021-03-30, 10:27)satyamgbhattt Wrote: 2. Choose in add-ons, Install from repository -> bingie repository -> Look and Feel -> Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

cant find : Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

guys please help.

i tried to install more then 20 time each from repo and manually via usb, still no luck, under bingue repository / Look and feel / image collection.

no option to install timtan bingie.