Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - rdbates1 - 2021-04-04

First off, great skin!  I've got all of my video files stored on a upnp server in directories based on genre, and TV series and can connect to the source and see the files but nothing shows up with Bingie.  After installing it, it asked if I wanted to let it configure itself which I did rather than do it myself.  I'm assuming I'm missing something simple here...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - satyamgbhattt - 2021-04-10

(2021-04-02, 08:18)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 10:27)satyamgbhattt Wrote: 2. Choose in add-ons, Install from repository -> bingie repository -> Look and Feel -> Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

cant find : Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

guys please help.

i tried to install more then 20 time each from repo and manually via usb, still no luck, under bingue repository / Look and feel / image collection.

no option to install timtan bingie.

thank you very much all, for not solving my problem, i m very much intrested in this skin as it's best of the best, but i think i have bad luck, FYI i tried again but no luck.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - OBI-1 - 2021-04-14

(2021-04-10, 15:23)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 08:18)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 10:27)satyamgbhattt Wrote: 2. Choose in add-ons, Install from repository -> bingie repository -> Look and Feel -> Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

cant find : Skin -> Install 'Titan BINGIE'.

guys please help.

i tried to install more then 20 time each from repo and manually via usb, still no luck, under bingue repository / Look and feel / image collection.

thank you very much all, for not solving my problem, i m very much intrested in this skin as it's best of the best, but i think i have bad luck, FYI i tried again but no luck.
Hello,

1) I think you forgot the basement of education. I'm new on this forum (just like you) and people that come here to help you... they came for free. So, maybe, in the future if you can just use simple words like "Hello" and "Thank you", that could invite people to help you, don't you think ? ;-)
2) Complaining with bolt sentences and big policies, again with no "hello" and "thank you" => still not help you case !
3) Are you looking about the version of Kodi you use ? For the moment, Tintan Bingie is not supported with the latest version of Kodi. So, if you install "Kodi 19 Matrix", you will not find any Bingie skin.

Hope this help you...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - satyamgbhattt - 2021-04-15

(2021-04-14, 17:30)OBI-1 Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 15:23)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 08:18)satyamgbhattt Wrote: guys please help.

Hello,

1) I think you forgot the basement of education. I'm new on this forum (just like you) and people that come here to help you... they came for free. So, maybe, in the future if you can just use simple words like "Hello" and "Thank you", that could invite people to help you, don't you think ? ;-)
2) Complaining with bolt sentences and big policies, again with no "hello" and "thank you" => still not help you case !
3) Are you looking about the version of Kodi you use ? For the moment, Tintan Bingie is not supported with the latest version of Kodi. So, if you install "Kodi 19 Matrix", you will not find any Bingie skin.

Hope this help you...
hello 
OBI-1 

thank u very much buddy to help me out, yes i m new here. but i m post on 30/3 , 04/02 and the last one on which u have replyed on 10/04, anyway i m sure it's my mistake,

please also let me know in which version it will work? 

thanks in advance.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - OBI-1 - 2021-04-16

(2021-04-15, 17:19)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-04-14, 17:30)OBI-1 Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 15:23)satyamgbhattt Wrote: thank you very much all, for not solving my problem, i m very much intrested in this skin as it's best of the best, but i think i have bad luck, FYI i tried again but no luck.
Hello,

Hope this help you...
hello 
OBI-1 

thank u very much buddy to help me out, yes i m new here. but i m post on 30/3 , 04/02 and the last one on which u have replyed on 10/04, anyway i m sure it's my mistake,

thanks in advance.

Hello,

for the moment, Titan Bingie is not working on the Matrix version of Kodi (Kodi 19). If you want to use Titan Bingie skin you have to download and install older version (Kodi 18 Leia) that you can find on the website > Older release.

Hope it will help...

Obi-1

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - satyamgbhattt - 2021-04-17

(2021-04-16, 10:46)OBI-1 Wrote:
(2021-04-15, 17:19)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-04-14, 17:30)OBI-1 Wrote: Hello,

Hope this help you...
hello
OBI-1

thanks in advance.

Hello,

for the moment, Titan Bingie is not working on the Matrix version of Kodi (Kodi 19). If you want to use Titan Bingie skin you have to download and install older version (Kodi 18 Leia) that you can find on the website > Older release.

Hope it will help...

Obi-1

thank u very much mate

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - insync44 - 2021-04-17

(2021-04-17, 06:58)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-04-16, 10:46)OBI-1 Wrote:
(2021-04-15, 17:19)satyamgbhattt Wrote: hello
OBI-1

thanks in advance.

Hello,

Hope it will help...

Obi-1

thank u very much mate
I don't think Bingie will ever work with Matrix. The Bingie Mod will.
At the moment Matrix is not yet ready for Titan. I upgraded by mistake & thus far its been a nightmare with the add ons. Wait a while. Leia is just as good & evry skin works.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - troymusle - 2021-04-21

jase all me

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-04-21

(2021-04-17, 09:21)insync44 Wrote:
(2021-04-17, 06:58)satyamgbhattt Wrote:
(2021-04-16, 10:46)OBI-1 Wrote: Hello,

Hope it will help...

Obi-1

thank u very much mate
I don't think Bingie will ever work with Matrix. The Bingie Mod will.
At the moment Matrix is not yet ready for Titan. I upgraded by mistake & thus far its been a nightmare with the add ons. Wait a while. Leia is just as good & evry skin works.
Yes Titan Bingie mod is almost ready. We should be releasing the repo very shortly.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Avishay - 2021-04-29

Trying to install the skin from repository on Kodi Matrix, I keep getting an error message - Binge Helper, this addon is not compatible with this version.
Any idea/solution?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - jinux - 2021-05-08

I miss the big modern menu so much, it's one big attack of all the media at once, no order.
Please bring back the main menu options, or at least the big modern menu, please.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-05-09

(2021-05-08, 21:23)jinux Wrote: I miss the big modern menu so much, it's one big attack of all the media at once, no order.
Please bring back the main menu options, or at least the big modern menu, please.
Not sure what your talking about? If you mean the other layouts for home those have been removed and most likely will not return.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - jinux - 2021-05-16

(2021-05-09, 00:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 21:23)jinux Wrote: I miss the big modern menu so much, it's one big attack of all the media at once, no order.
Not sure what your talking about? If you mean the other layouts for home those have been removed and most likely will not return.
Yes i mean the home screen, now it is one explosion of widgets. The classic main big horizontal menu gave order to the chaos. But i understand you dont put it back in, i just needed to ventilate my sadness about it being gone. It was such a great skin with the normal horizontal classic menu, it was organized, but now i see only chaos and my kids don't know how to put their favourite movie on any more. Hey it is just my opinion. Keep up the good work, others will probably love it. Maybe i just need to learn to like it. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work all those years.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 - Shaishi - 2021-05-18

How can you integrate Add-ons to the built in search in a way it will still look the same and will not change the widget (Searching using the built in search does not have a option to play movies from add ons)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - t123thomas - 2021-05-22

@AchillesPunks
I can simple to find the repo Matrix Titan Bingie Mod, please can please post the link to download the repo.

Thanks,