Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - minor9 - 2019-03-01

Thanks for this amazing mod!

Sorry for not getting it (it's option paralysis for me) but I'm trying to add widgets to the different views via "Edit menu shortcuts" without any success.

For example, menu shortcut "TV shows" - I've added a widget here for showing ALL my tv shows.
When browsing TV shows in the menu, I only see the lines "No widget assigned, click to configure".
However, the widget pops up under the Home screen instead. Why is that? And what does "hubs" refer to?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - LukeHansford - 2019-03-01

I have installed the skin and installed the coloured studio icons but they are not showing up for TV shows or movies for add-on widgets like they do on the titan mod skin.

In titan mod skin I had to tick the setting to not use skin helper for widgets but titan bingie does not seem to have the same setting.

How do I enable the studio icons please?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - CK77 - 2019-03-01

(2019-03-01, 02:53)minor9 Wrote: Thanks for this amazing mod!

Sorry for not getting it (it's option paralysis for me) but I'm trying to add widgets to the different views via "Edit menu shortcuts" without any success.

For example, menu shortcut "TV shows" - I've added a widget here for showing ALL my tv shows.
When browsing TV shows in the menu, I only see the lines "No widget assigned, click to configure".
However, the widget pops up under the Home screen instead. Why is that? And what does "hubs" refer to?
It's because the TV Shows link on the main menu standard links to the TV Shows HUB.
There are multiple hubs, Movies, TV Shows,...
On those hubs you can set more widgets that will only show up when you click on the TV Shows link.
If you just hover over the link you should see the widgets that you put there via the Edit Menu Shortcuts.

There is an option in Homescreen Layout called Show all widgets (detach from main menu focus), if it's turned on then all the widgets you set in the Edit Menu Shortcuts will show at all times, no matter what link you are hovering over, if you turn it off, depending on what menu item you hover over you will see the corresponding widgets.

I hope what i'm saying makes a bit of sense

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - MDfreeMovieGuy - 2019-03-01

(2019-02-28, 09:19)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 05:39)MDfreeMovieGuy Wrote: hopefully somebody can help me
how can I please stop the skin from going full screen showing the plot or tv season info automatically all the time?

It's a setting from the current view.
If you get your menu on the left, you should see an option that says Big Plot Overlay. In your case, it's probably checked. Uncheck it, that should solve your problem 

I appreciate that so much, this was racking my brain!!!
thanks again

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-01

(2019-02-28, 06:27)MorpheasGR Wrote: Greetings! First of all congratulations and thanks for creating this superb skin.

Up to now I have two minor issues which are not directly related to the skin. The first one is, when I have pre-existing skin shortcuts/menu items from other skins, the menu icons don't seem to update at all, so I disabled them temporarily until I rebuild my menues from scratch.

The second issue is with a widget with a movie list from a Leia-compatible extended info fork by drinfernoo which can be found on Github (it also has a Netflix view option, this is why I'm using it). The trailers auto-play function does not seem to work at all on that widget, while the movie info and artwork displays fine.

Other than that, it is rapidly becoming my favorite skin. Well freaking done!
First issue is regarding the icons? get the update from github and see it helps.
About trailers, I'll have to test this sometime, if it's not a library item then I only need the title to get the trailer which should work with almost every addon that sets this basic property, but i'll recheck this against extendedinfo.

(2019-02-27, 23:42)tantrum080 Wrote: Well that news has made my day!!!!
Thank you.

I was looking at this add-on
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=340979
Which is a simple little add-on that adds a record function to your kodi theme, it works via context menu but it says you can add a record button to your theme by enabling the option in the add-on configuration which I have done but its not showing up on the osd. Is there something on your side that can be done about this?... 
I'll look at it when I've got the time and see if it requires some sort of integration.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - ravz - 2019-03-01

Hello,
I would like to install it on my fire stick 4k is recommended or my device will be very slow.

Thank you

Do studio icons work?

Cannot get them to show

(2019-03-01, 04:50)LukeHansford Wrote: I have installed the skin and installed the coloured studio icons but they are not showing up for TV shows or movies for add-on widgets like they do on the titan mod skin.

In titan mod skin I had to tick the setting to not use skin helper for widgets but titan bingie does not seem to have the same setting.

How do I enable the studio icons please?
(2019-03-01, 16:59)LukeHansford Wrote: Do studio icons work?

Cannot get them to show
I haven't had problems with white studio logos, will see what's the problem with the color and maybe add a fallback to skin helper...

(2019-03-01, 16:27)ravz Wrote: Hello,
I would like to install it on my fire stick 4k is recommended or my device will be very slow.

Thank you
I don't know because I haven't tested it on it myself, maybe someone else here did?
anyways, I'm putting a lot of work in making the skin faster for next release (of course it also depends on which features you enable), it'd be great to get your feedback then...

I cannot even get the white studio icons to show. I have the white ones enabled in general skin settings.

I am using the new 18.1 stable released a few days ago on a firestick 4k.

I am using Netflix style widgets from a Kodi add-on.

Do I have to turn on a certain setting?

On the titan mod there is an option to not use skin widget helper for studio icons but it is not a setting that is available on your Bingie skin. This then shows the studio icons.

(2019-03-01, 19:34)LukeHansford Wrote: I cannot even get the white studio icons to show. I have the white ones enabled in general skin settings.

I am using the new 18.1 stable released a few days ago on a firestick 4k.

I am using Netflix style widgets from a Kodi add-on.

Do I have to turn on a certain setting?

On the titan mod there is an option to not use skin widget helper for studio icons but it is not a setting that is available on your Bingie skin. This then shows the studio icons.
does it show on video info dialog?

I am talking about the ones that snow on the right hand side under the spotlight area.

They change for each TV show in the widget in titan mod skin set to bingie mode but don't show on your skin.

I am not getting it on show info page either.

(2019-03-01, 19:53)LukeHansford Wrote: I am talking about the ones that snow on the right hand side under the spotlight area.

They change for each TV show in the widget in titan mod skin set to bingie mode but don't show on your skin.

I am not getting it on show info page either.
Do you have it enabled in media library tab under skin settings?
Which Skin helper version do you have installed?

There is no option to enabled studio icons under skin settings then media library views.

I have use extended video info dialog enabled also.

Here you can no studio icons are showing.

https://ibb.co/JKgBXyM

https://ibb.co/7XjTy2v

I have skin helper version 1.1.29 installed.

Skin helper service widgets version 1.0.39

Running latest version of Kodi 18.1 stable.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-01

(2019-03-01, 16:27)ravz Wrote: Hello,

Thank you

The 4k firestick has 1.5 GB of Ram. I have tested the current skin on a few devices. It of course runs like a champ on an Nvidia shield which has 3 GB of Ram. It runs well on my Xiaomi Mi boxes that have 2 GB of Ram. I tried it on an MXQ pro which only has 1 GB of Ram and it chokes to death it tries to run but is too slow and often boots out of Kodi altogether. Your stick has better specs and newer hardware than the MXQ box so it may work only way to know for sure is to give it a try. One thing you will also have to keep in mind is that the new firestick only has 8 GB of memory. The larger you Kodi library is the larger your build will be mine is over 3 GB.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - ravz - 2019-03-01

(2019-03-01, 18:22)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-01, 04:50)LukeHansford Wrote: [font][font]Instalé la máscara e instalé los íconos de estudio de colores, pero no aparecen en programas de televisión ni en películas para widgets complementarios como lo hacen en la máscara de titanio. [/font][/font]

[font][font]En Titan mod skin tuve que marcar la configuración para no usar el ayudante de piel para los widgets, pero Titan Bingie no parece tener la misma configuración. [/font][/font]

[font][font]¿Cómo habilito los iconos de estudio por favor?[/font][/font]
(2019-03-01, 16:59)LukeHansford Wrote: [font][font]¿Los iconos de estudio funcionan? [/font][/font]

[font][font]No puedo conseguir que se muestren[/font][/font]
[font][font]No he tenido problemas con los logotipos de estudio blancos, veré cuál es el problema con el color y tal vez agregaré un respaldo al ayudante de piel ...[/font][/font]
(2019-03-01, 16:27)ravz Wrote: [font][font]Hola, [/font][/font]
[font][font]me gustaría instalarlo en mi Fire Stick. Se recomienda 4k o mi dispositivo será muy lento. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Gracias[/font][/font]
[font][font]No lo sé porque no lo he probado yo mismo, tal vez alguien más lo hizo aquí. [/font][/font]
[font][font]De todos modos, estoy trabajando mucho para hacer que la piel sea más rápida para la próxima versión (por supuesto, también depende de las características que habilites), sería genial recibir tus comentarios luego ...[/font][/font] 
 thank you very much for the answer I will try it and comment on my results here thanks