Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2018-09-24

Oh man I spent months hacking the code to try to get the perfect Netflix view. Looks like you came up with a similar setup but just kept on improving way past what I was able to do. I haven't visited the forum in a couple months because I kind reached the limit of what I could do with my coding skills or lack there of and spent some quality time with the family outdoors camping so this is the first time I'm seeing this. @Cartman.dos one thing I never could figure out that drove me nutz is I couldn't figure out how to keep the focus fixed to the top row in the Netflix 2 (BINGIE) view did you find a way to do this in your mod? I'm at work and cant wait to try this out when I get home.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cartman.dos - 2018-09-24

Hey guys, I was off the grid in the last two weeks. Will reply to unanswered replies here soon. Thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 - cscott1 - 2018-09-25

(2018-08-24, 06:36)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 12:16)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 09:08)UbuntuUser Wrote: Well I did test it and I have to say this skin is beautiful, hands down the best skin available for Kodi 18.  LiveTV looks awesome.  My only question would be how do you get to the menu where you can edit artwork or refresh if it scans in wrong?  In regular Titan it is just info but in BINGIE info does not show you that stuff.

Thanks, UbuntuUser   
Thanks! Are we talking about dialog info buttons? if So, there's still the option to refresh & change artwork (with artwork beef).
If not, a screenshot/more info about what you're looking or a pic from default titan will help to get what you mean exactly.     
 Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash.   
Man love the Mod but kinda disappointed that Artwork Downloader was removed. I know it's considered broken but version 14.4 still works flawlessly. I too use a lot of custom artwork especially for the landscape tiles of shows that Fanart TV and IMDB don't have TV thumbs for. A quick google images search for the show and there it is just download it to a folder then add it to the skin with Artwork Downloader. Artwork Beef doesn't have this option. In my opinion to have the true Netflix look that you are striving for with the BINGIE view this is a necessity. Otherwise you will have several landscape tiles within the widgets on the homepage with just the fanart and not the true TV thumb it would help if you could at least put the clearlogo over top of the fanart when no TV thumb is available but I cant figure out how to do this either. Im going to go over to Rectors thread and request that he add the option to use local images with Artwork Beef but until he does could you kindly entertain the idea of reintegrating the Artwork Dowloader?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 - mardukL - 2018-09-25

(2018-09-25, 13:22)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 06:36)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 12:16)cartman.dos Wrote: Thanks! Are we talking about dialog info buttons? if So, there's still the option to refresh & change artwork (with artwork beef).
If not, a screenshot/more info about what you're looking or a pic from default titan will help to get what you mean exactly.   
 Ok it was because I did not have the Artwork Beef add-on installed is why I was not seeing it.  But I have a lot of custom art and you use to be able to go in and pic from local source, but that does not seem to be the case with Artwork Beef add-on.  Also I was wondering how do you change what you see on the main screen or can't you?  Also almost any skin setting you try to change causes Kodi to crash. 
Man love the Mod but kinda disappointed that Artwork Downloader was removed. I know it's considered broken but version 14.4 still works flawlessly. I too use a lot of custom artwork especially for the landscape tiles of shows that Fanart TV and IMDB don't have. TV thumbs for. A quick google images search for the show and there it is just download it to a folder then add it to the skin with Artwork Downloader. Artwork Beef doesn't have this option. In my opinion to have the true Netflix look that you are striving for with the BINGIE view this is a necessity. Otherwise you will have several landscape tiles with just the fanart and not the true TV thumb it would help if you could at least put the clearlogo over top of the fanart when no TV thumb is available but I cant figure out how to do this either. Im going to go over to Rectors thread and request that he add the option to use local images with Artwork Beef but until he does could you kindly entertain the idea of reintegrating the Artwork Dowloader?

Thanks 😀
The mod still support Artwork Downloader.
Its also in in my repo.
Its bumped just to 18.0.4 to circumstance the marked as broken ( version18.0.0) i Leia.

If you installed my repo you can "update" ad and will be able to use it.Set your API keys in the settings

EDIT: sorry wrong thread, came here from notification and didt check thread. So what.You can install ad trough my repo anyway.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2018-09-25

I guess I just haven't dug around deep enough to find it sorry. Thanks I'll check it out when I get home.

OK so I hate to be a pain sorry I downloaded Artwork Downloader 18.4 and it runs as it should collecting artwork the problem is I can't figure out how to use it from the info page when clicking on choose artwork it uses Artwork Beef I thought uninstalling artwork beef would fix the problem but now I don't even have the option to choose artwork. Going to the TV shows info page and choosing art is the only way I'm aware of using the option to use local images with Artwork Downloader. Is there a setting to choose between AD and AB on the info page in the settings somewhere or another way I can use artwork Downloader not from the info page to assign my local internet gathered thumbs that Artwork beef doesn't find?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - mardukL - 2018-09-25

(2018-09-25, 20:56)cscott1 Wrote: OK so I hate to be a pain sorry I downloaded Artwork Downloader 18.4 and it runs as it should collecting artwork the problem is I can't figure out how to use it from the info page when clicking on choose artwork it uses Artwork Beef I thought uninstalling artwork beef would fix the problem but now I don't even have the option to choose artwork. Going to the TV shows info page and choosing art is the only way I'm aware of using the option to use local images with Artwork Downloader. Is there a setting to choose between AD and AB on the info page in the settings somewhere or another way I can use artwork Downloader not from the info page to assign my local internet gathered thumbs that Artwork beef doesn't find?

Sorry it was my fault. Answerd, and realized to late that im in wrong thhread. So i edit the post above.

Sorry. Bingie dropped the support for AD.
😐

Oh OK then. Is it still supported in your MOD mardukL? The Netflix 2 view?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - mardukL - 2018-09-26

(2018-09-25, 23:13)cscott1 Wrote: Oh OK then. Is it still supported in your MOD mardukL? The Netflix 2 view?

Yepp it is.
😉
AB and AD.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cartman.dos - 2018-09-26

(2018-09-25, 20:56)cscott1 Wrote: OK so I hate to be a pain sorry I downloaded Artwork Downloader 18.4 and it runs as it should collecting artwork the problem is I can't figure out how to use it from the info page when clicking on choose artwork it uses Artwork Beef I thought uninstalling artwork beef would fix the problem but now I don't even have the option to choose artwork. Going to the TV shows info page and choosing art is the only way I'm aware of using the option to use local images with Artwork Downloader. Is there a setting to choose between AD and AB on the info page in the settings somewhere or another way I can use artwork Downloader not from the info page to assign my local internet gathered thumbs that Artwork beef doesn't find?
 Look here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=334820&pid=2761951#pid2761951

this will add button support for artwork downloader.

(2018-09-23, 11:35)pocca Wrote: Every time I try to change the colour theme skin resets and does not save. Any idea how to fix?
Skin helper causes crashes when changing theme unfortunately. but it should work after a few tries.

(2018-09-20, 12:06)FlashOne Wrote: Hi, many many thanks for this mod, working pretty well but I have two issues which I never experienced with Titan on Kodi 17.6

- In footer: status (finished, next episode etc... usually on the left bottom side) and ratings from imdb, tmdb etc (on the right) are not showing at all, even in plot and critics submenu https://imgur.com/a/KzYykYo
- More info submenu not working

Any help would be appreciated, I'm on Kodi v18 Beta 2 Win 7 x64 and Bingie 0.1.2
Make sure that you enabled the ratings you want under media tab in skin settings, sometimes it takes time to rebuild the db for the ratings and other metadata. You could also try to reset the delete the db file to force it to rebuild from scratch.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - mardukL - 2018-09-26

(2018-09-26, 11:50)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-09-23, 11:35)pocca Wrote: Every time I try to change the colour theme skin resets and does not save. Any idea how to fix?
Skin helper causes crashes when changing theme unfortunately. but it should work after a few tries. 
 Its not the change itself, something is changed since Krypton.

(i think) It's more a Problem having DialogSelect.xml opens over "themself", it doesnt matter if you choose a setting, it'll crash even if you abort.

I dont know have more Info atm, but thats what i found out till yet.

(2018-09-17, 21:21)supersmilers Wrote: Image

Why the shortcuts are screwed up? they aren't the same shortcuts as the default Titan. So I can't restore the shortcuts from the default Titan Skin because of this.
copy the ''mainmenu.DATA.xml'' file from the default titan to the shortcuts folder (inside the skin folder).

(2018-09-07, 22:12)Grayskulll Wrote: Not sure why but my movie Spotlight widget is suddenly stuck on the same movie for the past few days after numerous reboots.

Running Mod v0.1.2, Leia on Raspberry Pi with 1000+ watched movies in the DB.
Try enabling ''experimental'' spotlight content in skinsetting for home, this should vary the spotlight's content more often and is based on recently watched (can add tvshows as well)