Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - XtreMaster - 2019-04-03

hi, amazing works , you are the man!!!!!  i need to update to 1.0.1 when i get home Smile btw how upgrade? fresh install?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Comma - 2019-04-03

Thanks for the update Cartman, amazing work you have done I am enjoying your skin more and more every day...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-03, 19:18)XtreMaster Wrote: hi, amazing works , you are the man!!!!!  i need to update to 1.0.1 when i get home Smile btw how upgrade? fresh install?
You don't have to do anything, it will auto-install when Kodi will get updates for addons/repos...
If it doesn't you can open context-menu in addons and press 'check updates'.

Thanks guys, enjoy!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-03

@Cartman thanks for the option to disable studio logos I know you said it wasn't at the top of your list for changes but I really appreciate it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Jooode - 2019-04-03

very nice the intros, I have lowered quality to be able to see them in 1080p TV thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - GiiFT3Dx - 2019-04-03

Since the latest update i am unable to play any TV Show from the "progress" Shortcut from Trakt.tv
It starts loading but never plays anything, any fix?

Uses the "Play Season #: Episode #" Button.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-03, 22:28)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: Since the latest update i am unable to play any TV Show from the "progress" Shortcut from Trakt.tv

Probably addon issue and not skin. I didn't change anything related nor I supply the content for that widget.

(2019-04-03, 21:20)Jooode Wrote: very nice the intros, I have lowered quality to be able to see them in 1080p TV thanks

Where did you make this setting change my Mi Box doesn't like 4k lol

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Serdar1985 - 2019-04-03

Wondefull skin. Great job.

I have a problem with the osd in Live TV. The Progress bar is missing. Did i do smth wrong?

(2019-04-03, 22:28)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: Since the latest update i am unable to play any TV Show from the "progress" Shortcut from Trakt.tv

I would go into said add-on and reset the settings to default and reauthorize Trakt.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-02, 18:07)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 02:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 02:05)CK77 Wrote: I tried it, replaced both parts, made sure auto update was off
Restarted, still the same problem.

For some reason, certain movies just don't want to read the extrafanart, no matter what i try.
The files are there, they just don't get read by KODI.   
Just saw the edit.

No it's very random. When i select random movies from skin helper widgets, it works just fine. For something like recently added movies, it doesn't work.
Both come from the skin helper widget.

When i go to all movies, it works for all the old ones and some of the new ones. 

What's the easiest way to start from "scratch" without having to reinstall KODI or the Bingie skin? Or would it be best to start all the way from scratch?
I just reinstalled my pc a week ago so i rather solve it without reinstalling KODI   
I rechecked, the extrafanart implementation has not been changed, not in SH and not in skin. So this cannot be a new issue.
Now, since you mentioned it doesn't work for all items in library it may be a faulty db or other underlying issue. paste a debug log, maybe an exception is thrown.
But for skin helper widgets it WON'T WORK FOR SOME WIDGETS - reason being is that in the processing, some of the properties of the items are lost and thus SH can't lookup in local path. I've patched it for local trailers in my bingie helper but rather not patch this inside SH because if anything SH needs to be trimmed of the fat and this is kinda of a special case. 
I reinstalled KODI and this time the extrafanart works as expected in the All movies and All TV Series sections on a clean install from Bingie
Without changing any of the widgets the extrafanart works on the following widgets:

Main Screen
Continue Watching - All tv shows - ExtraFanArt Works
Recent TV Shows and Movies - TV Shows don't work - Movies do
New Releases in Movies and TV Shows - TV Shows don't work - Movies do
Unwatched Movies and TV Shows - TV Shows don't work - Movies do
Bacause you watched ... - ExtraFanart Works
Movies and TV Shows in Genre - TV Shows don't work - Movies do
Categories - N/A
Random Movies - ExtraFanArt Works
Random TV Shows - ExtraFanart Works

Movies HUB
none work

TV Shows HUB
none work

I have changed the widgets now to the ones I like, but still need to check which ones work properly and which ones don't.

I also notice on the Home screen (Bingie View) the Studio icon appears on the far right for movies and tv series next to the ratings, but when i go into All Movies/TV Series it only shows the ratings, the Studio icons don't show up anymore. This is also in Bingie View. Any idea why that is?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-03, 23:34)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 18:07)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 02:10)CK77 Wrote: Just saw the edit.

No it's very random. When i select random movies from skin helper widgets, it works just fine. For something like recently added movies, it doesn't work.
Both come from the skin helper widget.

When i go to all movies, it works for all the old ones and some of the new ones. 

What's the easiest way to start from "scratch" without having to reinstall KODI or the Bingie skin? Or would it be best to start all the way from scratch?
I just reinstalled my pc a week ago so i rather solve it without reinstalling KODI   
I rechecked, the extrafanart implementation has not been changed, not in SH and not in skin. So this cannot be a new issue.
Now, since you mentioned it doesn't work for all items in library it may be a faulty db or other underlying issue. paste a debug log, maybe an exception is thrown.
But for skin helper widgets it WON'T WORK FOR SOME WIDGETS - reason being is that in the processing, some of the properties of the items are lost and thus SH can't lookup in local path. I've patched it for local trailers in my bingie helper but rather not patch this inside SH because if anything SH needs to be trimmed of the fat and this is kinda of a special case. 
I reinstalled KODI and this time the extrafanart works as expected in the All movies and All TV Series sections on a clean install from Bingie
Without changing any of the widgets the extrafanart works on the following widgets:

Main Screen
Categories - N/A

Movies HUB
none work

TV Shows HUB
none work

I have changed the widgets now to the ones I like, but still need to check which ones work properly and which ones don't.

I also notice on the Home screen (Bingie View) the Studio icon appears on the far right for movies and tv series next to the ratings, but when i go into All Movies/TV Series it only shows the ratings, the Studio icons don't show up anymore. This is also in Bingie View. Any idea why that is?

For the studio icon there is a new setting to disable them make sure you don't have it checked.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-04

(2019-04-03, 23:41)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:34)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 18:07)cartman.dos Wrote: I rechecked, the extrafanart implementation has not been changed, not in SH and not in skin. So this cannot be a new issue.

Main Screen
Categories - N/A

Movies HUB
none work

TV Shows HUB
none work

For the studio icon there is a new setting to disable them make sure you don't have it checked. 
I assume i don't have that checked as the Studio Icons are showing up properly on the Home screen, they are just not showing up when i go into All Movies/All TV Shoes. But i'll have a look tonight when i get home

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - ryadre - 2019-04-04

(2019-04-03, 11:02)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 06:12)ryadre Wrote: Another small suggestion along with having the cached forward line in the osd darker, is to have the option to have on the osd the time the shows finishes, rather than or as well as the remaining time.
Edit, also how do I get the play /pause button back on my osd? I only have a stop button, and pressing the pause button on my remote doesn't work anymore. Thanks

1) you can choose between 3 osd layouts in settings, some has info that others don't. check to see what you prefer.
2) if the button is not there it is because it doesn't work for that stream. before it was showing all buttons regardless of if they work for the specific stream or not.
now, i hide the ones that kodi informs as not available (like ff/rr/play/pause in live tv).

OK thanks I had a look at them. I didn't have any play/pause button on my files I play from my cloud like I normally do. I understand the live stream not to have it. Is there an easy way to add it back to a streamed source as it is a big inconvenience? Thanks

Edit: I just tested a few files, seemed to be a random one that wasn't showing up the pause button, all the other seem OK so far. Thanks for tha great skin!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-04

Is there an easy to display the current time while watching live TV or a recording?  I thought there was a setting to display the time in the Guide OSD or info screen but I can't find it.  

Great job by the way!