Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-06

(2019-04-06, 13:42)ron1n Wrote: Thank's guys I made lots of playlists and set the sort order by random.

I still can't seem to get my search menu back and now the home menu has disappeared too but it does appear in the configure menu option. Any way to fix it without losing my settings.

Thanks

Settings/skin settings/configure shortcuts/edit menu shortcuts/add/common

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - ron1n - 2019-04-06

(2019-04-06, 14:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 13:42)ron1n Wrote: Thank's guys I made lots of playlists and set the sort order by random.

I still can't seem to get my search menu back and now the home menu has disappeared too but it does appear in the configure menu option. Any way to fix it without losing my settings.

Thanks

Thanks, but home is actually still there when you click edit menu shortcuts it's just not showing when you use the skin, If I add it again I'll have to setup all my widgets again. Also do you how to add the bingie search again. It seems to always disappear when I go into edit menu shortcuts.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-06

(2019-04-06, 14:59)ron1n Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 14:16)cscott1 Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks, but home is actually still there when you click edit menu shortcuts it's just not showing when you use the skin, If I add it again I'll have to setup all my widgets again. Also do you how to add the bingie search again. It seems to always disappear when I go into edit menu shortcuts.   
Edit*** try the option to change the action of home first just remap it to home again.
sounds to me like something is corrupt. you may need to start from scratch by resetting menu to skin defaults... it sucks I know but sometimes doing that takes less time than troubleshooting a fix for something you may not be able to fix. I cant count how many times I have redone my widgets it gets to be second nature after a while lol really it can be done under an hour or quicker once you get the hang of it. once you get it where you want it make a backup before experimenting with different settings it will save you the headache of starting from scratch in the future.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-06

In my enthusiasm, I've managed to ruin some of the custom colour settings. What setting controls the TV Show/Movie library border for focused shows/movies like the white border for focused widgets? Also, what colour is for focused settings like system settings and skin settings?

Is there any way I can make the classic codec icons bigger? I use boxed info because it's easier to read but love the look of classic.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - sawo - 2019-04-06

Great skin just stumbled upon it a few days ago, love it a lot.

I want to hide the seen tv-shows in my widget but I can't figure out how to do this. How do I do this?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-06

(2019-04-06, 04:14)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 03:55)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 03:45)cscott1 Wrote: It really doesn't take very long to set up widgets I can do about 30 or so in roughly 5 minutes. 
How do you do that so fastHuh
Just selecting Skin Helper Widgets, when i want to add a widget takes about 10-15sec to load every time. Sometimes it goes up to 30 sec.
From then on things go pretty snappy, but loading that first one always seems to take forever 

Not sure I don't use many of the skin helper widgets most of mine are just my own smart playlists they are much faster to load probably load faster on setup too I would imagine. 

Even when i use smart playlists i go through the skin helper widget. It's the only way to sort them by year.
If i use a regular smart playlist, it doesn't matter what i set the ordering on, once it's in a widget it will be either random or by title.

Do you have any solution for this?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-06

(2019-04-06, 17:14)sawo Wrote: Great skin just stumbled upon it a few days ago, love it a lot.

I want to hide the seen tv-shows in my widget but I can't figure out how to do this. How do I do this?

Look in the setting of the skin helper widget. There is an option in there to show/not show watched items

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - anderssok09 - 2019-04-07

Just successfully installed it. I can't seem to figure out how to just pull up all of my movies from A-Z. When I click on the movies tab it just shows "Recently Added" movies, "Recommended Movies", and "Genre" movies (each time i go in to the movies tab, a different, random genre is selected which displays movies from that specific genre.

However, why does it not show movies A-Z under the movies tab?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - anderssok09 - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 02:11)anderssok09 Wrote: Just successfully installed it. I can't seem to figure out how to just pull up all of my movies from A-Z. When I click on the movies tab it just shows "Recently Added" movies, "Recommended Movies", and "Genre" movies (each time i go in to the movies tab, a different, random genre is selected which displays movies from that specific genre.

Opps, never mind! I just saw "All Movies" under the sub menu of the movies tab

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 02:11)anderssok09 Wrote: Just successfully installed it. I can't seem to figure out how to just pull up all of my movies from A-Z. When I click on the movies tab it just shows "Recently Added" movies, "Recommended Movies", and "Genre" movies (each time i go in to the movies tab, a different, random genre is selected which displays movies from that specific genre.

This is expected behavior from the skin. When you click on Movies in the left menu, you go to the Movie HUB where you have the option to put more widgets.
You can change this behavior in the skin settings.
If you want to get to all your movies just hover over the Movies link in the left menu, you should see an extra menu flying out that gives you to see all movies

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - ryadre - 2019-04-07

Anyone know how to get the big TV logos showing properly? My trakt progress list widget just has basic white text for the show name in the spotlight, where as my next widget down is my trakt watchlist and has the nice show logos.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - 3500 - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 09:48)ryadre Wrote: Anyone know how to get the big TV logos showing properly? My trakt progress list widget just has basic white text for the show name in the spotlight, where as my next widget down is my trakt watchlist and has the nice show logos.

can you put the screenshot in here?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-04-07

@cartman.dos  Last time I had some trouble to explain what I missed when showing moviesets as I didn't have a screenshot of Krypton. Now I found something which helps to explain the issue. 

I missed the mediaflags which shows the number of disk in a set. It is coded in "IncludesMediaFlags.xml line 998 till line 1644 Disks Mediaflags sets". Maybe you know a simple way to call these lines of code and show them on the position of the mediaflags. 

And a second question is it possible to delete the default-widgets without a fresh install? As they don't show up in "Edit menu items"?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 09:48)ryadre Wrote: Anyone know how to get the big TV logos showing properly? My trakt progress list widget just has basic white text for the show name in the spotlight, where as my next widget down is my trakt watchlist and has the nice show logos.

Sounds like you are using add-ons as your widgets which has limited artwork integration in the skin some artwork will be shown depending on the add-on you are using. To truly get the most out of this skin and to be able to download all the artwork and use Artwork Beef which truly makes this skin so visually stunning is to use library items for your widgets instead. FYI you can still use addons to play streams from your Library you do this by using add-on Library integration. Try googling The name of your addon + Kodi Library Integration for tutorials on how to set it up.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-07

The way to get the best out of Artwork Beef is to let it download all the images to disk and let Kodi cache them. For me, it's only 100MB (clearlogo and clearart only) and it makes it load instantly.