Kodi Community Forum
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Arctic: Zephyr 2 (/showthread.php?tid=339791)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - olympus - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-20, 16:19)dargnine Wrote: Hi i have tried the Library Node Editor.

He shows me the addons, but I can't open the add-on, I just come to the menu like in the Library node editor itself.

There is also no icon of the add-on, just the text.

Look:

is it possible to deactivate the "*add rule", "*New node..." and the "*New parent node..." ?

thanks a lot Smile

Library Node Editor is an editor for your library.
I think you linked the widget to it, you will have to link to the library location.
After creating them you can uninstall the editor if you want.

And in the editor on context menu of every node you have the option to choose an icon for every node.
You can also rearrange them or even to create "addons" from Youtube channels (this is why I use it).

This is what I have created in the editor.
A new parent node named Custom Addons.
I added Youtube, Twitch and Dailymotion on it.

You don't even have to use the editor if you know how to make nodes manually.
This is how the xml of a youtube node would like

Code:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<node order="10" type="folder">
    <label>Youtube</label>
    <rule field="title" operator="contains">
        <value />
    </rule>
    <path>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/</path>
    <icon>C:\youtube-icon.png</icon>
</node>

How it looks in the editor

How it looks in my library

Then in AZ I chose to make a widget from the new node in my video library.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - onesane - 2019-03-21

Idea/Request:

On the horizontal home menu, could one click down get you just the sub menu, but an additional click down fully open the hub with widgets and all that. Most of the time, I just use the submenu for quick things but sometimes I want to see the whole hub. Thoughts?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - LeVvE - 2019-03-21

In the information screen it says "Youtube" instead of "YouTube". Not 100% sure though if that's the skin or ExtendedInfo Script. (Using ExtendedInfo in the default script says YouTube.)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - vouts - 2019-03-21

Could you tell me if extendedinfo script works perfectly? because I made an extendedinfo widget and when I choose a movie or a tv show, I can’t see the play button. Just infos about the movie and nothing else.

Sorry for my bad English.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 01:42)olympus Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 16:19)dargnine Wrote: Hi i have tried the Library Node Editor.

He shows me the addons, but I can't open the add-on, I just come to the menu like in the Library node editor itself.

There is also no icon of the add-on, just the text.

Look:

is it possible to deactivate the "*add rule", "*New node..." and the "*New parent node..." ?

thanks a lot Smile

Library Node Editor is an editor for your library.
I think you linked the widget to it, you will have to link to the library location.
After creating them you can uninstall the editor if you want.

And in the editor on context menu of every node you have the option to choose an icon for every node.
You can also rearrange them or even to create "addons" from Youtube channels (this is why I use it).

This is what I have created in the editor.
A new parent node named Custom Addons.
I added Youtube, Twitch and Dailymotion on it.

You don't even have to use the editor if you know how to make nodes manually.
This is how the xml of a youtube node would like

Code:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<node order="10" type="folder">
    <label>Youtube</label>
    <rule field="title" operator="contains">
        <value />
    </rule>
    <path>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/</path>
    <icon>C:\youtube-icon.png</icon>
</node>

How it looks in the editor

How it looks in my library

Then in AZ I chose to make a widget from the new node in my video library.

Ah this is great! Thanks for sharing these tips - I didn't even know that this was possible with just node editor!

(2019-03-21, 02:28)onesane Wrote: Idea/Request:

On the horizontal home menu, could one click down get you just the sub menu, but an additional click down fully open the hub with widgets and all that. Most of the time, I just use the submenu for quick things but sometimes I want to see the whole hub. Thoughts?
Yep this is a great idea. I'll see what I can do!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - baikan4ik - 2019-03-21

Hello. Bug layout bug with position and overlapping for notifications

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - noot - 2019-03-21

Is it possible to add the total amount of movies/shows again?

(2019-03-21, 08:24)baikan4ik Wrote: Hello. Bug layout bug with position and overlapping for notifications

with Master build no bug? all OK

Overlapping "Please wait" and current download status...

P.S. Skin awersone, I'm using it from 1st version and nothing better I see. Thank you!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - wolverinee - 2019-03-21

The exact same thing happened to me.. It´s shame that you can´t set in NVIDIA Shield to turn off autoupdate option for KODI, but.. if you download and install Artic: Zephyr skin from repo it will work..not in it´s full funcionality but still, you can use it, because yeah, it is the best, simple, visualy cool skin :-)

(2019-03-20, 23:50)LeVvE Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 23:08)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 17:56)LeVvE Wrote: Been waiting for this since Kodi 18 released, so I've been testing it a bit and I've found a few things in the newest alpha.

1. When you set a "List View" it only sets it for each TV show or one movie sets, it used to set it across all of them so I didn't need to sort them all manually.
For example I want "Info Wall" when I got into a TV show or movie set but it I set it on show A and go into show B it's showing default "List" view. (This is on the .13 alpha, didn't have this one the .5)

This will be an issue later on if you let us enable "kiosk" mode.

2. On the home screen when you click left with vertical menu to go into the submenu you need to click up instead of right to go back.

This is what I've found that is still in the newest alpha, some other things were already fixed so you're quick to fix things.

1. Kodi handles remembering viewtypes, not the skin. However, the skin does have an option to force a viewtype - you can use the "lock" icon to lock a viewtype to a content type (e.g. media info view for all episode views).

2. I can't replicate this bug. Doesn't happen for me. 
Issue 1 completely breaks Kodi view layout as going back to the default skin doesn't fix the issue either, I also uninstalled everything but the default add-ons but it was still broken, had to delete the entire Kodi folder to get it working again. I'm going to try install AZ2 again and see if I can get the same issue because then maybe some dependency is breaking it?

I've found one issue so far that I can replicate with a fresh install: If you lock for example a TV show season layout and go into another season, change the layout there (this will change it for all unlocked ones in your library except the locked ones) and then go back out to the locked one and unlocked it, try to change layout again and it no longer follows the default sorting layout.

Locking something once bugs it.

You are misunderstanding how the lock function works in this skin.

Locking will lock the viewtype to ALL content of that type (e.g. for ALL seasons views, or ALL movies views etc.). If you then change the viewtype, it will now be unlocked. You can't lock it for only one season or something like that. It is either locked to all season views, or it is unlocked.

All the lock does is disables all views types EXCEPT the selected viewtype for that content type. Because there are now no other viewtypes available for that content type other than the locked one, Kodi is then forced to use the locked viewtype.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - cr_avinash - 2019-03-21

Hi Mr. Jurial, 

Thank you for your amazing work with this Skin! I just Can't see Kodi Without Arctic Zephyr. I"ve one question, and I apologize if this was already asked. Does it possibile that auto-hide OSD menu when play videos? I Explain: If you have a remote control that have play/pause button, it´s ok, but in my case (and a lot of users of this planet, I believe) the ordinary remote control have just an "OK" button, volume and back/fwd. If you press OK Button (Or "Enter" on PC Keyboard), the OSD menu stand still until you press Back button.

Is there a Way to put this feature in Arctic Zephir? something like "autohide OSD" after X seconds?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - User 431881 - 2019-03-21

Thank you for this amazing skin Jurial, it is practically perfect!

I am not able to get the Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes ratings to display, any idea what I might be doing wrong?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - allard1992 - 2019-03-21

How can I get genre icons. Only the dutch english overlap words like thriller or western have an icon. But for example action(actie in dutch) doesn't have an icon.