Kodi Community Forum
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Arctic: Zephyr 2 (/showthread.php?tid=339791)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - onesane - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-21, 22:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 02:28)onesane Wrote: Idea/Request:

On the horizontal home menu, could one click down get you just the sub menu, but an additional click down fully open the hub with widgets and all that. Most of the time, I just use the submenu for quick things but sometimes I want to see the whole hub. Thoughts?

This feature is now available in latest release.
Disable the "Press DOWN to access submenu hub" option.
You should now be able to press down again from the submenu to pull up the submenu widgets (with option enabled it goes immediately to the submenu hub, but with it disabled you have to press twice as first press will only open submenu like normal). 
You're the best Jurial! Works great. You might want/need to find a way to allow users to edit the submenu hub selection in the "Customize home menu" setting while the "Press DOWN to access submenu hub" box is unchecked. As of right now, you have to check the box for "Press DOWN," go in and select your submenu hubs, and then uncheck the box after. Might confuse some people, but it works.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 01:42)onesane Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 22:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 02:28)onesane Wrote: Idea/Request:

On the horizontal home menu, could one click down get you just the sub menu, but an additional click down fully open the hub with widgets and all that. Most of the time, I just use the submenu for quick things but sometimes I want to see the whole hub. Thoughts?

This feature is now available in latest release.
Disable the "Press DOWN to access submenu hub" option.
You should now be able to press down again from the submenu to pull up the submenu widgets (with option enabled it goes immediately to the submenu hub, but with it disabled you have to press twice as first press will only open submenu like normal). 
You're the best Jurial! Works great. You might want/need to find a way to allow users to edit the submenu hub selection in the "Customize home menu" setting while the "Press DOWN to access submenu hub" box is unchecked. As of right now, you have to check the box for "Press DOWN," go in and select your submenu hubs, and then uncheck the box after. Might confuse some people, but it works.
Good point! I forgot that it was only possible to edit when the option was enabled. I'll fix it later today.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - onesane - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-21, 23:34)Mungo Wrote: Hi JM, Love following along with all the ideas being implemented and tweaks being made. Every day is like getting a new toy to tinker with  Rofl

Quick question / request of my own - would there be a way to incorporate the TV show title when utilising the submenu widget "recently added"?

For recent movies, there's no other info to show - the title is shown. As there's more info for TV such as season, episode, episode title and date - this is all shown, but I have no idea what TV show it's from if using a view type other than poster.

I understand where this info is shown is already potentially a little cramped, so I'm not sure adding the TV Series title as well as all this other info would suite - maybe if possible, on top of the thumbnail/image of choice? I think if I had to choose info to swap out in the current area, I'd prefer the Series title, over say, the date....recently added already implies it's recent, I personally don't need to see a date in there. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Mungo
Ooooohhhh - I learned this one from Jurial just the other day. If you set up logos for your tv shows, they'll show up over the landscapes there on the submenu hub as well. Looks fantastic and saves space. Big Grin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - User 430840 - 2019-03-22

Hey jurial, im costumizing my Kodi with AZ2 and from day to day I see how great your skin is. You are a GENIUS Smile

I have jus three questions:

1.) will there be in future in the PVR tv channels also a scrollbar, dialog for channel groups and channel numbers like in AZ1?

2.) Will it be possible in future to make hub nodes from widgets in the main menu?

3.) I will make a lot of movies as widgets in the main menu: What would be the best way to give one of this movies to favourites? When I open the context menu there is just info, but no option to give it to the favourites.

Look:

thanks a lot for your work jurial, you are GREAT!!!!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Edworld - 2019-03-22

possible bug or design change:

On poster showcase, it used to show metacritic, imdb, tomato ratings, latest version is imdb only

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Castilho - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 02:56)Edworld Wrote: possible bug or design change:

On poster showcase, it used to show metacritic, imdb, tomato ratings, latest version is imdb only
 check the first post

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Castilho - 2019-03-22

Everything seems perfect in this last version, the problem with PVR without data has been solved.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Mungo - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 01:53)onesane Wrote: If you set up logos for your tv shows, they'll show up over the landscapes

That sounds awesome. I do have both Clearart and logo files for my TV Series. I'll have a tinker with A:Z2 & Kodi when I get home to see if I can get that working. Thanks for the heads-up!

Cheers,

Mungo

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Babazoolay - 2019-03-22

Thank you!

Keep up the great work!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - mamachan - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-21, 23:42)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 16:53)mamachan Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 10:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can add the power menu to your home menu:
Skin Settings > Home > Customise Home Menu
Add item on left
Choose item for menu
Common > Power.

I don't know what you mean by music controls. On the music screen when you press OK like they've always been. 
Sorry, but with nvidia shield remote is impossible to control music. If i press OK the song goes back a few seconds.

Then you need to change your keymap. Not a skin issue.

It works fine with default skin or AZ Leia-mod

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - mrsix - 2019-03-22

Is there a way in the "media info" or "Media info 2" view to show the tv show name for plaves like "Recently Added episodes" - it's kind of impossible to tell what show eah given episode is from given only the episode title.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 08:14)mamachan Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 23:42)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 16:53)mamachan Wrote: Sorry, but with nvidia shield remote is impossible to control music. If i press OK the song goes back a few seconds.

Then you need to change your keymap. Not a skin issue.

It works fine with default skin or AZ Leia-mod

Skins can't control what the buttons on your remote do. The only way for the song to go back is if you are clicking on the rewind button on the osd or if you have lyrics enabled and you are clicking on the lyrics (the lyrics addon will steal focus from the skin).

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - olympus - 2019-03-22

I would like something to be added in PVR views. @jurialmunkey please consider it.
In other skins like Estuary when you are in a PVR view you are able to access the other PVR sections from breadcrumbs.
I mean Channels, TV Guide, Recordings, Timers, Timer Rules, Search

I would like them to be added in PVR here.

The same way AZ adds breadcrumbs in other views.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - umonkey - 2019-03-22

Good Morning Jurial, 

Can we have a set widget limit option for the submenu?

thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - nelsonamen - 2019-03-22

Hi!
In pvr its possible to choose only one group of channels? in the top show every groups, not very aesthetic

and in the pvr widget i think there is a bug the date is not correct