Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - diegocuarti - 2020-06-12

(2020-06-12, 08:59)Jacques56 Wrote:
(2020-06-11, 15:58)diegocuarti Wrote:
(2020-06-11, 14:18)Jacques56 Wrote: [font][font]No entiendo cual es tu problema? [/font][/font][font][font]En mi memoria, el primero es el estudio y no depende del nombre del archivo.[/font][/font]Image

[font][font]¿Qué proveedor de información utiliza? [/font][/font]

[font][font]No importa cuánto cambie p`roveedro y renombre la película, no obtengo más información, [/font][/font]

[font][font]mira la parte inferior, falta información, en eso lo ha puesto, tiene todo[/font][/font]
[font][font]Para las películas que uso, el [/font][/font]

[font][font]indicador de Studio [/font][/font][font][font]Moviedb [/font][/font][font][font]no está presente muy a menudo. [/font][/font][font][font]Solo alguna vez[/font][/font]

Since I got the HDR indicator and 10 Bit renaming, I thought that everything else could be done the same way.

Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Jacques56 - 2020-06-12

Unfortunately no. Some indicators come from the file name, others from the kodi database. It would be interesting to have a summary table of all these indicators and the origin of their obtaining

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - diegocuarti - 2020-06-12

(2020-06-12, 09:30)Jacques56 Wrote: ImageUnfortunately no. Some indicators come from the file name, others from the kodi database. It would be interesting to have a summary table of all these indicators and the origin of their obtaining

So I said that in the sample image, the movie that comes out has all that, somehow it has been possible to put all those indicators

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - diegocuarti - 2020-06-13

In order to update the coreelec version, I don't know where the route is, in coreelec settings it should go out but no, someone knows.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Jacques56 - 2020-06-13

(2020-06-13, 11:51)diegocuarti Wrote: In order to update the coreelec version, I don't know where the route is, in coreelec settings it should go out but no, someone knows.
In CoreElec, if update are set to auto, you can wait for auto update.
If not, you can go to CoreElec Web site to download update file and put it in update directory.

After reboot, update will be applied.

@Jacques56

the problem is that I have to change the skin because from this one cannot be accessed

(2020-06-13, 17:48)diegocuarti Wrote: @Jacques56

the problem is that I have to change the skin because from this one cannot be accessed
What cannot be accessed ?

No matter the skin you have :
First time, auto update to CoreElec v9.2.3 is not validated by staff to be sure There is no problem with it.
So either you wait for some days or you make a manual update.

I just made à manual update and everything is fine with AEON MQ8.

(2020-06-13, 19:39)Jacques56 Wrote:
(2020-06-13, 17:48)diegocuarti Wrote: @ jacques56

el problema es que tengo que cambiar la máscara porque desde esta no se puede acceder
¿A qué no se puede acceder?

No importa la
máscara que tenga: la primera vez, el personal no valida la actualización automática a CoreElec v9.2.3 para asegurarse de que no haya ningún problema.
Entonces, espera unos días o realiza una actualización manual.

Acabo de hacer una actualización manual y todo está bien con AEON MQ8.

I do not explain myself well, since I have to use a translator, what I say is that from this skin I will not get to that, where is coreeelc to put the manual or automatic update and I have to do it from the original skin stuary.

I already have it updated but I always have to leave the skin aeon mq 8 to be able to get to the place in the skin stuary, why not get from aeon mq 8

(2020-06-13, 19:54)diegocuarti Wrote:
(2020-06-13, 19:39)Jacques56 Wrote:
(2020-06-13, 17:48)diegocuarti Wrote: [font][font]@ jacques56 [/font][/font]

[font][font]el problema es que tengo que cambiar la [/font][font]máscara [/font][font]porque desde esta no se puede acceder[/font][/font]
[font][font]¿A qué no se puede acceder? [/font][/font]

[font][font]No importa la [/font][/font]
[font][font]máscara [/font][font]que tenga: la [/font][font]primera vez, el personal no valida la actualización automática a CoreElec v9.2.3 para asegurarse de que no haya ningún problema. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Entonces, espera unos días o realiza una actualización manual. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Acabo de hacer una actualización manual y todo está bien con AEON MQ8.[/font][/font]

I do not explain myself well, since I have to use a translator, what I say is that from this skin I will not get to that, where is coreeelc to put the manual or automatic update and I have to do it from the original skin stuary.
You must go in the "program" menu /
Not in parameters or setup.

In "program" you will find CoreElec sub-menu

You set update to auto.

(2020-06-13, 20:17)Jacques56 Wrote:
(2020-06-13, 19:54)diegocuarti Wrote:
(2020-06-13, 19:39)Jacques56 Wrote: ¿A qué no se puede acceder?

No importa la
máscara que tenga: la primera vez, el personal no validar la actualización automática a CoreElec v9.2.3 para la conversión de que no haya ningún problema.
Entonces, espera unos días o realiza una actualización manual.

Acabo de hacer una actualización manual y todo está bien con AEON MQ8.

No me explico bien, ya que tengo que usar un traductor, lo que digo es que desde este skin no llegaré a eso, ¿dónde está bien para poner la actualización manual o automática y tengo que hacerlo desde el skin original? Estuario
Debe ir al menú "programa" /
No en parámetros o configuración.

En "programa" encontrará el submenú CoreElec.

Configura la actualización en automático.

Thank you very much, I finally found it

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - DAVEYBROTHERS - 2020-06-16

Hello, After a few days of use, when I start kodi the skin resets itself as if it was its first start.

In the parameter and customization part, the skin asks me to make sure that the language chosen is good (as if it was the first start), for me it's "French". Do you have an idea ?

in precision, I use a box in android 7.1.1

Many Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - miketunes - 2020-06-25

Can anyone advise me on a way to click on Movies and show something like below?  I've created smart playlists and tagged stuff with Trackt as my movie or my wife's.  I know I can make separate main menu items for each smart playlist - but is there anyway to show 2 sets/categories/smart playlists of movies in a single screen?  
My movie1
my movie2
my movie3
--------------------------------
wife's movie1
wife's movie2
wife's movie3

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - TimeZone - 2020-06-25

(2020-06-25, 03:16)miketunes Wrote: Can anyone advise me on a way to click on Movies and show something like below?  I've created smart playlists and tagged stuff with Trackt as my movie or my wife's.  I know I can make separate main menu items for each smart playlist - but is there anyway to show 2 sets/categories/smart playlists of movies in a single screen?  
My movie1
my movie2
my movie3
--------------------------------
wife's movie1
wife's movie2
wife's movie3
Have you tried sub menus? You create an empty main menu with two sub menus

Our movies - (Main Menu) this does not point to any playlist, just an empty menu. You can add fanarts from both your Movies and your Wife's as background
    |---Wife's movies - (sub menu 1) this points to a smart playlist
    |---My movies - (sub menu 2) this points to another smart playlist

When clicked, the main menu does not do anything, you have to click the sub menus which takes you to the respective playlist. When you click "Wife's movies" you get:
wife's movie1
wife's movie2
wife's movie3

Do do this, just use the menu called Extras. Rename it to "Our movies" for example, and replace its sub menus with your playlists. If you had already deleted the Extras menu then just create a new one. Just mentioned it because it is pre-configured and works perfectly.

Unfortunately you can not nest Smart play list. You can not create parent play list "Our movies" that contains "Wife's movies" and "My movies" playlists. The two lists will be merged into one big list.

The other alternative is to use Library node editor. With the node editor you can create a parent list with two sub lists.

I use the sub menus myself for movie universes but someone could have a better idea.

Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MB1968 - 2020-06-25

Have you tried the following: group playlist by tags?

Edit: group instead of sort