Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - fritzelly - 2020-06-28

Many thanks - is there the possibility to change it to a different type - more like a physical keyboard look, like in Aeon Tajo
Have a fussy other half and this would add bonus points to the WAF!
I'm fairly new to Kodi (like a week) so maybe I'm missing an addon that can do it maybe...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - miketunes - 2020-06-29

(2020-06-27, 21:33)Wanilton Wrote: @miketunes

Clean Library, press down arrow twice in movies to access submenus.

Its possible change Icons, in skin settings, Icons and Images item, for a few options, but I don´t believe have one to use with Nodes.

Skin use replace function (available in customize main menu) to change position any item in the main menu or submenu,
Clean Library - pressing down twice doesn't give me any options.  Pressing onces it give me a sub-menu, but no option to clean-library.  Is there a different sub-menu I need to assign?  Submenu: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qk8f86SKCY64QGWP7

Icons - I see those icons in skin settings > icons and images, but I don't see a way to assign one.  If I click browse for icon in the node I want to update - it give me the below list, I'm not sure exactly where to browse to find those icons. Icon selection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8UvCnKKgK9pFxjCf9

Re-order: That only re-orders the main menu items, I'm trying to re-order a node.  

Thanks in advance for any more suggestions.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - PerfectHT - 2020-06-29

(2020-06-27, 23:50)Wanilton Wrote: @PerfectHT

1. Kodi compresses the images, need to use advancedsettings.xml to solve. Of course only for new images...

Create/edit advancedsettings.xml in Kodi userdata folder:
<advancedsettings>
    <imageres>9999</imageres>
    <fanartres>9999</fanartres>
</advancedsettings>
I created xml and put above four lines into it.  I went to settings reset picture to standard picture and then tried to insert new picture to test it, but I couldn't.  What I messed up?
I checked other RPi4 and also RPi3 and found up that no one allows me to change backgrounds anymore!  Only one RPi4 has advancedsettings.xml, so this is not source of my problem.  Any idea?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - PerfectHT - 2020-06-29

2. The ideal is to scraper the items, to get arts and info. When you enter in concerts all item is there in one single step.

3. If use scraper is the same, no more trouble for point folders.

4. Again, when scraper items to library, total items appear.

5. skin.aeonmq8/backgrounds folder. If using windows os here the path

users/yourname/appdata/roaming/kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq8/backgrounds
First of all I owe you more information:
All my players are built on LibreELEC.  Not even one is based on Windows and Kodi anymore.  They are dedicated players; One RPi3B, two RPi4B and one built on Intel CPU.  Until recently I used Confluence, but it is very limited Skin, So I used Favorites for menus/items not available in main line in Confluence: Concerts, Serials, Archived TV recordings, UHD Movies etc. I have separate folders on my server with all these Video and Audio files.
I tested T! and AEON and I am big fan of Aeon MQ8, because of so many options.
So:
2. I am afraid that I don't understand your answer. I use scrapers and I have all information when I switch to concerts with folder and backgrounds.
I still don't know how to shorten path.  Now, the best way in original menu is to go to "CONCERTS", press cursor down,(submenu) go right to "CONCERTS" and click on it.  I am on screen with concerts.
After my modification, (I created "Concerts" with link to Favorites / Concerts) When I press on "Concerts", I go directly to screen with concerts.
Is any way to link default "CONCERTS" directly to folder "Concerts" on my server?
When I open favourites.xml I see: "Concerts">ActivateWindow(10025,"smb://SERVER-S21/Concerts/",return)  It would be nice if I can assign such line to default  "CONCERTS".
Can you help?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-06-30

@PerfectHT

Check the wiki to understand how to add items on the library.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - PerfectHT - 2020-06-30

(2020-06-30, 01:20)Wanilton Wrote: @PerfectHT

Check the wiki to understand how to add items on the library.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
Hi  Wanilton.
I know this procedure well and use it for several years.  Do you know what happened?  Something blocked my brain. 
Today I went down to submenu, clicked on Files and did what I always do. It works!  Sorry for taking your time for such simple thing.
Thanks.

1. Kodi compresses the images, need to use advancedsettings.xml to solve. Of course only for new images...

Create/edit advancedsettings.xml in Kodi userdata folder:
<advancedsettings>
    <imageres>9999</imageres>
    <fanartres>9999</fanartres>
</advancedsettings>
I created xlm file and put it in LibreELEC/User data.  Did I put it in correct place?
Edit:  It looks to me that it works

5. skin.aeonmq8/backgrounds folder. If using windows os here the path
I found \\LIBREELEC\Userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq8, but there is no background folder, only empty Themes folder and settings.xml
Am I in wrong place?

5. skin.aeonmq8/backgrounds folder.
I found \\LIBREELEC\Userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq8, but there is no background folder, only empty Themes folder and settings.xml
Am I in wrong place?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-06-30

@PerfectHT 

here correct path

\\LIBREELEC\addons\skin.aeonmq8\backgrounds.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - PerfectHT - 2020-07-01

I still need your help.
This morning I opened submenu for Concerts, clicked on Files > Concerts. m Opened Context menu and refreshed content. System scanned content and shown me 29 concerts.  I posted info that it works and moved to other job.
1. This afternoon I clicked on Concerts and - nothing.  Nothing plays.  When I open Context menu and click on PLAY - it plays.  What I did wrong?
2. When I create second Concerts menu and use Video node for it - I can play concerts, just by clicking on it, however there is no info about amount of concerts under CONCERTS menu.
3. Are video nodes correct way to add additional menus for Video files?  I created Videos, UHD Videos, UHD Movies this way and it works, without information about quantity of items.  Not a big deal, but is it a correct way to add more video items?
4. I have serials like for example "Game of Thrones' with two or three episodes on one disc.  I found and installed "UP NEXT" which suppose to allow to watch next episode automatically, but it doesn't. In Videos I set "Play next video automatically"  And checked Episodes.  Also BluRay Playback mode I set to Play Main Movie.  Still playback ends after first episode and doesn't go to second.  What I did wrong?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Ferti - 2020-07-01

Problem in Aeon MQ8 after installing your fanart movies, there are other fanart with an interval of 3-5 seconds.Do not tell me how to solve the problem that would be one of your own and not changed.
I found that it was necessary to put in silence and everything is fine

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-07-01

(2020-07-01, 02:32)PerfectHT Wrote: I still need your help.
This morning I opened submenu for Concerts, clicked on Files > Concerts. m Opened Context menu and refreshed content. System scanned content and shown me 29 concerts.  I posted info that it works and moved to other job.
1. This afternoon I clicked on Concerts and - nothing.  Nothing plays.  When I open Context menu and click on PLAY - it plays.  What I did wrong?
2. When I create second Concerts menu and use Video node for it - I can play concerts, just by clicking on it, however there is no info about amount of concerts under CONCERTS menu.
3. Are video nodes correct way to add additional menus for Video files?  I created Videos, UHD Videos, UHD Movies this way and it works, without information about quantity of items.  Not a big deal, but is it a correct way to add more video items?
4. I have serials like for example "Game of Thrones' with two or three episodes on one disc.  I found and installed "UP NEXT" which suppose to allow to watch next episode automatically, but it doesn't. In Videos I set "Play next video automatically"  And checked Episodes.  Also BluRay Playback mode I set to Play Main Movie.  Still playback ends after first episode and doesn't go to second.  What I did wrong?

1. Insert your musical shows in movies category when scraper, Kodi doesn´t play fine items in concerts, it´s more to use with music videos. Use smartplaylist to split movies and shows.
2. Yes, it´s was reported before, something is broken in total items when using nodes.
3. I prefer to insert in the library, and split the contents using smartplaylists (by paths to distinct folders, one folder for each content type).
4. I will check, when possible, but I use only windows here.

(2020-07-01, 18:27)Wanilton Wrote: 1. Insert your musical shows in movies category when scraper, Kodi doesn´t play fine items in concerts, it´s more to use with music videos. Use smartplaylist to split movies and shows.
2. Yes, it´s was reported before, something is broken in total items when using nodes.
3. I prefer to insert in the library, and split the contents using smartplaylists (by paths to distinct folders, one folder for each content type).
1. I will try this way and let you know.
2. It is not very important to me.  No info is better than wrong info (When I used favorites)  I can wait until update/upgrade.
3. I'll check this way.  I never tried before so it will be some learning for me.
4. Please.  It is important because to get to episodes is necessary to change Play Main Movie to Show Simplified Menu and then to figureout that "Play Main Title" 820 will play Episode 1, 802 > Episode 3, 806 > Episode 7 and 829 > Episode 10.  Mess.  I can figure it out but no member of my family can do it.
So # 4 is the most important.
Do you think that fresh installation of LibreELEC and AEON MQ8 may correct some problems?  I am ready to do it.
Thanks for your help.

(2020-07-01, 19:28)PerfectHT Wrote:
(2020-07-01, 18:27)Wanilton Wrote: 1. Insert your musical shows in movies category when scraper, Kodi doesn´t play fine items in concerts, it´s more to use with music videos. Use smartplaylist to split movies and shows.
1. I will try this way and let you know.
2. It is not very important to me.  No info is better than wrong info (When I used favorites)  I can wait until update/upgrade.
3. I'll check this way.  I never tried before so it will be some learning for me.
4. Please.  It is important because to get to episodes is necessary to change Play Main Movie to Show Simplified Menu and then to figureout that "Play Main Title" 820 will play Episode 1, 802 > Episode 3, 806 > Episode 7 and 829 > Episode 10.  Mess.  I can figure it out but no member of my family can do it.
So # 4 is the most important.
Do you think that fresh installation of LibreELEC and AEON MQ8 may correct some problems?  I am ready to do it.
Thanks for your help.
FYI: I didn't change anything yet, but I found that DVD Concerts are playing, only BluRays Concerts don't.  Weird.  I am starting from the scratch.