Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - rossomike1966 - 2020-09-16

@Wanilton 
..last question..(i hope..)
i can't install this addon.....(SKIN Aeon MQ8 - NO MOD)

I use "resource.images.mpaa.color-1.0.2.zip"..but if I try to install the zip i get error..
if if I put the folder directly in Appdata / Roaming / Kodi / Addon i don't see the addon:
please, can you tell me how can i do for it?
is the addon wrong? obsolete?
not later than 1 day ago I succeeded. but i had to reformat my pc and now even if i follow the same method i can't configure
i downloaded this file from this:
thank you very much.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-09-18

(2020-09-16, 19:56)rossomike1966 Wrote: @Wanilton 

I use "resource.images.mpaa.color-1.0.2.zip"..but if I try to install the zip i get error..
if if I put the folder directly in Appdata / Roaming / Kodi / Addon i don't see the addon:
not later than 1 day ago I succeeded. but i had to reformat my pc and now even if i follow the same method i can't configure
thank you very much.

Download again, I fix the addon, is fine now, thanks for report the issue.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - rossomike1966 - 2020-09-18

(2020-09-18, 02:10)Wanilton Wrote:

thank you very much.

@Wanilton
You're welcome..now is fine (see screenshot)

but i don't see rating in the profile of the film again (red flag)
do I have to enable change something else?

i thought it might be a scrapers problem (by default i use the movie database).
but every combination I make, I don't see the result

(with ACE2 no problem..it's works fine)
sorry, can anyone help me please?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - fritzelly - 2020-09-24

Is there a way to change the format of tv shows listing
At the moment its something like 1x5 Title - want it to be something like 1. Title

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-09-24

(2020-09-18, 07:39)rossomike1966 Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 02:10)Wanilton Wrote:

thank you very much.

@Wanilton
You're welcome..now is fine (see screenshot)

but i don't see rating in the profile of the film again (red flag)
do I have to enable change something else?

i thought it might be a scrapers problem (by default i use the movie database).
but every combination I make, I don't see the result

(with ACE2 no problem..it's works fine)

sorry, can anyone help me please?
The skin doesn´t have to support MPAA to Italian, you need change scraper to US rating.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - aceuk - 2020-09-27

Am I right in thinking that IncludesTopMenu.xml the file for main menu.

I added a playlist to TV SHOWS to be activated onclick. 
Here is what I have done.
Starts line 285.

xml:
<!-- TVShows -->
                <control type="button" id="9107">
                    <include>TopMenuButton</include>
                    <label>31005</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,special://profile/playlists/video/TV.xsp)</onclick>
                    <onclick>Skin.Reset(backgroundcopy)</onclick>
                    <visible>![Container.Content(TvShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(Episodes)] + Library.HasContent(TVShows)</visible>
                </control>

Or am I in the wrong place.
If this is right why does it not work

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - odin99 - 2020-09-29

This may sound a simple question, but I have always struggled to find the interface settings on various skins, it frustrates me that they seem to deliberately hide it.  I am currently using Aeon MQ 8 and would like to change the skin.  I'd normally do this in Settings -> Interface but I just can't find an Interface setting or anything that looks like it in Aeon MQ 8.  Does anyone know where I can locate this or how you can change the skin in Aeon MQ 8?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-09-29

@odin99

Go to settings, appearance and press enter in Aeon MQ8 to open the options

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - odin99 - 2020-10-01

(2020-09-29, 03:11)Wanilton Wrote: @odin99

Go to settings, appearance and press enter in Aeon MQ8 to open the options

Thanks!  So easy when you know where to look...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - nexmen - 2020-10-08

Good afternoon. Tell me what could be the error. The skin is used aeon mq 8. when watching a movie in the add-on, I go out on the "home" button to the main menu, I go to the channels menu after I return to full-screen mode to continue watching the movie, I get the following error. In other skins like Aeon Silvo or in the standard one there is no such error.
2020-10-08 08:31:54.818 T:3064943408   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'simpleplugin.SimplePluginError'>
                                            Error Contents: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/extrafanart/"!
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.filmix/default.py", line 1410, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1087, in run
                                                result = self._resolve_function()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1379, in _resolve_function
                                                'No route matches the path "{0}"!'.format(path)
                                            SimplePluginError: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/extrafanart/"!
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-10-08 08:31:56.296 T:3187667760   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.filmix/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/extrafanart/
2020-10-08 08:31:56.377 T:3073336112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'simpleplugin.SimplePluginError'>
                                            Error Contents: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/../extrafanart/"!
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.filmix/default.py", line 1410, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1087, in run
                                                result = self._resolve_function()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1379, in _resolve_function
                                                'No route matches the path "{0}"!'.format(path)
                                            SimplePluginError: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/../extrafanart/"!
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-10-08 08:31:56.907 T:3098514224   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.filmix/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/../extrafanart/
2020-10-08 08:31:57.752 T:2981016368  NOTICE: script.module.metadatautils --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 5 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - fritzelly - 2020-10-12

Can someone give ne a clue as to what is wrong with my TV recordings view
It just shows a list of recordings, no action buttons etc
If you click on a recording it just shows another blank page with that recording list, no buttons
If you click on it again it gives a bit more detail about the recording with an OK button, still no way to play it

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - sierramike - 2020-10-20

Hi All,

First many thanks for this wonderful Skin, I've adopted it for all my boxes ! Still some time to take to lighten it a bit and understand everything but it almost fits out of the box with a very advanced and neat UI !

I've got some questions still:

1) On one computer, it says on each start "Rom Collection Browser / Unhandled exception occured during execution of R... / No module named util", only on one Win10 computer. On two other Win10 computers, on the Nvidia Shield and on my Android phone there's no such issue. How can I solve it? (I don't have any roms, I don't use this feature).

2) On the movies browser :
- Browse to Movie A
- Enter "information" pane, displays the fanart of movie A in background
- Return to movies list
- Browse to Movie B (has no fan art, displays only poster and the "standard" background)
- Enter "information" pane, displays fanart of movie A (with information of movie B ...)
=> I think it's a display bug, am I wrong?

3) Is it possible for me to add more media boxes with other criterias ? (By default there is blank, 3D, Bluray, 4K, HDTV, DVD, Saga etc, I would like to create additionnal ones)

Thanks !

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - iDoraemoe - 2020-10-24

Is it possible to use Chinese with this theme? I searched and find this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341547&pid=2833524#pid2833524 but it doesn't work for me. Still showing 口口口. Using CoreELEC.
(2020-10-24, 12:21)iDoraemoe Wrote: Is it possible to use Chinese with this theme? I searched and find this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341547&pid=2833524#pid2833524 but it doesn't work for me. Still showing 口口口. Using CoreELEC.

Found a conflict of arial font somewhere else on my device, aside from main menu, everything else works fine now.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - WiiGamer11 - 2020-10-27

Does someone know how to make the game sub menu look like this:

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Ngac - 2020-10-28

Hi all

Just playing with this skin. Trying to customise the menus so if I click a menu it will open a favourites link which is a smart playlist of all kids films. It allows me to separate the kids content from the adult content. I can get it to open a list of smart playlists but not open a playlist direct?