Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - se2k - 2019-03-21

Thanks very much Wanilton and MarcosQui for one of the best Kodi skins ever.  It really is a work of art.

I've moved from Aeon Nox to this and absolutely love it, and just trying to figure out how to do a few things that would make this absolutely perfect:

1) How can I turn off the Widget Selector that appears when I press the Up arrow from the main menu?  Everyone in my house accidentally gets into this screen and has no idea what to do, then inevitably turns on all these widgets for the menu.  I'd really like to disable this as it's far too easy to accidentally get into.  I searched forums and people said to turn on 2 kiosk settings (Kiosk Mode and Smart Kiosk), but when both of these are enabled, Kodi completely freezes when I press the "Up" arrow at the main menu (a bug possibly?).  If there is no easy way to turn off this Widget Selector, could you direct me to the file I need to edit to turn it off?

2) When playing music full screen with a visualizer, is there a way to make song info disappear after a set period of time (like 5 seconds)?  I have Milkdrop 2 as my visualization and would like it to display without any song/media info.  I'd like the song info to appear for a few seconds (when a new song starts), but then disappear afterwards so the visualization can be enjoyed without anything else on the screen.  Is there a setting to do this?

Thank you again for such an amazing skin!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-21

@se2k 

About 1, sorry no extra option for now.

About 2, have a few option, in the library, use left arrow, look where you find the option with settings.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - DaVu - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-20, 23:49)Powerhouse Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 15:52)DaVu Wrote: @Wanilton 
(2019-03-20, 14:47)DaVu Wrote: I saved local art in the following naming conventions:

- disc.jpg
- discart.jpg
- disc.png
- discart.png
- <moviename>-disc.jpg
- <moviename>-discart.jpg
- <moviename>-disc.png
- <moviename>-discart.png
(2019-03-20, 15:46)Wanilton Wrote: Rename to discart.png only and check if work.
I tried already and it doesn't

There isn't anything documented at the wiki in regard of the naming conventions for discart:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Movie_.22discart.22   
 Are you talking Movies, or Music? For Movies, it was disc.png. For Music it was cdart.png (from the CDArt add-on). This has been changed to discart.png (from a collaboration between DaveBlake and the creator of Artwork Beef).  Although not specifically listed in the wiki (you can infer from all the other artwork names), the Movies disc.png has also changed to discart.png as well.

You might have to refresh your Movie library after adding the correct discart.png file, and if that doesn't work, run Artwork Beef on your system, and see if that triggers Aeon MQ8 to display the discart.png files.

On my Shield TV, I've noticed that there is a default (blank) discart.png shown, but after a bit (10-20 seconds), the discart.png in the Movie (or Music) folder will replaced the blank one. Not sure why there is a delay, but it seems to take effect when the fanart changes in the background.

Hope this helps. 
 Thanks for that. Using the Artwork Beef add-on really solved that and my local `disc.png` files are now take. I need to trigger Artwork Beef again if something changes, but that works like a charm

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - jasn - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 00:42)se2k Wrote: 2) When playing music full screen with a visualizer, is there a way to make song info disappear after a set period of time (like 5 seconds)?  I have Milkdrop 2 as my visualization and would like it to display without any song/media info.  I'd like the song info to appear for a few seconds (when a new song starts), but then disappear afterwards so the visualization can be enjoyed without anything else on the screen.  Is there a setting to do this?
@se2k, if you are up for it you can modify the "musicvisualization.xml" file (in xml folder) using the instructions listed here:Music Furniture Fade-Out.  Pressing the "i" key or "Info" remote button will also turn the furniture on and off.  This feature will only work if you have a visualization active otherwise the furniture will stay on constantly.

@Wanilton , perhaps you might consider adding this to the skin?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - se2k - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 15:38)jasn Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 00:42)se2k Wrote: 2) When playing music full screen with a visualizer, is there a way to make song info disappear after a set period of time (like 5 seconds)?  I have Milkdrop 2 as my visualization and would like it to display without any song/media info.  I'd like the song info to appear for a few seconds (when a new song starts), but then disappear afterwards so the visualization can be enjoyed without anything else on the screen.  Is there a setting to do this?
@se2k, if you are up for it you can modify the "musicvisualization.xml" file (in xml folder) using the instructions listed here:Music Furniture Fade-Out.  Pressing the "i" key or "Info" remote button will also turn the furniture on and off.  This feature will only work if you have a visualization active otherwise the furniture will stay on constantly.

@Wanilton , perhaps you might consider adding this to the skin? 
 @jasn Thanks very much!  This is exactly what I was looking for and I also think it would be a great addition to the skin.

Disable Flexible Widgets Selector - Modified Home.xml - se2k - 2019-03-21

Just FYI for anyone else interested in disabling the Flexible Widgets Selector from the Main Menu, I was able to modify the "Home.xml" file in the skin's folder to turn off the selector when the Smart Kiosk option is enabled.

Just replace line 116 with this line:
Quote:<onfocus condition="[String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets)) | String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem(1).Label)] + !Skin.HasSetting(kiosksmart)">ActivateWindow(1171)</onfocus>

...then delete line 117 (this fixed Kodi locking up when using the Smart Kiosk "code" option).

@Wanilton Perhaps this can be added officially?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-03-21

I have 2 issues, and 1 request.

1. Installed the Movie Set Artwork Automator (which worked fine in Aeon MQ7), but it doesn't do anything with the Movie Set Artwork (none of the Artwork is displayed, No logos, No discart, but Fanart does show up, but it is being pulled from the various Movies in the Set, and not the actual Movie Set fanart), but the Movies Set synopses do show up (so it partially works). I'm going to test this with Artwork Beef, to see if that might 'force' MQ8 to load the Movie Set artwork.

2. Using the TVMelodies add-on, and If I turn on the setting to Make Music Full Screen when you play (Settings\Skin Settings\General Settings\ Turn on (enable) “Go Directly to Full Screen when playing a Song”.) This causes all the theme.mp3 files in my TV Shows (when scrolling through my various TV series) to launch in fullscreen, then it tries to grab a subtitle, errors out, and then I'm back to browsing my TV Series. Could theme.mp3 be exempted from launching full screen in the skin?

3. In this Music thread, Docwra has a nice Skin Mod that is very handy for large Music library's, that he says is available for other skins to use.  You can see what this change does in this Youtube video. Its very cool, and would be a nice add-on for this skin.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-21

@Powerhouse 

1. Skin need fix in getting arts when you have new items. After proper fix will get all arts auto via script skin helper.  The code with the fix is done, but I will wait Marcos validate and included officially in the skin.

2. This script was banned ky Kodi team. Skin doesn´t have more support.

3. Thanks, I will talk with Marcos about.

@se2k and @jasn

Thanks, I will talk with Marcos, when return to work in the skin (April, 02).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Powerhouse - 2019-03-21

Sorry @Wanilton, I messed up, it was actually TVMelodies, not TVTunes.

Edited the first post to reflect this...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - sedatbjk - 2019-03-21

Hi there, i just switched from SPMC & Confluence to Kodi Leila & MQ 8. I set the Wide view for my movie list.
1- Is there any way to change the background tranparency of the list ? Some light colored fanarts makes it harder to read. I also attached a screenshot to describe it.
2- In the same Movies menu, can i make the poster bigger ? I don't really need the information window on the list screen.

Thank you for creating such nice skin for kodi.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-22

@sedatbjk 

Have one issue textures.xbt cause issues. Will be fixed in the next release.

In this view, don´t have one way to increase poster size.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Diodato - 2019-03-22

1) Furniture is not shown during numerical seeking. To correct this I have modified the DialogSeekBar.xml file as below:
xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 8 -->
    <defaultcontrol>23</defaultcontrol>
    <visible>Window.IsActive(fullscreenvideo) + ![Window.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) | Window.IsActive(osdvideosettings) | Window.IsActive(osdaudiosettings) | Window.IsActive(subtitlesearch)] + [Player.Seeking | !String.IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric) | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>

<!-- Barra de progresso -->
                <control type="progress" id="23">
                    <left>30</left>
                    <top>996</top>
                    <width>375</width>
                    <height>15</height>
                    <info>Player.Progress</info>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>30</left>
                    <top>1025</top>
                    <width>375</width>
                    <height>25</height>
                    <font>font_list</font>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
                    <visible>!Player.Seeking + String.IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>30</left>
                    <top>1025</top>
                    <width>375</width>
                    <height>25</height>
                    <font>font_list</font>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <label>$INFO[Player.SeekTime] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
                    <visible>Player.Seeking + String.IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>30</left>
                    <top>1025</top>
                    <width>375</width>
                    <height>25</height>
                    <font>font_list</font>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <label>$INFO[Player.SeekNumeric] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric) + Integer.IsLess(VideoPlayer.Duration,3600)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <left>30</left>
                    <top>1025</top>
                    <width>375</width>
                    <height>25</height>
                    <font>font_list</font>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <label>$INFO[Player.SeekNumeric(hh:mmConfuseds)] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric) + Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(VideoPlayer.Duration,3600)</visible>
                </control>

2) The skin doesn't show if Software or Hardware decoding is being used. Marcos used the variable VideoHWDecoder but ... forgot to define it.
I have simply added it at the end of IncludesVariables.xml (seems no localization is used for thiese strings, so they are explicitly defined).
xml:

<variable name="VideoHWDecoder">
        <value condition="Player.Process(videohwdecoder)">HW</value>
        <value condition="!Player.Process(videohwdecoder)">SW</value>
    </variable>
</includes>

3) I would like to propose the use of "hdr" and "10bit" as strings for attribute matching instead of the strings preceded and followed by a period (".hdr." and ".10bit.").
Omitting the full stops would not create any mismatchings but it would allow to correctly tag files with spaces in the name, like "The Movie (2019) 1080i HEVC 10bit HDR DTS-ES 5.1 [eng].mkv". Of course it would continue to correctly flag attributes with the period as separator (i.e. "the.movie.(2019).1080i.hevc.10bit.hdr.dts-es.5.1.[eng].mkv")

4) Search performed from the sub-menus is not correctly handled by the skin (as opposed from searches made from the top of the dialog screens). The search results are displayed using the built-in graphic layout.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-22

@Diodato 

Thanks for your info and fixes.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - TomT - 2019-03-22

Thank you for this fantastic skin. I really appreciate it! Best skin ever!

I have one question:
Playing music in fullview mode, the track name is shown for the actual playing song, but not the artist of the track. The artist is only shown for the next track.
Yes, if a artist thumb is available, this is shown above the track title. But if there is none you can only guess, especially by VA albums.

Is there a chance to change this and show the artist name for the actual playing track?

Thx
Thomas

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Ram2000 - 2019-03-22

Firstly let me say WOW and I mean WOW I didn't think anything could top Alaska as far as New fresh looking skins could go
But you boys have done it I Love this Thankyou and Thankyou again for all the hard work and time I know must have gone
into this.
A couple of Questions has the Nextflix Pause screen option gone completely ?
is there a way to stop the characterart showing when in Logo View I really only want the Logo and Fanart to show.
and last can I change the main screen Backdrop pictures.

I am sure some of these are simple but I have looked every where even found menu's I didn't know exsisted :-)

Oh and did I mention THANKYOU.

PS I could bastardise the skin to get the look I am after but would really rather not :-)