Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - MarcosQui - 2019-04-07

Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 - available - 4/7/2019

In the official repository - the update will be automatic. For those who do not want to wait here the link:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/skin.aeonmq8/skin.aeonmq8-2.9.0.zip

Changelog:
New: Added support to script Artwork Organizer - library fanarts as background images.
New: Added support to script AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard (grateful to Angelinas/Wanilton).
New: Menu Video OSD/Subtitle button - up arrow goes to the subtitle search window.
New: Added media flags to video 8bit and 12bit also for SDR content.
New: Widgets/ajustes - option to choose data provider between Kodi database or by Script Helper Widgets + Script Library Data Provider.
New: Widgets Netflix - recently added items and recommended items.
New: Music Window - discart for songs.
Improved: Support for HDR video tag - can be used in the filename ".hdr." or "-hdr" - Example: video.hdr.bluray or video-hdr-bluray.
Improved: Support for bit-depth tag - can be used in filename ".10bit." or "-10bit " or ".12bit." or "-12bit" - Example: video.10bit.bluray or video-10bit-bluray.
Improved: Menu OSD/Context menu - added Media Info button.
Improved: Menu OSD - color contrast when using the white base mode.
Improved: Approximately 2.4k code lines less than version 2.8.0 - improved performance.
Improved: PVR/Menu OSD - the OSD menu closes after five seconds after selecting the channel change.
Fixed: TopMenu/RightList viewtype - missing option to set slim list mode.
Fixed: Media flags bar - layout issues in audio channels info.
Fixed: Weather Window/TopMenu - missing location name on button to toggle location.
Fixed: Virtual keyboard - missing Cancel button.
Fixed: Virtual keyboard - layout details in the Chinese language.
Fixed: Extrafanart is not displayed correctly in some cases (grateful to Angelinas).
Fixed: Menu OSD - furniture is not shown during numerical seeking (grateful to Diodato).
Fixed: Missing info if Software or Hardware decoding is being used (grateful to Diodato).
Fixed: Main Menu/Mini Weather - missing the current condition icon in some cases.
Fixed: Music Window - artist's clearlogo or clearart are not displayed correctly.
Fixed: Menu OSD/Video settings - the menu is not hidden during the vertical shift adjust.
Fixed: Menu OSD/Subtitle settings - the menu is not hidden during delay adjust.
Fixed: Music info window - data refers to the playback item and not the focused item.
Fixed: Skin Settings - option for automatic download of complementary art is restarted upon restarting the skin.
Fixed: Player Disc Art is visible in library for all focused items.
Fixed: RightList view/Slim mode - layout details on the flag of items already watched.
Fixed: script Artwork Organizer - a pop for installation appears even for those who do not use the feature.
Fixed: Double ClearArt and ClearLogo for music in Library.
Fixed: Extrafanart for music.
Fixed: Music Visualization Window - missing art for discart.
Fixed: Dialog Video Info Extended - items swapped between YouTube and trailer (grateful to Xodi).
Fixed: Widgets - sdr flag and 8bit flag appears for a non related content.
Fixed: Widgets My Menu - missing title and thumbnail.
Changed: Netflix script - changes in code to support script by CastagnaIT.
Changed: Script cdArt Manager is no longer supported.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-07

Have great improvements and fixes, all arts came auto now, including extrafanarts, have return support background images via artwork organizer and many more.

Thanks Marcos.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - style2k - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 22:25)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 - available - 4/7/2019

In the official repository - the update will be automatic. For those who do not want to wait here the link:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/skin.aeonmq8/skin.aeonmq8-2.9.0.zipChangelog:
New: Added support to script Artwork Organizer - library fanarts as background images.
New: Added support to script AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard (grateful to Angelinas/Wanilton).
New: Menu Video OSD/Subtitle button - up arrow goes to the subtitle search window.
New: Added media flags to video 8bit and 12bit also for SDR content.
New: Widgets/ajustes - option to choose data provider between Kodi database or by Script Helper Widgets + Script Library Data Provider.
New: Widgets Netflix - recently added items and recommended items.
New: Music Window - discart for songs.
Improved: Support for HDR video tag - can be used in the filename ".hdr." or "-hdr" - Example: video.hdr.bluray or video-hdr-bluray.
Improved: Support for bit-depth tag - can be used in filename ".10bit." or "-10bit " or ".12bit." or "-12bit" - Example: video.10bit.bluray or video-10bit-bluray.
Improved: Menu OSD/Context menu - added Media Info button.
Improved: Menu OSD - color contrast when using the white base mode.
Improved: Approximately 2.4k code lines less than version 2.8.0 - improved performance.
Improved: PVR/Menu OSD - the OSD menu closes after five seconds after selecting the channel change.
Fixed: TopMenu/RightList viewtype - missing option to set slim list mode.
Fixed: Media flags bar - layout issues in audio channels info.
Fixed: Weather Window/TopMenu - missing location name on button to toggle location.
Fixed: Virtual keyboard - missing Cancel button.
Fixed: Virtual keyboard - layout details in the Chinese language.
Fixed: Extrafanart is not displayed correctly in some cases (grateful to Angelinas).
Fixed: Menu OSD - furniture is not shown during numerical seeking (grateful to Diodato).
Fixed: Missing info if Software or Hardware decoding is being used (grateful to Diodato).
Fixed: Main Menu/Mini Weather - missing the current condition icon in some cases.
Fixed: Music Window - artist's clearlogo or clearart are not displayed correctly.
Fixed: Menu OSD/Video settings - the menu is not hidden during the vertical shift adjust.
Fixed: Menu OSD/Subtitle settings - the menu is not hidden during delay adjust.
Fixed: Music info window - data refers to the playback item and not the focused item.
Fixed: Skin Settings - option for automatic download of complementary art is restarted upon restarting the skin.
Fixed: Player Disc Art is visible in library for all focused items.
Fixed: RightList view/Slim mode - layout details on the flag of items already watched.
Fixed: script Artwork Organizer - a pop for installation appears even for those who do not use the feature.
Fixed: Double ClearArt and ClearLogo for music in Library.
Fixed: Extrafanart for music.
Fixed: Music Visualization Window - missing art for discart.
Fixed: Dialog Video Info Extended - items swapped between YouTube and trailer (grateful to Xodi).
Fixed: Widgets - sdr flag and 8bit flag appears for a non related content.
Fixed: Widgets My Menu - missing title and thumbnail.
Changed: Netflix script - changes in code to support script by CastagnaIT.
Changed: Script cdArt Manager is no longer supported.

i downloaded the new version and updated it. working ok as before , but i stil have the problem of the disc art when playing music . it just wont load / download cdart get all art but i stil see a grey disc spinningHuhHuhHuh

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-07

@MarcosQui - Question: Do I have to use your latest version of TV Show Next Aired in order for the widget to work correctly? The previous version worked well and is also compatible with all the other skins that I use. If I try using the Repo version, then it doesn't work on this new version of Aeon MQ8 2.9.0. What it displays in the widgets are a bunch of TV Shows that aren't even airing tomorrow, as it did with the previous version of Next Aired.

Anyway, even though we now have the option to switch between Script and Kodi DB, the widgets are still taking its time to load when moving around the skin. I sometimes go into the TV Shows and back out, and the spinner is just spinning. After a few seconds it may or may not be displayed.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-07

(2019-04-07, 23:30)shedrock Wrote: @MarcosQui - Question: Do I have to use your latest version of TV Show Next Aired in order for the widget to work correctly? The previous version worked well and is also compatible with all the other skins that I use. If I try using the Repo version, then it doesn't work on this new version of Aeon MQ8 2.9.0. What it displays in the widgets are a bunch of TV Shows that aren't even airing tomorrow, as it did with the previous version of Next Aired.

Anyway, even though we now have the option to switch between Script and Kodi DB, the widgets are still taking its time to load when moving around the skin. I sometimes go into the TV Shows and back out, and the spinner is just spinning. After a few seconds it may or may not be displayed.

Thanks,

Shedrock
I use Tv Show Next Aired version 7.0.1 and work fine here.

(2019-04-06, 23:40)Benna Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 21:02)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 20:16)style2k Wrote: this skin works nice now some little things but it works . i have one bigger problem though.
i seem to have a problem with cd art when playing music. installed artis slide show and use it when playing music.
also have a custom art folder with artist name extra fanarts folder etc .
also the art works nice i get my back grounds and my cd cover in most cases . must say i dont get why sometimes artist slide show doent find artist but ok . the big thing is that artist slide show doesnt get cdart.
This isues are fixed for VIP version 2.8.6 (Available in Marcos next release for Official repo)
(2019-04-04, 20:16)style2k Wrote: i get rarely with few songs a cdart cd spinning but when i chack the custom folder i dont see the cdart image so , where is this comming from. also why doesnt as download cdart?
also have artbeef installed to try to get cd art but that doesnt seem to work either Artwork Beefi get some clear logos etc but not cd art.
so long story short art works nice but why i dont get cdartwork Huh?
Need to set script.module.metadatautils from Kodi settings Addon to download Music Art in your Music foldder.(I use both folder, regular for mine Music and custom for radio addon-PVR Radio)
Angelinas, how do i access that setting page? I cannot find any reference to this module under my Addons.... 
after update also gone when i do configure and more it jumps back to add ons settings where i before indeed saw the list with script.module.metadatautils

@style2k
Quote:i downloaded the new version and updated it. working ok as before , but i still have the problem of the disc art when playing music . it just won't load / download cdart get all art but i stil see a grey disc spinningHuhHuhHuh  

Streaming or local music files, how you organize your files if use local.

Do you have local discart.png or cdart.png images available? Do you check in skin settings, if have all add-ons installed?

Do you configure the path to root music folder in the top menu -> view options -> Path?

(2019-04-07, 23:44)Wanilton Wrote: @style2k
Quote:i downloaded the new version and updated it. working ok as before , but i still have the problem of the disc art when playing music . it just won't load / download cdart get all art but i stil see a grey disc spinningHuhHuhHuh  

Streaming or local music files, how you organize your files if use local.

Do you have local discart.png or cdart.png images available? Do you check in skin settings, if have all add-ons installed?

Do you configure the path to root music folder in the top menu -> view options -> Path? 
local music files (from nas)
i have artist slide show installed as wel as artbeef etc none getting cd art . no cdart.png available  even when rarely there is cd art i wont find it in my folder i configured in kodi 
yes i configured root path in defierent places in kodi and addons . only the script.module.metadatautils settings are gone cant find them anywhere i did before change them but i just want to check if that stil is the same but those settings i cant find anywhere in kodi anymore.

(2019-04-07, 23:42)style2k Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 23:40)Benna Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 21:02)Angelinas Wrote: This isues are fixed for VIP version 2.8.6 (Available in Marcos next release for Official repo)
Need to set script.module.metadatautils from Kodi settings Addon to download Music Art in your Music foldder.(I use both folder, regular for mine Music and custom for radio addon-PVR Radio)
Angelinas, how do i access that setting page? I cannot find any reference to this module under my Addons....    
after update also gone when i do configure and more it jumps back to add ons settings where i before indeed saw the list with script.module.metadatautils   
Follow steps 

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-08

(2019-04-07, 23:38)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 23:30)shedrock Wrote: @MarcosQui - Question: Do I have to use your latest version of TV Show Next Aired in order for the widget to work correctly? The previous version worked well and is also compatible with all the other skins that I use. If I try using the Repo version, then it doesn't work on this new version of Aeon MQ8 2.9.0. What it displays in the widgets are a bunch of TV Shows that aren't even airing tomorrow, as it did with the previous version of Next Aired.

Thanks,

Shedrock
I use Tv Show Next Aired version 7.0.1 and work fine here.        
I am using the Repo version as I mentioned in my previous post. The issue I have is that 7.0.1 does not work with all the other skins.

Please let me give you an example, because I feel like I am going around in circles here. Ok, lets see if I can explain this once and for all.

Today is April 07, 2019 and in "MY" collection the following TV Shows episodes are airing today:

The Durrells (S004E01)
Line of Duty (S05E02)

I know this because it is listed in Sonarr because those are just 2 of the TV Shows that I monitor. The way that TV Showed next aired has always worked is that it *only* displays the episodes that are airing today in the "widgets". I am not referring to the TV Show Next Aired Guide. Unless I am missing something, I always assumed that TV Showed Next Aired was where this info was coming from, then again, it is probably Library Data Provider. If that's the case, then why is it that when I use TV Shows NA 7.0.1 my Next Airing episodes do not work on any of the skins?

1st UPDATE: This issue I am having is 100% skin related or add-on related. I just reinstalled Kodi 18 on my Windows 10 box and installed Marcel's repo. The Next Aired TV Show widgets the way I explained it above does not work right. I have tested it with other skins and if I downgrade script.module.metadatautils, as well as script.module.thetvdb, as well as TV Show Next Aired it works correctly, but NOT on Aeon MQ8 (2.9.0). All other skins work as they should.

2nd UPDATE: Ok, so I just double checked a few things. I installed Aeon Nox Silvo and at least I can select the widget from the dropdown list. I then had to select "Episode Airing Today". This is with Marcel's repo versions of SHS, SHSW etc, so then this tells me that it is probably skin related and not add-on related. Can you please consider looking into this issue for me please. I really depend on this feature.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - style2k - 2019-04-08

(2019-04-07, 23:54)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 23:42)style2k Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 23:40)Benna Wrote: Angelinas, how do i access that setting page? I cannot find any reference to this module under my Addons....    
Follow steps 

ok did same and not working i discoverd a bug those options are not there in expert mode only in advanced mode i see those options .
and even when i press manage dependencies it brings me back to configure.
resetted and now it seems to show the dependencies . also this forum is a little wierd i cant delete my old message ,

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - defleppard - 2019-04-08

A M A Z I N G WORK @MarcosQui

Just to know..

it´s necessary activate some others addons to allow extrafanart work fine in this version?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-08

@defleppard 

Only need to have script skin helper service, get here

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons/script.skin.helper.service

Work ok too if have extrafanarts in the same level video (when using artwork beef).

Skin continues with support extrafanart in one specific folder.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Holzfred - 2019-04-08

Good Morning,

I have Little Trouble to install… First I must Change to another Skin and than the Installation works. I don't know why… Anyway after this it works. Perfect work. But I still miss the OSD during channnel switch Live TV... Maybe you understood wrong what I mean…

Regards

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - magic_merkin - 2019-04-08

Can anyone please advise me how to get the tv widget functionality i desire? I can't get it to work.

I want 1 widget, it shows me the next unwatched episode of my shows. Ordered by the last watched tv shows next episode first.

I think i should be using the widget "Episodes - Next" with order Last Played descending. I just can't get it to update the order of the items. An episode finishes, I drop back to the main menu and the last shows next episode doesn't cycle to the front of the list. I move off the menu item and come back, it refreshes but still no update. A show i haven't watched in months is the first one. I exit KODI come back to the tv show menu item. Still no change. (The show i just watched next episode is mid way through the list, and is the correct next episode).

This is with 2.9.0 on android (nvidia shield). Using Database widget option (no change just worse performance with script).