Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - quebert - 2019-04-14

(2019-04-13, 15:56)jasn Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 10:24)quebert Wrote: What setting do I need to change to get my full screen music playback to look like Wanilton's 2 posts back? Right now my album art is smaller and higher up, there's about 3 inches between it and the bottom of the screen. The progression bar and track time are all the way on the right. And my next track's all the way at the bottom and there isn't an album cover pic.  I looked thru the settings, but once again it has too many lol. I'd post a screen shot but I don't have access to my PC right now to take one.

SOunds like you may have changed your Layout setting.  The one shown is Layout 3.  FInd the settings as shown HERE 

Hummmm, I must have overlooked that option 50 times. THANK YOU!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - KaBoS - 2019-04-14

(2019-04-13, 03:46)Wanilton Wrote: @KaBoS 

No idea why don´t work for you, maybe give to us, your log.

I added images in the previous post with disc arts, and extrafanarts.

Sorry, main menu items focus is only in left side by design.
Hello, After several hours I found the problem
In all views Options list

(view options/change view)
Display options - Disc art

Do not available when choosing view (posterlite)

See the image
in a view (posterlite)

In any other view option

Here's the problem it's an Disc art activation option Not shown in view (Poster LIte)

What is the solution ?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - style2k - 2019-04-14

(2019-04-13, 04:26)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-04-12, 23:14)style2k Wrote: i stil dont get the cd art working. bussy with it for weeks . evrything works . i can download evry art except cd art is a problem . 
it just wont load . in rare cases it loads but then i cant find the cd art in the custom art folder i put in the settings. so where is that image coming from? and how do i make kodi or one of the addons (artist slide show , artbeef or whatever_) load and save the cd art in the right place.

Do you set the path to your root music folder, check the image.

and in the artist slideshow settings, check the path too

fullscreen window

yes set the map everywhere needed to also see it . so thats not the problem 
wierd thing is with movies the discart works fine . nor problems . only with music its not working as should.
and like i said if rarely i see a discart it is not in the local map i setup.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - nono123 - 2019-04-14

(2019-04-14, 09:31)style2k Wrote: yes set the map everywhere needed to also see it . so thats not the problem 
wierd thing is with movies the discart works fine . nor problems . only with music its not working as should.

I think i have the same problem.

Can you see the discart, if you go to:
 "settings (visualization window)", and then select "always show discart" ?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - magic_merkin - 2019-04-14

(2019-04-13, 16:02)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 14:32)magic_merkin Wrote: Thanks! Appreciate your time and effort. No luck still on my end, it just won't sort by last played. Other skins and addons (marcels widget addon and LAZYTV addon)
work fine when run with my setup (android Leia 18.1, v2.9.0 of MQ8, MYSQLdb). I've tried two other skins today, their next episode widgets function fine. It's a small thing for sure, just something we use daily. Happy wife happy life! I'll try future MQ8 updates and see if my system just starts working. Anyways my experience and setup is listed here if it's ever needed for troubleshooting by anyone else.

All the best with a great skin! 
Try one thing, I don't  use Android, and can't try this .
Remove sorting of widget and see if this will work for you.
IncludesWidgets.xml  (row 284)
Code:
                <content sortby="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(sort)]" sortorder="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(order)]" target="$VAR[widgets_target]">$VAR[widgets_content]</content>
to have deff. sorting of all widget
Code:
                <content target="$VAR[widgets_target]">$VAR[widgets_content]</content>
Bingo! That made it function correct. Was line 313 in my file if it matters.

Weird! Obviously now i have no sorting but i don't sort differently to default on the 2 widgets i use. So i can function as is whilst the root issue gets looked into.

Appreciate your time. Happy to test as needed.

(2019-04-14, 13:18)nono123 Wrote:
(2019-04-14, 09:31)style2k Wrote: yes set the map everywhere needed to also see it . so thats not the problem 

I think i have the same problem.

Can you see the discart, if you go to:
 "settings (visualization window)", and then select "always show discart" ? 

yes i set it on Always show discart. i see the cds turning but its the standard empty grey disc or whatever you setup. but not with art in it

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - nono123 - 2019-04-14

That's a little bit different.
Ii have the grey & the discart (if available) when select "always show discart", but when i select "only show discart when available" nothing at all show up.  Confused Mmmmm.......

(2019-04-14, 15:32)nono123 Wrote: That's a little bit different.
Ii have the grey & the discart (if available) when select "always show discart", but when i select "only show discart when available" nothing at all show up.  Confused Mmmmm.......
thats when you set when available if you have no discart the cd will not show at all also not grey , when have Always show the grey disc is there unless you have discart then the art shows . but its rare that i get discart when playing music . and thats the thing . i want the discart there but i dont seem to get the art from artist slideshow or whatever is getting the cd art

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Pet09 - 2019-04-15

(2019-04-13, 15:26)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 10:57)Pet09 Wrote: I have a question. If you override the name in the texture icon genre, the Czech language will not appear. Only what matches the en language. Action, animation
(cz = Akční, Animovaný). It probably doesn't support diacritics. It's possible to fix it. Thank you

I think the script resource image doesn´t support your language, we need to have exact words in your database vs your filename. One way is using Akcni, Animovany.png and edit your Kodi database and use the same words.  

Naming without diacritics doesn't look good when everything is translated perfectly.
I don't know coding or script that reads icons and fanart (genre)
Can I fix it somehow?
Thank you all.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - T800 - 2019-04-15

(2019-03-17, 17:56)m0bov Wrote: Just installed the skin to my 18.1 Kodi on windows 10. Its stuck at the Do Not press any key. There is no number next to the %. Any ideas?

Did you sort this? I'm also having this issue. I quit Kodi, removed addon and data and tried again, same thing.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Brakiss - 2019-04-15

Hello all, searched but didnt see my issue. Just installed mq8 and stoked, only issue I currently have is when using the flexible widgets, I use recently added one and now instead of watched status items disappearing, they stay put. Is it possible to have them disappear like they did on mq7?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-15

@Brakiss,

Change this parameter in settings, skin settings, main menu item

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-15

(2019-04-15, 11:59)T800 Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 17:56)m0bov Wrote: Just installed the skin to my 18.1 Kodi on windows 10. Its stuck at the Do Not press any key. There is no number next to the %. Any ideas?

Did you sort this? I'm also having this issue. I quit Kodi, removed addon and data and tried again, same thing.  

Skin doesn't have any dependency. Please check if you have Kodi Leia 18.1 or 18.2.

addon.xml file
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <addon id="skin.aeonmq8" version="2.9.0" name="Aeon MQ 8" provider-name="MarcosQui">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>
    </requires>
    <extension point="xbmc.gui.skin" debugging="false">
        <res width="1920" height="1080" aspect="16:9" default="true" folder="xml" />
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
        <summary lang="en_GB">Aeon MQ 8, improved, more light and more powerful than ever.</summary>
        <summary lang="en_US">Aeon MQ 8, improved, more light and more powerful than ever.</summary>
        <summary lang="pt_BR">Aeon MQ 8, melhorada, mais leve e mais poderosa do que nunca.</summary>
        <description lang="en_GB">The traditional Aeon MQ reaches its eighth edition.[CR]Reformulated, very simple to use, with a new code that provides a lightweight and powerful skin.[CR]The Aeon MQ 8 incorporates new features such as FLEXIBLE WIDGETS 2ND GENERATION which takes the main menu's level of customization to something never seen before.[CR]Aeon MQ 8, you've never seen a skin like this.</description>
        <description lang="en_US">The traditional Aeon MQ reaches its eighth edition.[CR]Reformulated, very simple to use, with a new code that provides a lightweight and powerful skin.[CR]The Aeon MQ 8 incorporates new features such as FLEXIBLE WIDGETS 2ND GENERATION which takes the main menu's level of customization to something never seen before.[CR]Aeon MQ 8, you've never seen a skin like this.</description>
        <description lang="pt_BR">A tradicional Aeon MQ chega a sua oitava edição.[CR]Aeon MQ 8 conta com todos os recursos presentes na versão anterior, no entanto, esses recursos foram otimizados afim de proporcionar uma experiência ainda melhor ao usuário.[CR]Aeon MQ 8 incorpora um novo recurso chamado WIDGES FLEXÍVEIS SEGUNDA GERAÇÃO que eleva o nível de customização como você nunca viu antes.[CR]Aeon MQ 8, você nunca viu uma skin assim.</description>
        <disclaimer lang="en_GB">Aeon MQ 8, improved, more light and more powerful than ever.</disclaimer>
        <disclaimer lang="en_US">Aeon MQ 8, improved, more light and more powerful than ever.</disclaimer>
        <disclaimer lang="pt_BR">Aeon MQ 8, melhorada, mais leve e mais poderosa do que nunca.</disclaimer>
    <platform>all</platform>
    <license>CC BY-SA 4.0, GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.0</license>
    <forum>https://forum.kodi.tv/</forum>
    <source>https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxZQqz5XxlaDZXVEcHhVTHdtSk0?usp=sharing</source>
    <assets>
        <icon>resources/icon.png</icon>
        <fanart>resources/fanart.jpg</fanart>
        <screenshot>resources/screenshot-01.jpg</screenshot>
        <screenshot>resources/screenshot-02.jpg</screenshot>
        <screenshot>resources/screenshot-03.jpg</screenshot>
        <screenshot>resources/screenshot-04.jpg</screenshot>
        <screenshot>resources/screenshot-05.jpg</screenshot>
        </assets>
    </extension>
</addon>

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - KaBoS - 2019-04-16

Any Help Sad

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341547&pid=2845655#pid2845655

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-16

@KaBoS

I only say the issue doesn't have anything to do with having or no item in the top menu in this particular view, by design disc art and extrafanart are active in this particular view.

I don't see any other person with the same issue in our forum or here.

Send one debug log, and I will try to help you.