Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-20

@Elgdot 

It´s no possible to configure subwidgets. It´s by design with these default options.

Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Elgdot - 2019-04-20

That makes sence that I can't find it then :-).

Thanks for fast answer

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - nono123 - 2019-04-20

(2019-04-20, 19:33)Wanilton Wrote:

At 0:45 sec in this video, there are 3 options for discart.
1. Off
2. Always visible
3. If available

I try option 3. If available, but i only use the "Artist information folder", but then the discart will not show. (but is visible in option "2. Always visible")
Will this only work when using the discart in the music folder??

Thanks.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-21

(2019-04-20, 19:33)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 15:21)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 10:36)Jeffers24 Wrote: Anyone please answer my question, I have extrafanart set, still default fanart when track playing:-

How you tag your music files?     

@Jeffers24

Tested and work fine here, removed sound audio for don´t have issues in youtube.

Thank you for checking.

Looks amazing, wish my set up was like that.

If my CD rip is OK and browse and play amazing on your system, then must be settings in the skin on my system.

The settings I have been able to check are the same, how do I get to the settings so I can check them, show furniture etc. in the pic below?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - style2k - 2019-04-21

still no solution for the missing cd art here ., 
also when watching tv show the subtitles not working properly. first need alot of clicks to get there . and the thing is when i am at subtitels and there is a subtitle it is Always turned off . when there is no subtitle it is on Huh??

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - the_bo - 2019-04-22

Hi @Wanilton

When changing colours using the colour picker, if I press cancel to go back it deletes the colour leaving it blank instead of keeping the original colour?

Not sure if it's bug with skin or colour picker add-on.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-22

@the_bo 

Happens here too, send info to Marcos check if have one way to fix.

Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-22

@Wanilton - I just wanted to ask if you guys can at least consider the possibility of implementing the option of scrolling all the way up and then restarting from the bottom of the view walls. I am referring to the following. In TV Show "Banner mode" I can scroll all the way from the top to bottom and then it starts over. In the case of Movies, and the Wall view if I scroll to the top it triggers the < View > options, when in fact all I need to do is click on the left button of my mouse. It would be so much easier this way, especially when you have to scroll through 4000+ movies.

EDIT: Nevermind, I simply removed the following from ViewWall.xml:

txt:
                <onup>9900</onup>
<ondown>9920</ondown>

Why is that even being used? Is there a specific reason for it? Just curious.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-22

@shedrock 

I sended your request to Marcos check.

9920 is used for clean info and poster and show respective fanart image only.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-22

(2019-04-22, 18:27)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock 

I sended your request to Marcos check.
Thanks.Big Grin

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - E net - 2019-04-22

Just a message to @Wanilton to say thanks for this update to Aeon MQ8. It's very elegant on the surface. The geek in me likes the fact that the code base has been cleaned up too.

Very nice ! Smile

One quick question? The extra fan art that is being downloaded, is it being cached locally? What happens if the Internet connection disappears? I only ask because on one of the Titan skins it causes problems.

Thanks again.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-23

@Wanilton - Sorry to be a bother, but I am not seeing the "Resume" flags on my episodes or movies for that matter. I don't see it in any views. I am currently using Banners for TV and Wall vew for Movies, but as mentioned, I don't see it in any view.

UPDATE: I think this issue may be specific, at least for me in the following skins. Aeon MQ 8, MQ8 (Latt's Mod) from @latts9923 & Aeon MQ6 Mod from @Angelinas. I tested with Amber, Aeon Nox Silvo, Confluence, and they all seem to work. Can you guys verify if it works on your end.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - melons2 - 2019-04-23

In Movies I use the Wall view and cases and in older versions of MQ skins the cases were different from each other depending on video type (bluray, dvd, webtv....etc.) That doesn't happen in MQ8 the cases are all the same....how come?
Have I done something wrong?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-23

@shedrock 

Only available in widgets with one bar and percentual bellow the poster. Don´t exist in any view visual information like available in MQ7 mod.

@melons2

I have a distinct color case for each video type with the respective flag in wall view. Something in your side.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-23

(2019-04-23, 01:13)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock 

Only available in widgets with one bar and percentual bellow the poster. Don´t exist in any view visual information like available in MQ7 mod.

@melons2

I have a distinct color case for each video type with the respective flag in wall view. Something in your side.
@Wanilton 
Actually, it is not working in Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 at all. It does however work in the previous version of Aeon MQ8.

I do not see it below the poster view in Aeon MQ8 2.9.0. Only on widgets.