Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - olli14 - 2019-05-14

(2019-05-09, 11:00)olli14 Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 18:38)olli14 Wrote:
(2019-03-15, 10:44)olli14 Wrote: Hi,
this skin looks very very good and I would like to use this skin as standard skin. But I would like to implement the following feature. There is an addon "German Telecast offers". This addon shows "TV Highlights" of the current day. The related XML is called "script-gto.xml". I already customized the "script-gto.XML" for my needs and I inserted an INCLUDE command at the end of the "home.xml". But now I see the whole time the "TV Highlights" as long as I'm in homescreen. But I want to see the "TV Highlights" in homescreen only when the button "Live TV" is highlighted. So can someone give me a hint where I have to put the INCLUDE command?
No one an idea regarding my question?   
Hi,
I use addon German Telecast offers. For this addon there are widgets (XML files) available for skin Confluence and skin Estuary. I have customized the German Telecast offers XML file a little bit for my needs to use it in Aeon MQ. Further I have changed some XML files of Aeon MQ6 for my needs. But I am not happy with my changes.
At the moment it is working like this: at the end of home.xml I inserted  an INCLUDE. Further in the German Telecast offers XML file I changed the visible condition. The German Telecast offers widget is now only visible when Live-TV in homescreen is highlighted. So far so good. But when Live-TV button ín homescreen is highlighted and I press the UP-Cursor I want to get in German Telecast offers widget. But I don't know how to do!  
Sorry for asking again. I can't believe that there is no one who can help me a little bit.
When I'm in homescreen on button live-tv and press the up cursor then a menu opens to customize the widget for live-tv. But I don't want to get into this menu when I'm on button live-tv and press the up cursor. So first step is to disable this widget customzing menu but only when I'm on live-tv. Can someone tell me how to do?
Next step will be:  When I'm in homescreen on button live-tv and I press the up cursor I want to get into the widget german telecast offers.

I use MQ6 layout.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - smilerz - 2019-05-15

(2019-05-14, 09:20)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-05-14, 05:46)smilerz Wrote: I'm not getting clearart or clearlogos to display at all.  I don't see anything obviously wrong.

https://paste.kodi.tv/xuyuxiweja.kodi

You need to whitelist the artwork in v18 so Kodi adds the artwork automatically after scan.

Copy paste the following code into advanced settings.xml

https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#Extra_artwork

Then rescan media library again.

You need to stop Kodi before making changes to advanced settings 

That worked, thanks.  Though a simple rescan doesn't seem to pick them up, it seems a bit more involved than that unless I'm missing something obvious.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - PnoT - 2019-05-16

Is the only way to hide the already watched episodes for recently added TV/Movies to modify the file in post #105 of this forum?

The line numbers and content of the file are not exactly what's in the instructions.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - smilerz - 2019-05-16

(2019-05-16, 16:56)PnoT Wrote: Is the only way to hide the already watched episodes for recently added TV/Movies to modify the file in post #105 of this forum?

The line numbers and content of the file are not exactly what's in the instructions.

I'm using Script (as opposed to Database) to generate the widgets and the Library Data Provider script has an config option (via GUI)  to hide watched videos.  That method works for me.

(2019-05-16, 17:43)smilerz Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 16:56)PnoT Wrote: Is the only way to hide the already watched episodes for recently added TV/Movies to modify the file in post #105 of this forum?

I'm using Script (as opposed to Database) to generate the widgets and the Library Data Provider script has an config option (via GUI)  to hide watched videos.  That method works for me. 

Is "Script" slower than the database method because in MQ7 the recently added would take forever on my Vero 4K to populate the covers when switching between TV and Movies.

How would I go about changing it to script to test?

(2019-05-16, 17:47)PnoT Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:43)smilerz Wrote:

Is "Script" slower than the database method because in MQ7 the recently added would take forever on my Vero 4K to populate the covers when switching between TV and Movies.

I haven't noticed a difference in speed, but YMMV.  The widget method option (which is what I think it is called) is in the skin options under the config for the main page.  (sorry that I don't have exact names for all of this - I'm doing it from memory, but I did spend a lot of time setting this up quite recently)

(2019-05-16, 17:50)smilerz Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:47)PnoT Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:43)smilerz Wrote: I'm using Script (as opposed to Database) to generate the widgets and the Library Data Provider script has an config option (via GUI)  to hide watched videos.  That method works for me.  

I haven't noticed a difference in speed, but YMMV.  The widget method option (which is what I think it is called) is in the skin options under the config for the main page.  (sorry that I don't have exact names for all of this - I'm doing it from memory, but I did spend a lot of time setting this up quite recently) 
Using "Script" is not an option for me the Vero takes 30-45 seconds to populate the list but it does hide the watched items.  I also played around with setting the skin helper widget service to only show unwatched items but that didn't seem to help either with removing the shows.

(2019-05-16, 21:02)PnoT Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:50)smilerz Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:47)PnoT Wrote: Is "Script" slower than the database method because in MQ7 the recently added would take forever on my Vero 4K to populate the covers when switching between TV and Movies.

Using "Script" is not an option for me the Vero takes 30-45 seconds to populate the list but it does hide the watched items.  I also played around with setting the skin helper widget service to only show unwatched items but that didn't seem to help either with removing the shows. 
Do you have the addon "Library Data Provider" installed?

(2019-05-16, 21:11)smilerz Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 21:02)PnoT Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:50)smilerz Wrote: I haven't noticed a difference in speed, but YMMV.  The widget method option (which is what I think it is called) is in the skin options under the config for the main page.  (sorry that I don't have exact names for all of this - I'm doing it from memory, but I did spend a lot of time setting this up quite recently)  
Do you have the addon "Library Data Provider" installed? 

Yes, I looked at that and nothing stood out.  Did I miss something?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - xbmandrea - 2019-05-17

Hi, is possible to see the number of movies with smart playlist menu (as in the picture) in MQ8? Or this feature isn't more supported?
I see the number of movies watched/unwatched in Home but not in playlist menu.
Thanks for help

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Gotafish - 2019-05-17

(2019-03-11, 17:52)Wanilton Wrote: @crysdevbec 

Don't need use profile for it, use presets (10 main menus in one single profile). Try via customize main menu.

I will check profiles here, when possible.

I am also haveing some problems with Profiles. I have a small Intel-NUC box with MQ 8 installed and it looks and works great. I use this setup at home and it pulls all media from my Home NAS. I created a second clean profile to install MQ8 on as well. I am going to use this profile when on vacation. It's media will be on a portable USB hard drive. On the second profile when I enable MQ 8 on the second profile I can no longer use the INSTALL ALL ADD-ONS NOW (SELECTIVE MODE) They show in red that they are not installed on the second profile. I went through each individual add-on and enabled them. There are still some add-ons that weren't in my all-addon list that can't be installed. When I was done with the Profile none of my Custom menu items keep track of the number of movies and watched status. This feature works fine in the first Profile. Confusing? I originally tried using the backup feature in Kodi and ran into the same problem. Can't seem to be able to get all the required add-on's and dependencies install in the second profile.

Greg

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Gotafish - 2019-05-17

(2019-05-17, 21:14)Gotafish Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 17:52)Wanilton Wrote: @crysdevbec 

Don't need use profile for it, use presets (10 main menus in one single profile). Try via customize main menu.

I will check profiles here, when possible.

I am also haveing some problems with Profiles. I have a small Intel-NUC box with MQ 8 installed and it looks and works great. I use this setup at home and it pulls all media from my Home NAS. I created a second clean profile to install MQ8 on as well. I am going to use this profile when on vacation. It's media will be on a portable USB hard drive. On the second profile when I enable MQ 8 on the second profile I can no longer use the INSTALL ALL ADD-ONS NOW (SELECTIVE MODE) They show in red that they are not installed on the second profile. I went through each individual add-on and enabled them. There are still some add-ons that weren't in my all-addon list that can't be installed. When I was done with the Profile none of my Custom menu items keep track of the number of movies and watched status. This feature works fine in the first Profile. Confusing? I originally tried using the backup feature in Kodi and ran into the same problem. Can't seem to be able to get all the required add-on's and dependencies install in the second profile.

Greg 

Thank you so much for the help. I really feel stupid not knowing how the Presets feature worked. I have seen it for years but never knew what it was or did. Much easier than adding another profile. Da!!!!!

Greg

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - marius37bv - 2019-05-18

(2019-05-13, 15:23)AleksandarLS Wrote:
(2019-05-13, 15:09)marius37bv Wrote: Hello! I get error when i update white icons. No matter I do I get error. Is any fix for this error? Thank you!
Not sure, try with this https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource.images.recordlabels.white

Is not working!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - rossi29 - 2019-05-18

Hello everyone,

Here is a screen capture aeon mq8 on windows 7,

on my box android zidoo x10 I miss these three symbol.

I do not know how to install them.

Thank you all

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - the_bo - 2019-05-18

(2019-05-18, 11:31)rossi29 Wrote: Image

Hello everyone,

Here is a screen capture aeon mq8 on windows 7,

on my box android zidoo x10 I miss these three symbol.

I do not know how to install them.

Thank you all

Navigate to settings --> skin settings --> icons and images and take a screenshot there to see what icons you have installed