Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - RonnieG3 - 2019-03-05

Just to clarify: On TV Shows menu, my Recently Added shows like it should, Only unwatched. I believe there is a setting in the bottom menu that allows for only unwatched (will have to find for sure when i get home).

My TV Show - Next Aired widget ALSO only shows unwatched instead of a list of upcoming episodes from today forward. That is the widget I'm having a small issue with.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - DrGreenThumb - 2019-03-05

Thank you Wanilton, but when I do this it only switches my main widgets to
The item I select.
Submenu remains the same.

Also I don’t seem to be able to use the favourites option to add to my submenu.
When I choose favourites it doesn’t open to let me choose a favourite for my submenu.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-05

(2019-03-05, 09:25)DrGreenThumb Wrote: Thank you Wanilton, but when I do this it only switches my main widgets to
The item I select.
Submenu remains the same.

Also I don’t seem to be able to use the favourites option to add to my submenu.
When I choose favourites it doesn’t open to let me choose a favourite for my submenu.
+1

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-05

@DrGreenThumb 

Please only inform what you need with widgets (change one for other), configure one you choose, I don't understand what your desire, and I will try to help you.

I add NETFLIX ORIGINAIS to favourites, when goes to customize main menu - submenu movies, I use function replace, choose right side favourites item (enter), open dialogue, I select the NETFLIX ORIGINAIS item, and done, check the image. Do you have favourite addon installed?

This is what I would do in Aeon Nox 5 to add a favourite to my submenu, I was trying to do the same in your skin Aeon MQ8

I have added four favorites to my favourites, one of which I wish to add to my Radio submenu items.

Steps are:-
1. Add submenu item
2. Set type of item to add, in this case a favourite
3. Choose the favourite I wish to add to submenu and it is added.

Some pics

In Aeon MQ8 after selecting 'FAVOURITE' I didn't get a dialogue and therefore couldn't choose a favourite.

Now I know it is possible I will try again.

In MQ8, the steps
Settings - customize main menu
Choose item you desire insert, music for example, press left arrow goes to submenu, choose empty item or any other default, select centre panel function replace, in the right side, have FAVOURITES, press enter and will open list with your favourites items, choose one and done
You have option to rename, change backdrop images.

(2019-03-05, 10:12)Wanilton Wrote: In MQ8, the steps
Choose item you desire insert, music for example, press left arrow goes to submenu, choose empty item or any other default, select centre panel function replace, in the right side, have FAVOURITES, press enter and will open list with your favourites items, choose one and done
Thanks for very clear response, all very logical.

I'm sure that's what I did, I'll try again.

(2019-03-04, 20:00)AGunzXBMC Wrote: Phenomenal as usual, Thanks Marcos and Wanilton! Only thing I wish is that I didn't have to rename my whole 4K library for HDR to popup. Aura has it without having to have HDR in the movies name. Any chance that is an option?
 I instal the skin and check the code. Same way MQ8 work - filenameandpath. 

here code in includedobject.xml, line 980-987 used in Aura skin
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <width>88</width>
                    <aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>
                    <centertop>50%</centertop>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/other/HDR.png</texture>
                    <visible>String.Contains($PARAM[container]$PARAM[source]FileNameAndPath,HDR)</visible>
</control>  

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - jespermart - 2019-03-05

I see the skin support showing HDR and bit depth settings, where do I add those settings to a nfo file?. I'm using Ember Media Manager to scrape my movies

(2019-03-05, 10:12)Wanilton Wrote: In MQ8, the steps
Choose item you desire insert, music for example, press left arrow goes to submenu, choose empty item or any other default, select centre panel function replace, in the right side, have FAVOURITES, press enter and will open list with your favourites items, choose one and done

ImageImageImage
Tried again, when I press 'FAVOURITE' no dialogue box appears, nothing happens, so I can't choose one of my favourite to add to the submenu.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Ady19345 - 2019-03-05

Love this skin and willing to donate if i can make it easier to get to my channel groups, it's really ling winded at the min and can't see how to configure it, have to press left to get to smart then across to the right then down to groups just to get group lists up in pvr, best skin I've used to date though great work.

@Jeffers24

It's only possible for each empty item available choose one item in your favourites list. The skin has presets feature, where is possible to create 10 complete main menus and subs and change one to other is simple and fast. So use and abuse in create categories menus and submenus.

(2019-03-05, 11:09)jespermart Wrote: I see the skin support showing HDR and bit depth settings, where do I add those settings to a nfo file?. I'm using Ember Media Manager to scrape my movies
You need to have in your movie filename .hdr .10bit, don't need anything more.

ex.

(2019-03-05, 11:58)Wanilton Wrote: @Jeffers24

It's only possible for each empty item available choose one item in your favourites list. The skin has presets feature, where is possible to create 10 complete main menus and subs and change one to other is simple and fast. So use and abuse in create categories menus and submenus.
Thank you for response.
I understand as with Aeon Nox 5, I can only choose one item from my favourite list to replace one empty item.
I was trying to do what you say, my problem is that after selecting 'FAVOURITE', the dialogue box listing the entries in my favourites list was not displayed, so I was unable to choose one favourite to replace the empty submenu item.
I see you can replace a submenu item with a favourite, so problem must be me.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Herman Munster - 2019-03-05

Thanks Wanilton, you are a legend.