Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Dom61 - 2019-11-08

(2019-11-07, 23:28)Wanilton Wrote: @Dom61 

Use replace function in customize main menu (sostituisci questo menu con..), replace tv show with Film Collection, use any other item disabled and replace with tv show, done.

Thank you, very kind

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Ices - 2019-11-08

Does anyone else have problems with fast forwarding and reversing videos go out of Audio Sync?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - mind12 - 2019-11-08

(2019-11-07, 18:33)jasn Wrote:
(2019-11-07, 11:18)mind12 Wrote: Hello,

Can you help me please how to reach the settings (visualization window) menu during music playback? There was an osd menu option for it in Aeon MQ 7 if I remember well.
I can open the menu from the music library by pressing left but I would like to disable that because I only use online music services. But if I disable that I can't reach the settings.

Thank you in advance.
Actually, AMQ7 will crash if you try to access the OSD Settings Menu when a visualization is active, so you must be thinking of an earlier version.  Not a problem for MQ8 though.

This is all from memory, so maybe a little off, and I am basing it on playing tracks from my library; not from a streaming service.

In Music Fullscreen, press escape to leave Fullscreen and return to the playlist / press left to open the Settings at the top of the screen / navigate to the far right and choose Visualization Settings at the top of the dialog/ navigate to the bottom of the Settings dialog to find Viewer Configuration/Presets, etc. 
Hi,

I just tried this but using Spotify there is no visualization settings on that menu. I guess it's working for you because you don't use a streaming service. I can reach the menu from the music section without a problem. Anyone another idea?

Thank you.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - jasn - 2019-11-08

(2019-11-08, 17:05)mind12 Wrote:
(2019-11-07, 18:33)jasn Wrote:
(2019-11-07, 11:18)mind12 Wrote: Hello,

Can you help me please how to reach the settings (visualization window) menu during music playback? There was an osd menu option for it in Aeon MQ 7 if I remember well.
I can open the menu from the music library by pressing left but I would like to disable that because I only use online music services. But if I disable that I can't reach the settings.

Thank you in advance.
Actually, AMQ7 will crash if you try to access the OSD Settings Menu when a visualization is active, so you must be thinking of an earlier version.  Not a problem for MQ8 though.

This is all from memory, so maybe a little off, and I am basing it on playing tracks from my library; not from a streaming service.

In Music Fullscreen, press escape to leave Fullscreen and return to the playlist / press left to open the Settings at the top of the screen / navigate to the far right and choose Visualization Settings at the top of the dialog/ navigate to the bottom of the Settings dialog to find Viewer Configuration/Presets, etc.   
Hi,

I just tried this but using Spotify there is no visualization settings on that menu. I guess it's working for you because you don't use a streaming service. I can reach the menu from the music section without a problem. Anyone another idea?

Thank you.  
@mind12, I understand your situation and hopes to get too the V settings in as few clicks as possible.  Actually, it always takes more clicks than I'd like too.  My instructions were based on your need to back out of the Spotify app while in Fullscreen to whatever "View" you are using to access your Music choices (Genre; Artists; Album...Music Add-ons, etc.).  At that screen you can press the left arrow to access the Settings dialogs at the top of the screen and take my instructions from there.

What I don't know, however,  is if by "escaping" Spotify from Fullscreen you will stop your music from playing.

Good luck...

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Damackster - 2019-11-13

Awesome skin, but an absolute nightmare to really configure it. Really appreciate a guide. A link to one would be great!!!

It isn't clear how I can populate things below Main Menu items without losing the default items (e.g. Movies\Movies-Genres to display the content of Yoda\Movies\Genres), integrate a weather plug-in so it uses the default options (36hr etc.). I know how to do this with other skins, but this Aeon MQ8 is just so confusing to me right now.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Klojum - 2019-11-13

(2019-11-13, 13:49)Damackster Wrote: to display the content of Yoda\Movies\Genres)

If you are referencing the content of the add-on with that same, don't mention or discuss it again on this forum.
We have no tolerance whatsoever for video piracy on this forum, as you already know by the accepted forum rules (wiki).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - billmartian - 2019-11-13

(2019-11-13, 13:49)Damackster Wrote: Awesome skin, but an absolute nightmare to really configure it. Really appreciate a guide. A link to one would be great!!!

It isn't clear how I can populate things below Main Menu items without losing the default items (e.g. Movies\Movies-Genres to display the content of Yoda\Movies\Genres), integrate a weather plug-in so it uses the default options (36hr etc.). I know how to do this with other skins, but this Aeon MQ8 is just so confusing to me right now.
What you mean by "Below MAIN MENU iTEMS"
Are you refering to submenus ?

If you wanna create a submenu, go to settings>configure Skin>custumize Main (Or somthing with that name, cant remember the exact namin anymore)
Once there you can create submenu's undere any MAIN Menu item, by pressing to the left when you have selected your MAIN MENU ITEM

Gr,
Peter

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Salomon - 2019-11-16

Is there a way to disable or otherwise not show artist thumbs in the movie info window? Too many thing goin on in there, it would be nice to be able to clear some items and make it simpler.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - leejk - 2019-11-17

Hi, was the issue with really slow widgets ever figured out? I have the episodes - next widget in use for tv shows, and it is ridiculously slow. Lots of spinning going on. MQ7 was not l8ke this.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Cinephile - 2019-11-18

@Wanilton 

I have replaced one of the main menu items with a smart playlist that filters out UHD movies. It works fine but for some reason there is no movie count/number of watched movies underneath the category (in the grey slider). Can I toggle this on somewhere so that it behaves like the movie node where it lists the number of movies in that category?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - hossainmq - 2019-11-19

Dear, Thank you for the amazing skin.

I have a very simple query, Is it possible to use "extendedinfo by movie db" instead of "ExtendedInfo Script - Open dialog"

AEON MQ 8 - malo52 - 2019-11-20

Sorry didnt know where to post this but im running the following theme AEON MQ 8 and the most recent kodi build. the problem im having is the audio icon (i.e dolby digital etc.) doesnt show on the movie where the ratings movie studio etc show. Most of my movies are in .iso these are the ones im having issue with. All the other movies i have which are mp4 or avi it shows. In an older version of Kodi i had the same issue but when i played the .iso movie and stopped it the information would then display. but not on the most recent version of Kodi. not sure if this is an existing issue or did i not do something?

RE: AEON MQ 8 - malo52 - 2019-11-20

(2019-11-20, 03:04)malo52 Wrote: Sorry didnt know where to post this but im running the following theme AEON MQ 8 and the most recent kodi build. the problem im having is the audio icon (i.e dolby digital etc.) doesnt show on the movie where the ratings movie studio etc show. Most of my movies are in .iso these are the ones im having issue with. All the other movies i have which are mp4 or avi it shows. In an older version of Kodi i had the same issue but when i played the .iso movie and stopped it the information would then display. but not on the most recent version of Kodi. not sure if this is an existing issue or did i not do something?

forgot to add i tried different skins but the same issue

RE: AEON MQ 8 - Karellen - 2019-11-20

(2019-11-20, 03:04)malo52 Wrote: Sorry didnt know where to post this
In the thread that deals with Aeon MQ8 in the skin section of the forum?

I'll move you there.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - depechefan - 2019-11-22

Not sure if this is the right place to post. I've recently started using this skin. Like it a lot!

One small issue: For DTS audio files and WAV files containing DTS audio the bits / sample rage flags are incorrect. I have some 96 / 24 files and the skin displays 48 KHz, 8 bits. Would be great if that could be corrected :-)

/M