Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - smilerz - 2019-11-22

(2019-11-18, 06:43)Cinephile Wrote: @Wanilton 

I have replaced one of the main menu items with a smart playlist that filters out UHD movies. It works fine but for some reason there is no movie count/number of watched movies underneath the category (in the grey slider). Can I toggle this on somewhere so that it behaves like the movie node where it lists the number of movies in that category?
Have you tried updating urllib3?  (here)

It helped me a lot (though not perfect).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-11-22

Version on repo is the latest

https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/script.module.urllib3/script.module.urllib3-1.25.6.zip

RE: AEON MQ 8 - malo52 - 2019-11-22

(2019-11-20, 03:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 03:04)malo52 Wrote: Sorry didnt know where to post this
In the thread that deals with Aeon MQ8 in the skin section of the forum?

I'll move you there. 

like to add it doesnt matter which skin i use doesnt display the information. i went back to version 17.6 work perfect then updated to 18.4 and nothing

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - curtis-r - 2019-11-23

If I play a music artist directly, the lyrics & fanart background work great, but if I play a music playlist, the visualization background is black.  It doesn't even display the artist name and song title.

EDIT: This appears to be a Kodi bug - nothing to do with MQ.  I have an advancedsettings.xml entry <playlistsasfolders>.  If I remove that and manually select a playlist to play, the visualization works as it should.  When I leave that entry, the bug is reproducible with the default skin.  I will research further and create a post in the proper location if needed.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - defleppard - 2019-11-24

deleted

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - seltzermx - 2019-11-24

(2019-10-19, 12:34)Wanilton Wrote: @nobru26

1. Yes, settings, submenu choose customize main menu, select one empty or default item and now use replace function, in the right list, choose video nodes, point to direct folder, press ok, rename to Cartons, Films or any other and done

Hi there, I tried this, and it worked in terms of the content of the folder, but then the folder did not recognize the metadata of the folder. So any movies just show up with their name, but nothing else. Is there a way to select the direct source folder, and specify the type of content inside?

Also, is there a way to "fix" certain views for TV shows? I like showcase for the main list showing all shows, frame for the season selector, and then a third (forget which off the top of my head) for the actual episode list. I try to set them individually, but when I set one, it changes the other. 

Thanks for the help and the great skin!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Cinephile - 2019-11-25

nvm

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - mihailuican - 2019-11-25

Hello everyone from Bucharest, Romania.
I just installed this beautiful skin on Kodi for android in the Himedia Q10 Pro. It brings me great visual joy and I thank the developer/s.
One question, though, please.
The video scraping, occasionally with problem series dealt by TVDB (dunno yet for movies) does not show some folders containing tv series, I presume for the ones with conflicting or nonexisting scraping info. Even if these fies exist on external usb disk, they are not shown in kodi (18.4 and 18.5 Leia).
As a partial workaround I tried under video sources to scan manually to library by typing the name and they were found, more on a hit and miss process, repetitive in roder to succeed.
Is there any easier menu option to enable me to show even not scraped folders?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Ruk12345 - 2019-11-26

Does anyone know how to tell the skin to play a playlist vs go into it?  Example I had a playlist on sub menu on aeon 7, it  would play the playlist when I clicked on it.  After moving to MQ8 it enters the playlist vs playing it.  

thanks in advance

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - vicius80 - 2019-11-27

I wanted to know if it is possible to customize the 4k, 1080p, 720p case icons and also the media flag icons at the bottom. How can I do?
For Example?

ImageImage

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MB1968 - 2019-12-07

(2019-11-17, 04:11)leejk Wrote: Hi, was the issue with really slow widgets ever figured out? I have the episodes - next widget in use for tv shows, and it is ridiculously slow. Lots of spinning going on. MQ7 was not l8ke this.
I would like to know this too. It often takes ages for the widgets to load.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Pet09 - 2019-12-07

Will there be any updates, locally placed fanart in extrafanart still not working?

Creating new item menus, my sub menus are all messed up. How, why? - mattyspurs76 - 2019-12-07

Kodi 18.5 nvidia shield

Creating new menu items... Sub menus etc.

I've created a new gaming menu item and suvmenu which I've added IAGL emulators and shortcuts too. All works great

I've then moved to the next empty slot and created a christmas menu as I've got a few Xmas movies on my nas drive to link up to. Again, sub menu. Added classics, new movies, kids Xmas, Xmas songs.

Closed settings down and went to home screen to check it all. Looks great but!!!

Christmas menus all good, go to games and my Xmas submneus here instead of the games I've setup. Go to settings again and reset game submneus, close and go to home menu and it's fine. But now my bloody Christmas submneus changed to games! Wtf is going on?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-12-07

@mattyspurs76

Read the post where Marcos explain about, click here.

MQ9 and ACE2 Marcos change again to the previous way but with one new code.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-12-07

(2019-12-07, 10:52)Pet09 Wrote: Will there be any updates, locally placed fanart in extrafanart still not working?
Sorry, Marcos is working only in MQ9...

Extrafanart need one extrafanart folder, with images inside, do you have one?