Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-12-19

@jasn 

Yes, we are following the main changes...don't worry.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - leejk - 2019-12-20

Not sure if this has already been reported, but for tv shows the widgets sort by is buggy. For example the sort by last played doesn’t sort that way at all when using episodes next widget.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - quebert - 2019-12-20

Question, I looked thru and thru all the setting but there are a million so maybe it's there and I just overlooked it. The AEON I use to run years ago, if you pressed I while playing music with the karaoke lyrics on it would get rid of everything on the screen (album cover, spinning disc etc) and just show the artist slideshow and lyrics. I think it was called Karaoke mode. Is this possible in MQ8?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-12-21

Yes, it's, MQ8 settings are in the library, check on top menu...ART, the first option.

MQ9, the option return to the previous fullscreen window and is more easy to set.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - BlackEternity - 2019-12-21

I finally jumped the gun and updated my Kodi because it was unstable as heck. 
I love the Aeon MQ8 skin and used the older versions in the past.

One thing that irks me is that I can't seem to configure the "Information view".
When you select a movie or TV-Show and you get the detailed overview - it's just "too much".

For example: I don't care for the Location of the file, nor the "clear art" and Banner because I got the Cover right next to it. 
Is there a way to customize this view? I can't seem to get any menu to show up in there. If there is no menu-config: Can I configure the info present through any config files?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-12-21

@BlackEternity 

Nope, only change code manually....maybe is one idea for the next generation.

RE: [Release] Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - nobbyclarke - 2019-12-24

(2019-03-02, 22:31)MarcosQui Wrote: [reserved]

Is there a fix for the video intro on libreelec please thank you

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-12-24

@nobbyclarke 

Change all code in Startup.xml with
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 8 -->    
    <onload>Skin.Reset(firstload)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(startplay)">AlarmClock(Play Intro,PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(startupplaylist)]),00:00,silent)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.games.rom.collection.browser)">RunScript(script.games.rom.collection.browser,limit=12)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEmpty(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq))">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/pumpkin/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/pumpkin/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/colours/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/colours/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/reddish/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/reddish/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/modern/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/modern/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/future/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/future/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/cold/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/cold/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/warm/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/warm/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/darkness/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/darkness/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/digitalart/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/digitalart/)">Skin.Reset(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq)</onload>
    <onload>ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onload>
    <controls />
</window>

Merry Chrystmas too all,

Wanilton

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - newsea - 2019-12-25

Merry Chrystmas!
Is it possible to edit disc box in MQ8?
As far as kodi make mistakes in content type recognition, it would be great to be able to change content type. From blank box to 3D or BluRay for example. I can’t find it in MQ8. Is it possible or nor such option? Kodi 17.0, Android 7.0

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - jdotp92 - 2019-12-26

Hello all,

Just recently installed and getting to grips with this great skin.

I have an issue regarding view modes staying permanent. 

Currently I have the following:

Movies > Title (Wall mode [Working])
TV Shows > Title (Poster mode [Defaults to right list]) > Seasons (Cover Wall mode [Defaults to right list]) > Episodes (Panel mode [Working])
Trailers (IMDB) > Coming Soon (Poster mode [Defaults to right list])

No matter what I can not get anything other than movies or episodes to stick to the view type. Are there any internet files I can change to force it to stick?

Regards.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - jdotp92 - 2019-12-27

So to conclude regarding the view mode issues.

I believe I may have broken your skin.

By downloading the IMDB trailers Addon

Creating a custom main menu slide with a path > video node > imdb trailers > coming soon (called Trailers)
Then adding custom widget > video node (Trailers)

By setting menu slide Trailers to poster view, Movie menu and TV menu both lose their view settings.

Any ideas?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - heslo - 2019-12-30

Hey guys need some help... Recently Added functionality doesn't work as it did before on 17.6 and MQ7. Before I used to be able to watch the recently added then it would be removed from the list. Now it just sits there and the watched checkmark appears next to it. Any way to go back to the old setup?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - ttringle - 2019-12-30

Can someone point me to a resource to get downloads for all the categories that aeon mq7 or mq8 supports ie, resource.images.videocodec.color.zip so that I can have the color versions of the media info as shown at the bottom of the included image instead of the straight white. I know I had these with an older config and then it seemed to disappear with the latest releases.      

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - vansai - 2019-12-30

(2019-12-30, 15:09)ttringle Wrote: Can someone point me to a resource to get downloads for all the categories that aeon mq7 or mq8 supports ie, resource.images.videocodec.color.zip so that I can have the color versions of the media info as shown at the bottom of the included image instead of the straight white. I know I had these with an older config and then it seemed to disappear with the latest releases.      

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341547&pid=2907809#pid2907809

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MB1968 - 2019-12-30

(2019-12-30, 15:09)ttringle Wrote: Can someone point me to a resource to get downloads for all the categories that aeon mq7 or mq8 supports ie, resource.images.videocodec.color.zip so that I can have the color versions of the media info as shown at the bottom of the included image instead of the straight white. I know I had these with an older config and then it seemed to disappear with the latest releases.      

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1qdnk3SseAvSpT6PVXit7AFwl7q8RYDbi?usp=sharing