Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Korzic - 2020-01-14

(2020-01-14, 02:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 13:59)Korzic Wrote: So I must be really dumb.

I've read everything here and cannot figure out how to get Concerts into the Concerts submenu.

Things I have done.

Created a smart playlist called Concerts that's identified by path.

But I can't get the concerts folder to immediately reference that playlist.

I have to navigate back a couple of folders then back through videos -> playlists.

In the same vein, I cannot figure out how to exclude the concerts from the movie menu.

HALP PLS!

To turn off use the Customize Main Menu option (submenu available in the Settings item). Use replace function, choose None, and done, excluded. 

But I'm not trying to exclude the Concert menu entirely.  I could literally just turn that off in the Customise Main Menu option.

I want to separate the Concerts Video Files out of the Movies Video Files.  I cannot find the options to define contents of each menu.

When it comes to the Concerts menu, I cannot get my Concerts to show.  I physically have to navigate back from an empty menu to the Tags menu then back again to Video Sources then forward to Playlists then to my Concerts Smart Playlist.

Concerts Menu is Empty <-- Tags <-- Video Sources --> Playlists --> Concerts Smart Playlist.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Cinephile - 2020-01-14

@Wanilton 

What are the consequences of disabling the Skin Helper Service add-on? As this isn't maintained anymore it keeps messing with the skin so I wanted to see if disabling it will be ok.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-01-14

It's one essential script used in the skins. Addon is working fine in Leia,  code to work in Matrix is available and work fine too. No plans for change to other scripts in MQ8, MQ9, Ace2.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - mind12 - 2020-01-14

Hi,

Could you please help me how to disable the spinning disk when playing a content and opening the info screen?
The disk spins above the poster.

Thank you.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Cinephile - 2020-01-15

(2020-01-14, 14:54)Wanilton Wrote: It's one essential script used in the skins. Addon is working fine in Leia,  code to work in Matrix is available and work fine too. No plans for change to other scripts in MQ8, MQ9, Ace2.
Makes sense, thanks. I will keep this enabled then.

That said, are you sure MQ9 is going to use the same script considering it is no longer being maintained?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-01-15

@Cinephile 

It's available to anyone continue mantaining the scripts (community git), we are working here to fix addons necessary in skin to python3, and have other persons working too (so is active and fine)

Here you find addons compatible with python 3 by AnonTester, have PR opened...

https://github.com/AnonTester?tab=repositories

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Cinephile - 2020-01-15

Fantastic, thanks @Wanilton!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - mind12 - 2020-01-17

(2020-01-14, 16:29)mind12 Wrote: Hi,

Could you please help me how to disable the spinning disk when playing a content and opening the info screen?
The disk spins above the poster.

Thank you.

Anyone?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - wags1 - 2020-01-18

(2020-01-05, 16:16)Wanilton Wrote: @SaintHarris 

Get here and install via zip files, no relationed with the skin

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/resource.images.studios.coloured/resource.images.studios.coloured-0.0.18.zip

About artist slideshow, get or revert to previous version script, edit addon.xml, rename version number to 3.0.0, will return to work fine...it´s one way to fix easily.

Do you have plans to fix your skin so it will work with the current version of Artist Slideshow?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - wdsmw - 2020-01-21

(2020-01-18, 21:51)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-01-05, 16:16)Wanilton Wrote: @SaintHarris 

Get here and install via zip files, no relationed with the skin

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/resource.images.studios.coloured/resource.images.studios.coloured-0.0.18.zip

About artist slideshow, get or revert to previous version script, edit addon.xml, rename version number to 3.0.0, will return to work fine...it´s one way to fix easily.

Do you have plans to fix your skin so it will work with the current version of Artist Slideshow? 

OOO Yes that would be great! pls upgrade the skin

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Duimon - 2020-01-23

(2020-01-14, 09:47)Korzic Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 02:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 13:59)Korzic Wrote: So I must be really dumb.

I've read everything here and cannot figure out how to get Concerts into the Concerts submenu.

Things I have done.

Created a smart playlist called Concerts that's identified by path.

But I can't get the concerts folder to immediately reference that playlist.

I have to navigate back a couple of folders then back through videos -> playlists.

In the same vein, I cannot figure out how to exclude the concerts from the movie menu.

HALP PLS!

To turn off use the Customize Main Menu option (submenu available in the Settings item). Use replace function, choose None, and done, excluded.  

But I'm not trying to exclude the Concert menu entirely.  I could literally just turn that off in the Customise Main Menu option.

I want to separate the Concerts Video Files out of the Movies Video Files.  I cannot find the options to define contents of each menu.

When it comes to the Concerts menu, I cannot get my Concerts to show.  I physically have to navigate back from an empty menu to the Tags menu then back again to Video Sources then forward to Playlists then to my Concerts Smart Playlist.

Concerts Menu is Empty <-- Tags <-- Video Sources --> Playlists --> Concerts Smart Playlist. 
Are you using playlists for everything? I don't.  I just have my concerts in a separate folder from my movies and added them via path. Done... no problems.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Korzic - 2020-01-23

(2020-01-23, 05:39)Duimon Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 09:47)Korzic Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 02:01)Wanilton Wrote: To turn off use the Customize Main Menu option (submenu available in the Settings item). Use replace function, choose None, and done, excluded.  

Are you using playlists for everything? I don't.  I just have my concerts in a separate folder from my movies and added them via path. Done... no problems. 

No.  Concerts is entirely separate (and on separate HDDs)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Duimon - 2020-01-23

(2020-01-23, 12:55)Korzic Wrote:
(2020-01-23, 05:39)Duimon Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 09:47)Korzic Wrote: But I'm not trying to exclude the Concert menu entirely.  I could literally just turn that off in the Customise Main Menu option.

But are you using playlists? Instead of just pointing to the folders, and making sure the concert videos are in individual folders that match the name of the video.
I am thinking it is either a playlist or folder structure issue since it worked for me easily. I just added the media and Kodi prompted me to select which type of media the folder contained and I selected Concerts.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Korzic - 2020-01-24

(2020-01-23, 15:02)Duimon Wrote:
(2020-01-23, 12:55)Korzic Wrote:
(2020-01-23, 05:39)Duimon Wrote: Are you using playlists for everything? I don't.  I just have my concerts in a separate folder from my movies and added them via path. Done... no problems.  

But are you using playlists? Instead of just pointing to the folders, and making sure the concert videos are in individual folders that match the name of the video.
I am thinking it is either a playlist or folder structure issue since it worked for me easily. I just added the media and Kodi prompted me to select which type of media the folder contained and I selected Concerts. 
For movies no.  I just pointed it to source and happy days.

Under the Concerts menu in AeonMQ8 there is no source prompt and this is my issue I think.  I cannot specify (or find where to specify) in Concerts what type of content is to be displayed.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Duimon - 2020-01-24

Well... I have my media being served up as shares from my Linux server and mounted as drives in Windows so each type of media is located at the root of it's own drive letter. Sounds similar to what you have. I just selected "Files" from the Concerts submenu and "add videos" from there. After selecting the path, Kodi asked me what type of media and if they were in folders or not. If this is not what you get then someone else will have to help. It must be specific to your setup.