Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MB1968 - 2020-01-24

(2020-01-24, 03:18)Korzic Wrote:
(2020-01-23, 15:02)Duimon Wrote:
(2020-01-23, 12:55)Korzic Wrote: No.  Concerts is entirely separate (and on separate HDDs)  

But are you using playlists? Instead of just pointing to the folders, and making sure the concert videos are in individual folders that match the name of the video.
I am thinking it is either a playlist or folder structure issue since it worked for me easily. I just added the media and Kodi prompted me to select which type of media the folder contained and I selected Concerts. 
For movies no.  I just pointed it to source and happy days.

Under the Concerts menu in AeonMQ8 there is no source prompt and this is my issue I think.  I cannot specify (or find where to specify) in Concerts what type of content is to be displayed.
Create a new menu for Movies. Rename it to Concerts. Add your video's by selecting the Concerts folder. You should be able to add your concerts now by using the Movie Database scraper. It's best to check your folder names and video names by visiting the Movie Database website first.

The Concert menu that comes default with the skin, uses a specific scraper that can be downloaded from the Brasil XBMC forum. Check the download button at the bottom of post #1.

https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-405-post-2203.html#pid2203

I prefer to use the Movie Database scraper since it treats concert as movies and not as Music Videos like the scraper from the Brasil XBMC forum.

Let me know if this workaround will solve your issue. If so, your next question will probably be: "How can I separate the concerts from my movie library?", when you're using the Movie Database scraper for Concerts Wink

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Lobofer85 - 2020-01-24

I'm with mq8 and in movies the background doesn't change with extra fanart

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Tacooo - 2020-01-26

So I've got a problem I can't figure out. I just switched from MQ8 on Leia 18.0 to MQ8 on Leia 18.5 and the button to modify the playback buttons is greyed out. I'm talking about the buttons below a video while playing that include the play, pause, vol-, vol+, random buttons and such. The option on mine is greyed out and therefore I can't select which buttons I want to hide and show, leaving me unable to use a few simple functions.
(2020-01-26, 13:49)Tacooo Wrote: So I've got a problem I can't figure out. I just switched from MQ8 on Leia 18.0 to MQ8 on Leia 18.5 and the button to modify the playback buttons is greyed out. I'm talking about the buttons below a video while playing that include the play, pause, vol-, vol+, random buttons and such. The option on mine is greyed out and therefore I can't select which buttons I want to hide and show, leaving me unable to use a few simple functions.

Turns out that was the subtitles button actually. How can  I change the bottom row of buttons then? I don't need the volume up and down buttons for example but I do need the random button.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MB1968 - 2020-01-27

(2020-01-26, 13:49)Tacooo Wrote: So I've got a problem I can't figure out. I just switched from MQ8 on Leia 18.0 to MQ8 on Leia 18.5 and the button to modify the playback buttons is greyed out. I'm talking about the buttons below a video while playing that include the play, pause, vol-, vol+, random buttons and such. The option on mine is greyed out and therefore I can't select which buttons I want to hide and show, leaving me unable to use a few simple functions.

Turns out that was the subtitles button actually. How can  I change the bottom row of buttons then? I don't need the volume up and down buttons for example but I do need the random button.
Not possible in MQ8.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Tacooo - 2020-01-28

(2020-01-27, 18:10)MB1968 Wrote:

Not possible in MQ8. 

So how can I utilise the "random" function then? If it's not possible to do that I'll go back a version to something I know works.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MB1968 - 2020-01-28

(2020-01-28, 09:34)Tacooo Wrote:
(2020-01-27, 18:10)MB1968 Wrote:

Not possible in MQ8. 

So how can I utilise the "random" function then? If it's not possible to do that I'll go back a version to something I know works.
Check the playlist button in the videoplayer.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Pet09 - 2020-01-28

(2020-01-24, 19:38)Lobofer85 Wrote: I'm with mq8 and in movies the background doesn't change with extra fanart

It never worked for me. No updates or support for a few questions. Folder structure:
Movie name-extrafanart-fanart1, fanart2 .......

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Tacooo - 2020-01-28

(2020-01-28, 10:27)MB1968 Wrote:
(2020-01-28, 09:34)Tacooo Wrote:
(2020-01-27, 18:10)MB1968 Wrote: Not possible in MQ8. 

Check the playlist button in the videoplayer. 

Thank you so much. No idea how I missed that.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - wags1 - 2020-01-29

(2020-01-18, 21:51)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-01-05, 16:16)Wanilton Wrote: @SaintHarris 

Get here and install via zip files, no relationed with the skin

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/resource.images.studios.coloured/resource.images.studios.coloured-0.0.18.zip

About artist slideshow, get or revert to previous version script, edit addon.xml, rename version number to 3.0.0, will return to work fine...it´s one way to fix easily.

Do you have plans to fix your skin so it will work with the current version of Artist Slideshow?
Any word on when this might be fixed? I use other skins that have been updated to work with the current version of Artist Slideshow so I’m using the current version but that means I can’t currently use your skin (at least not using Artists Slideshow which is one of my main uses).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - rocko - 2020-01-29

You can go back one version of artist slideshow until it's fixed,that's what I did.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - wags1 - 2020-01-30

(2020-01-29, 20:39)rocko Wrote: You can go back one version of artist slideshow until it's fixed,that's what I did.

I'm aware of that but as I said, I use other skins that have been updated to support the new version of Artist Slideshow and don't want to have to go back and forth between versions of Artist Slideshow just to use the one skin that I use that hasn't been updated.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - ShahidKdi - 2020-01-31

Hi team,
Is this topic still ON. Coz, I have a question regarding the Kodi Leia MQ8 skin. I personal love Kodi Leia and the Aeon MQ8 skin just rocks, its simple, light and very elegant to use. However, I have a question and need your help on resolving it. When we select the Movie or a TvShow and it build the list of Providers like -

1. TORRENTAPI|1080P|MOVIEZURL|XOIOIDJH|3.5GB
2. SAMPLEURL|720P|SHOWME|UYOUYOEIU|2.4GB

I want to know, where I can change the font size of the texts in this screen. It should be somewhere common in the skin. 

Why I want to change the font size is that ?
Because, the size 3.5GB and 2.4 GB end up going out of the screen and I get .... I want to play that movie which is in low size directly but because of the font size being bigger I am not able to see the complete size of the file.

Any help will be appreciated on this one.

Thanks,
Shahid

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Mount81 - 2020-02-03

Hello I have just begun to use this skin on my Q10 Pro Android 7 Media Box, with the latest KODI 18.5. Two questions/issues that i have faced so far:

1.: I can't change the File and the Video main menu backgrounds at all if I want to choose from the list of the embedded default pictures that came with the Skin: I can see the list of "Type1, Type2, etc..", but if I choose one of them it doesn't do any effect and change at all. So the Video and the File menu background stay full black (without picture) all the time. For all the other menus, like Movies or Music the selection and the change works as expected. What could I do or look up for to get this working properly for all main menu backgrounds?

2.: With this skin the extracted preview video frame picture beside the video file on the left-down corner is pushed, so stretched into a vertical rectangle "Blu-ray cover box", looking very oddly. Is there a way to disable or change this and get back a more regular "aspect-ratio" perfect display mode for these preview video pictures?

Thanks for the replies!

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - juniors.paulo - 2020-02-07

How to include trailer games in the advanced launcher, do you have to include code in the skin?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - HRSCR - 2020-02-11

Please, add Addon support to script.skinshortcuts

Thanks in advance!