Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Tenker - 2020-03-08

(2020-03-08, 18:53)BiTeMeNoW Wrote: @Tenker , no problem here on my side

Screenshot

ImageYeah, but I'm missing the values on Video Playlist

Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/HfcxmZj

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - BiTeMeNoW - 2020-03-09

Yes I understood, this is a playlist on my picture as I have multilanguage movies and sorted via playlist for each language. german is the main list. I only do not got a number when the playlist was empty cause of an error in the rules. Are you sure the list is working?

Do you checked if in the main menu settings the "show db status" is checked?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Tenker - 2020-03-09

(2020-03-09, 10:42)BiTeMeNoW Wrote: Yes I understood, this is a playlist on my picture as I have multilanguage movies and sorted via playlist for each language. german is the main list. I only do not got a number when the playlist was empty cause of an error in the rules. Are you sure the list is working?

Do you checked if in the main menu settings the "show db status" is checked?
1. Playlist are OK, they work under MQ7

2. Could you be so kind and tell me where I can find the "show db status" settings?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Tenker - 2020-03-11

I don't leave an unsolved problem lying around...

The solution to my problem was;
Random And Last Items script

https://kodi.tv/addon/libraries/random-and-last-items-script

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Benna - 2020-03-11

Can someone tell me how can i switch from the default view "Right List" to something else?

I already know how to switch views, my problem is that using Netflix Addo, or Spotify, or something else, the content is ALWAYS rapresented with the "Right List" view. is ths the default view for the skin and should be changed somewhere?
For some of my custom menus i'd like to view content in different way.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - moejoe - 2020-03-21

@Benna

Go Into your list. ClicK left until the upper mein pops up. Then click up until u get in the List where all the possible views Are listed. Deselect all but the one you like. Exit. Youre done.

My question @Wanilton :

How Do I get the 3D Branded mediaboxes to Show up? In the mediabox menu it Sais, i should Name the File or Folder with the Letters 3d or 3dbd. IT doesnt work.
With 4k and all the other boxes it Works perfect with a Filenames Like "venom 2018 4k"...

3D will Not Work... please hell.

Greetings from Germany
By the way...

Vanom 2018.3d.mkv Works! The 3d Cover Shows up!!!

Can you Tell me how to make this happen without using the dot?

Vanom 2018 4k.mkv Works... Big Grin

Help plz

Subtitles - samverti - 2020-03-27

Living in Australia i have a problem with subtitles, to see them on aeon i need the opensubtitles addon but since their ip is banned here that is impossible, any suggestions?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-03-27

(2020-03-21, 13:59)moejoe Wrote: @Benna

Go Into your list. ClicK left until the upper mein pops up. Then click up until u get in the List where all the possible views Are listed. Deselect all but the one you like. Exit. Youre done.

My question @Wanilton :

How Do I get the 3D Branded mediaboxes to Show up? In the mediabox menu it Sais, i should Name the File or Folder with the Letters 3d or 3dbd. IT doesnt work.
With 4k and all the other boxes it Works perfect with a Filenames Like "venom 2018 4k"...

3D will Not Work... please hell.

Greetings from Germany

By the way...

Vanom 2018.3d.mkv Works! The 3d Cover Shows up!!!

Can you Tell me how to make this happen without using the dot?

Vanom 2018 4k.mkv Works... Big Grin

Help plz 

filename need has .3d. or .3dbd.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - MANswers - 2020-03-30

Quck question, how do i turn off these two media lable icons that do not show up. I dont see this on any of my movies. Not even one. I dont see them in other screenshots folks have posted here, this blank icon is not looking good, and I need to get rid of it. What do i need to turn off?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2020-03-30

@MANswers 

Don´t exist one option for it, sorry. It´s used to bit depth and SDR or HDR flag.

(2020-03-30, 18:55)Wanilton Wrote: @MANswers 

Don´t exist one option for it, sorry. It´s used to show video codec and SDR or HDR flag.
Ok, so how do i make sure that SDR or HDR is visible? I cannot it even for one movie. not even one out of the 2000+ movies i have.

.sdr. or .hdr. in the video filename.

(2020-03-30, 21:28)Wanilton Wrote: .sdr. or .hdr. in the video filename.
Sorry for the dumb question, and appreciate your patience. Just few questions.
1. My movies are under folder "Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018 4K" and the mkv file name is also "Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018 4K.mkv" so how am i supposed to add the hdr tag for thiss?
2. Also, most BluRay movies I have are full discs, they have the folders BDMV, Stream, Playlist folders inside of them, one of the large movie file in the movie file is in the BDMV folder is the main movie file, so will just adding SDR in the folder name work?
3. BluRAY is not SDR or HDR, so what will it be?
4. I used to use this theme in windows based HTPC earlier, and when i used to scrape using TMDB i was able to get animated posters for some movies, now i have moved to a different platform (Linux), but now if i scrape the movie, i dont get the animated posters. I have enabled KyraDB and also added the api keys.

1. "Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018 4K.hdr.10bit.mkv"

2. yes, insert .sdr. and .8bit. in the folder name

3. Bluray Full HD is SDR. BD UHD is HDR/Dolby Vision.

4. Yes, something broken animated poster, need to check if we find one way to fix.

(2020-03-30, 22:33)Wanilton Wrote: 1. "Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018 4K.hdr.10bit.mkv"

2. yes, insert .sdr. and .8bit. in the folder name

3. Bluray Full HD is SDR. BD UHD is HDR/Dolby Vision.

4. Yes, something broken animated poster, need to check if we find one way to fix.

Thank you I will fix these now and see how it works. Appreciate it.