Kodi Community Forum
Release Disney+ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Disney+ (/showthread.php?tid=353316)

RE: Disney+ - tomasiek - 2022-06-21

(2022-06-19, 12:15)Kravatak76 Wrote: I use another adddon (Osmosis) to export streams from the watchlist to the Kodi library, because your addon can't do it yet. 
How do you do it? For me, osmosis always draws Extras and Suggested - and makes a mess in the library.
Nevermind - osmosis update worked

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-06-24

(2022-06-21, 08:29)tomasiek Wrote:
(2022-06-19, 12:15)Kravatak76 Wrote: I use another adddon (Osmosis) to export streams from the watchlist to the Kodi library, because your addon can't do it yet. 
How do you do it? For me, osmosis always draws Extras and Suggested - and makes a mess in the library.
@tomasiek Hi, does it work well for you? the entire watchlist causes the account to be blocked. and when I try to export one series, the export continues with completely different ones ... :/

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-06-25

I know that info said L1 Device (for higher resolution etc) supported only on Android devices and not in Windows installation. Is there another way to get 4K, FullHD on a Windows/Kodi installation?

If no, do you believe that is possible to find (in near future) a solution to fix that or this it's impossible.

P.S. I don’t have this problem on Netflix addon.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-06-25

Youd need to ask Disney

RE: Disney+ - tomasiek - 2022-06-25

(2022-06-24, 16:05)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2022-06-21, 08:29)tomasiek Wrote:
@tomasiek Hi, does it work well for you? the entire watchlist causes the account to be blocked. and when I try to export one series, the export continues with completely different ones ... :/
Update with the kodinerds repo. Everything works perfect.

RE: Disney+ - AntonyT - 2022-06-25

(2022-06-25, 21:14)matthuisman Wrote: Youd need to ask Disney

Thank you for your answer. As I understand this is a limitation from Disney platform/servers and it's imposible to bypass that. Thank you again.

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-06-25

(2022-06-25, 21:25)tomasiek Wrote:
(2022-06-24, 16:05)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2022-06-21, 08:29)tomasiek Wrote: How do you do it? For me, osmosis always draws Extras and Suggested - and makes a mess in the library.
Update with the kodinerds repo. Everything works perfect.

Is that updating osmosis?

Disney+ - tomasiek - 2022-06-26

Yes - osmosis from their repo works with Disney+ addon (for nie)

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-06-26

(2022-06-26, 06:24)tomasiek Wrote: Yes - osmosis from their repo works with Disney+ addon (for nie)

@tomasiek what version of osmosis do you use? I have 1.3.23 and I don't see newer ones in the repo. This version is causing the problems described above.

RE: Disney+ - tomasiek - 2022-06-28

@Kravatak76 For me, exactly the same version, works perfectly. The earlier version downloaded the series from "Suggested" etc. and fell into a redirect loop. Everything is OK on this version.

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-06-28

(2022-06-28, 07:16)tomasiek Wrote: @Kravatak76 For me, exactly the same version, works perfectly. The earlier version downloaded the series from "Suggested" etc. and fell into a redirect loop. Everything is OK on this version.

@tomasiek  so now I understand it. I looked at the series that I added and what series he has in suggested and they are exactly the ones that download it for me in addition ... So unfortunately it does me in this version as well. I don't know if it could be some Osmosa settings or a Disney+ addon setting or even a Kodi version, which I don't think (I have a Nexus), but obviously it also suggested adding to me :/

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-06-28

Probably best to move the osmosis chat to it's thread or create a new thread for it Smile

RE: Disney+ - Kravatak76 - 2022-06-28

(2022-06-28, 20:25)matthuisman Wrote: Probably best to move the osmosis chat to it's thread or create a new thread for it Smile

@matthuisman you're right, I'm sorry Smile @tomasiek  if we can solve the topic here - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=367885, maybe we'll figure out what the problem is ... Thank you

RE: Disney+ - matthuisman - 2022-06-28

Tag me on other thread if there is a small change in Disney needed. I don't really make big changes to support other apps as I plan to make my own library integration eventually anyway. But if it's small and doesn't affect normal usage, I'm happy to do it

RE: Disney+ - koby50 - 2022-07-02

If running a virtual system - on the computer of Windows and put Android
Can I get 4K?