Kodi Community Forum
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod (/showthread.php?tid=358382)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - vdb86 - 2024-01-08

Does this require resetting the skin if coming from 1.0.4.4?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-01-08

@vdb86
Yeah, I would reset as v1.0.4.6 required a skin reset.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-01-21

UPDATE #48 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.8

Image Additions
  • I added the frost image to another control for snow. It should now display for those that were not seeing the image. Thanks to martinsvision for letting me know!
  • I added a "webdl" videocodec and case option to SKIN SETTINGS > MEDIA CASE. Thanks to perspicacia for the request!

*This update will require a skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - perspicacia - 2024-01-28

Hi
In the information displayed about a movie (Genre, Studios, Director, Duration, Year etc) is it possible to display Edition (Directors Cut, Extended Edition, Unrated, Criterion etc)?
Currently the only way to know this info that I can see is to look at the filename. 
Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-01-29

@perspicacia
There is a new version option available in Kodi 21 (nightly build) that will handle exactly what you're asking for. I have a version of Aeon MQ 9 that has this new version option included.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - perspicacia - 2024-01-31

@latts9923 

Have found a bug with the new webdl media case - you cannot change the colour of the case. It takes the same colour as the webtv

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-02-02

@perspicacia
I just tried changing the color of the webdl case and it works for me. Did you reset the skin after installing the last update?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - perspicacia - 2024-02-02

(2024-02-02, 02:24)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
I just tried changing the color of the webdl case and it works for me. Did you reset the skin after installing the last update?
@latts9923 

Yes did the reset. I can change the colour in the skin settings but that change is not reflected in use - the actual case takes the same color as webtv one

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - perspicacia - 2024-02-03

@latts9923

Did another skin reset just to be sure and then checked everything before importing my saved settings

I had webdl case set to orange and webtv set to red.

All the viewtypes that use the default media cases like MULTIPLEX, PANEL etc both webdl and webtv cases were red.

KODIFLIX, LOW LIST, POSTERLITE, RIGHTLIST webdl in grey but webtv has BluRay case

Shelf 3D, List 3D (inc v2) all cases are BluRay

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-02-03

@perspicacia
Hmm...check something for me if you would. Open settings.xml and let me know what color code is set for "colorcasewebdl" and "colorcasewebtv".

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - perspicacia - 2024-02-04

@latts9923

webdl color code fff16a15
webtv color code ffd50000

which is correct but they both display with ffd50000 color

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-02-04

@perspicacia
Hmm...everything seems to be in order. What view are you using?

@latts9923

​​​​​I like to use MULTIPLEX for my movies, but also PANEL, WALL, WIDE, COVERFLOW, GLASS LIST, SETS all show incorrectly with both cases red

and also POSTERLITE if you have "Show default media case" selected in the view options

POSTER ZOOM - The small version of the case for webdl is the same as webtv (red) but the highlighted (zoomed) version is orange

SHOWCASE is the only one that displays completely correctly

Also POSTERLITE, RIGHTLIST, KODIFLIX, LOW LIST show webtv with BluRay case

RE: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod - latts9923 - 2024-02-04

@perspicacia
Ah...OK, now I reproduced your problem. Those views use different code to display the case. It's been fixed and will be part of the next update.

I'll take a look at webtv showing the Bluray case.

@latts9923

Excellent - Thanks