Kodi Community Forum
themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for... (/showthread.php?tid=39551)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- JohnWPB - 2008-12-30

Well I just created a few that I needed. The resolution is good, I just hope they are in the right "style" as I am new to the whole fan art, and how they look in the skins Smile I have done quite a few custom DVD covers, and resisting the urge to add text to the fanart is tough Big Grin

Dorm Daze 2
Disaster Movie
Eight Below
What Happens in Vegas
Don't Mess with the Zohan

- digitalhigh - 2008-12-30

Just added that really creepy picture from "Benjamin Button". You know, the one where he's flexing in front of the mirror? Yeah...ripped the trailer from apple, then pulled out the frames I wanted.

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/4922

Edit: Flipped horizontally b/c of the way Aeon displays covers. Wink

- sho - 2008-12-30

No need.. XBMC now has the ability to flip/mirror FanArt.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5531

- fowie - 2008-12-30

Re: Crash123 Post #130
Good point. I noticed that a few had fanart already, but XBMC never seemed to pick them up. Is there any way to force it to do that? That XBMC media companion sounds great, but I'm using Linux, not windows. Any similar programs out there for Linux?

- JohnWPB - 2009-01-02

Ok, just did another one, This one was a PAIN to remove the background from Austin, and then I dropped the British flag in the Background. Let me know what ya guys think.

Austin Powers

- digitalhigh - 2009-01-02

Very nice!

Added art for despereaux and valkryie. Big Grin

- KevinSartori - 2009-01-03

Hey! Love the fanart feature in XBMC. I'm using XBMC for AppleTV with MediaStream. Here are the titles in my movie list that didn't have fanart. I'll leave out any really oddball stuff Smile

The Cave of the Yellow Dog (aka Die Höhle des gelben Hundes)
Factotum
V: The Original Miniseries

Here are a couple titles I couldn't find at all on TMDb, with their IMDb link:
Cyborg Soldier
Pretty Persuasion

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to create fanart for any of these titles!

- digitalhigh - 2009-01-03

KevinSartori Wrote:Hey! Love the fanart feature in XBMC. I'm using XBMC for AppleTV with MediaStream. Here are the titles in my movie list that didn't have fanart. I'll leave out any really oddball stuff Smile

The Cave of the Yellow Dog (aka Die Höhle des gelben Hundes)
Factotum
V: The Original Miniseries

Here are a couple titles I couldn't find at all on TMDb, with their IMDb link:
Cyborg Soldier
Pretty Persuasion

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to create fanart for any of these titles!

Sartori...where have I seen you? Do you run a website or something?

Edit:

Added Cave of the Yellow Dog, Factotum, V: The original Miniseries, and Pretty Persuasion. Enjoy.

- KevinSartori - 2009-01-05

What, no Cyborg Soldier?!? Smile

Wow, that was quick! Thanks for the backdrops! Nice work!

I'm not sure where you recognize my name (or avatar) from. I have a full album music blog called Psychotic Leisure Music. I was the guy that compiled and maintained the MilkDrop for XBMC Preset MegaPack. Uh...about nine months ago I put together a little pack of Music backdrops in that old Aeon [Backpack] thread. Any of those ring a bell?

Thanks again!

- digitalhigh - 2009-01-05

KevinSartori Wrote:What, no Cyborg Soldier?!? Smile

Wow, that was quick! Thanks for the backdrops! Nice work!

I'm not sure where you recognize my name (or avatar) from. I have a full album music blog called Psychotic Leisure Music. I was the guy that compiled and maintained the MilkDrop for XBMC Preset MegaPack. Uh...about nine months ago I put together a little pack of Music backdrops in that old Aeon [Backpack] thread. Any of those ring a bell?

Thanks again!

No, unfortunately, the only images available for Cyborg Soldier were beyond the scope of unusable. I'm hoping that I'll be able to have access to a lot more images very soon, possibly making this (and other hard-to-find movies) more possible. Not sure yet. Big Grin

And yes...the Milkdrop pack. It's my favorite vis to use on XBMC. Been seeing your name in my presets for years...kudos. Any updates to the Milkdrop front?

- Ogi Ogilthorpe - 2009-01-05

Hi!

I'm a newbie and absolut fascinated by xbmc. Currently I'm organizing my tv-shows. Therefore I'm looking for two fanarts: Magnum and Roseanne.

Is there anybody who could help me?

Kind regards,
Sebastian

- digitalhigh - 2009-01-05

Ogi Ogilthorpe Wrote:Hi!

I'm a newbie and absolut fascinated by xbmc. Currently I'm organizing my tv-shows. Therefore I'm looking for two fanarts: Magnum and Roseanne.

Is there anybody who could help me?

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian,

Please check thetvdb.com for Television fanart before making requests. Both shows are already there.

Also, Movie Info Plus is a program that will scan your TV and movie folders and automatically download fanart for those files it recognizes.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41129

- JohnWPB - 2009-01-06

Added Fanart for:

Beauty Shop
Soul Plane
Fly Boys
The Ugly Duckling and me

FanArt Request - gyrene2083 - 2009-01-07

Here is a list of FanArt I am requesting as I can't find any good ones. I know how to create thumbnails, but not high rez stuff like digitalhigh.

se7en - The one that is on there I found on TMDB is horrible. I did one via ffmpeg thumbnail and it was really sweet, but I am having problems getting XBMC to display it.

Fort Apache The Bronx
Rambo
Rambo II

The following are Abbott and Costello Movies
Meet Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde (1953)
Meet the Keystone Kops (1955)
Meet the Mummy (1955)
Africa Screams (1941)
Dance With Me Henry ( 1956)
Hold that Ghost (1941)
In the Navy (1941)
Jack and the Beanstalk (1952)
Keep 'em Flying (1941)
One Night In the Tropics (1940)
Pardon My Sarong (1942)
Ride 'em Cowboy (1942)
The Noose Hangs High (1948)
Who Done It (1942)

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Rebound The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault
Resident Evil Degeneration
Nightmare on Elm Street
Prince of Egypt
Stir Crazy

That's about it. If someone can tell me how I can just create them myself, I would be more than happy to and upload them to TMDB

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-01-07

There is already a thread started to request FanArt.Click Here

Address your needs to that thread, please.

Thanks
420Smilz