Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- fekker - 2009-04-07

Radikaltimes Wrote:fekker:

the new info in the Mpaa field will break the flags in stark ..or at lease i think so ..

Mr. & Mrs. Smith = USATongueG-13 / USA:Unrated

info from Stark
<control type="image">
<include>Objects_FSInfoCertificate</include>
<texture>flags/mpaa_pg13.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG-13)</visible>
</control>

do this means i have to alter the DialogVideoInfo.xml to match the new info?
the certification field is not stored in xbmc, only the mpaa field is
mpaa for this movie is as follows
Rated PG-13 for sequences of violence, intense action, sexual content and brief strong language.

Quote:I am currently getting errors like this:
Quote:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
make sure you have installed the 3rdparty folder from the build 2853 patch..

you should see those files in the following folder
C:\Program Files\mediainfoplus\3rdparty\ImageMagick

the tmdb link only shows up after it's attempted to download the tmdb posters.. I still have to rework that area so that i can store the id in the .nfo file as well as use that data in auto-pilot and pull movie info from tmdb as well as imdb.

basically it means it mostly works now, but sometimes doesn't

- fekker - 2009-04-07

Also make sure that in your config.xml it's pointing to
Code:
<ImageMagickFolder>c:\Program Files\mediainfoplus\3rdparty\ImageMagick\</ImageMagickFolder>

old versions it pointed to ImageMagickFolder (which was wrong)

- Radikaltimes - 2009-04-07

fekker

i must be doing something wrong the .. because i keep getting USATongueG-13 / USA:Unrated under the mpaa the only way to get "Rated PG-13 for sequences of violence, intense action, sexual content and brief strong language. " is if i refresh from the imdb button

- krypt2nite - 2009-04-07

Hey fekker here are some culprits for you.

Now it's mostly with the & and ' symbols. Here are two examples of both below.

Quote:tt0118688 - Batman &#x26; Robin
tt0292963 - Before the Devil Knows You&#x27;re Dead

, and of course a plethora of foreign symbols in names, which I can live with, but my OCD media organizing side kind of gets irked =p

Quote:Here are a few exmaples:
tt0245574 - Y tu mam&#xE1; tambi&#xE9;n - Y tu mamá también
- Alfonso Cuar&#xF3;n - Alfonso Cuarón
Nimr&#xF3;d Antal - Nimród Antal

That's what I've noticed thus far. I'll try and find more if there is any.

- lestat1977uk - 2009-04-07

ah fair enough, been able to do alot using a combination of the google search and the resizer. great work!

- Talle - 2009-04-07

First of all thx for a great app!!!

I have run into some errors or it might be me that is stupid...

Some movies don´t get Genre, plot, year, votes and some other stuff, basicly the only info it gets is:
Editable title, IMDB ID, Studio, Skin Tag and Movie Media Information.
I´m sad to say that this is not an issue for the last rev but has been for a while...

Have I done something wrong?

Another thing, I don´t get BluRay, HDDVD etc labels in AEON stark (Second one from the left) why is this? I get it for some do not know if this is due to Folder or file naming though....

Thank you for your patience!!!

Sincerly

//Talle

- smcnally75 - 2009-04-07

Fekker, can MIP scan for tag info on DivX files? It doesn't seem to be working on mine so I was curious if it is even possible.

Talle Wrote:Another thing, I don´t get BluRay, HDDVD etc labels in AEON stark (Second one from the left) why is this? I get it for some do not know if this is due to Folder or file naming though....

Thank you for your patience!!!

Sincerly

//Talle

At this point you need to include the bluray, dvd, hddvd tag in the filename.

- fekker - 2009-04-07

smcnally75 Wrote:Fekker, can MIP scan for tag info on DivX files? It doesn't seem to be working on mine so I was curious if it is even possible.

yup, check the version of mediainfo.dll you have in the root folder of MIP.. I think the one that seems to work the best is .11 .. i'm not sure which one is in the installer.

i'll look back over the code that cleans the imdb data, prob a cache issue.

fekker Wrote:yup, check the version of mediainfo.dll you have in the root folder of MIP.. I think the one that seems to work the best is .11 .. i'm not sure which one is in the installer.

i'll look back over the code that cleans the imdb data, prob a cache issue.

it shows 0.7.11.0 is that what you mean by .11?

- fekker - 2009-04-07

smcnally75 Wrote:it shows 0.7.11.0 is that what you mean by .11?

yeah, that's the right one, it should work for those.. some media is picky it seems.. i might just redo the whole scan process and use ffmpeg instead of mediainfo for it.

- hikaricore - 2009-04-07

New version is working great. ^_^
I can't comment on the issue with it not showing files with
a . on the end of them as I no longer have any, but fanart
and posters are working fantastically in auto pilot mode.

Thanks again.

fekker Wrote:yeah, that's the right one, it should work for those.. some media is picky it seems.. i might just redo the whole scan process and use ffmpeg instead of mediainfo for it.

Yeah, some of them worked and others didn't which leads me to believe it may be an issue with the files. The ones that aren't working give me this in the media information box. Look at the "Last Scanned" date...that threw me off a bit Smile

TagData:
Video Streams: 0
Audio Streams: 0
Subtitle Streams: 0

Last Scanned: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM
Scanner Version: 0

- lestat1977uk - 2009-04-07

ok a few questions now i finally have my collection sorted Smile

1. How does mivupdate work , do i just run it and leave it running, ie will it auto update my collection when something new is added?

2. When i add some new episodes, how do i get aeon to update, it doesnt seem to be adding in the new eps, have tried scan for new content, update libary, but content is staying same??

EDIT if i do a relaod in xbmc and reload all episodes it does pickup the new one, but that can take a long while just for one ep.

3. i still have the recycle bin or that name i gave u erlier showing in my movie list, more anoyin than anything

thx for ur help

- fekker - 2009-04-07

smcnally75 Wrote:Yeah, some of them worked and others didn't which leads me to believe it may be an issue with the files. The ones that aren't working give me this in the media information box. Look at the "Last Scanned" date...that threw me off a bit Smile

TagData:
Video Streams: 0
Audio Streams: 0
Subtitle Streams: 0

Last Scanned: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM
Scanner Version: 0

yup, that's the text it puts in when it can't read the stream data .. or it's just too old of a movie Big Grin 0001 .. musta been done with rocks

there's a post somewhere in this thread about using the tv update command line.. in short, depending on what options you set it to, it'll find and update any new items automatically.. the exception is that new shows need to have the tvdbid put into a text file in the folder.. tvdbid.txt .. just the number, nothing else, no spaces, no returns.. just digit's.

open command prompt, change to your install directory of mip, run
miptvupdate -help

i'll let others comment on the ways to update the xbmc side.. i'm trying to find the stupid setting that keeps putting the cert data into the mpaa field when it's not suppose to..

it shouldn't be picking up on that folder if you have the file
specialfolder.nfo

in there.. make sure it's not specialfolder.nfo.txt .. i.e. turn on file extensions in windows so ya can see it.