Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- Weavus - 2009-04-17

fekker Wrote:run the command line tool if the gui can't find it, it will look for the tvdbid.txt file
That didnt seem to work either so I just changed the name of the problem folders, ran load shows, then changed them back. Seem to do the trick.

Would it be possible to get load shows to check for tvdbid.txt if no tvshow.nfo exists? Also could you make load shows pump out a tvdbid.txt if tvshow.nfo exists with a tvdb id inside it? Thanks!

- schwallman - 2009-04-17

is there a reason that after I do a pre cache, then the auto pilot, i still have to click on each movie title and wait for the cover to show on the screen before it adds the folder.jpg to my folder. Kinda defeats the purpose of doing a pre and auto, when you have to do all the work anyway. I probably missed a check box or something, just hoping someone else had a similar issue

found this and was curious where you put the file exported from xbmc so mip can see it

Quote:phunqe - if xbmc picks up 95%.. run it, then export the library, then load mip and it'll pick up on the imdbid from those .nfo files automatically (movies, shows don't export id's yet).
that could save ya some time and allow the features of mip on your collection.

- Only One Haze - 2009-04-17

first of all, love this program! was just wondering if there was an option to not download the wide icons? I only use the poster thumbs and fanart, and have no need to download all the diff. types of wide icons, this would make things much faster i think. but then again, i just started using this last night and i may have missed the option, using build 2861, btw

i just used it for the first time last night aswell, but i believe I saw in the initial settings where you can uncheck that stuff. Sorry I dont know exactly where it is but I did see it.

Only One Haze Wrote:first of all, love this program! was just wondering if there was an option to not download the wide icons? I only use the poster thumbs and fanart, and have no need to download all the diff. types of wide icons, this would make things much faster i think. but then again, i just started using this last night and i may have missed the option, using build 2861, btw

- Only One Haze - 2009-04-17

thats what i figured. i will look again tonight when i get home.

- lestat1977uk - 2009-04-17

Movies and TV now great thx man , brilliant util and getting better!

I'm now on to sorting my music collection, but this may take awhile , there is no auto pilot, is this something you may add later on?

Also what is the best way to go about using MIP to sort music, im a little stuck. especially with compilations , like soundtracks, as they get picked up as the artist names?

ok, i just went home and tried to find a place to put the files exported from xbmc. does it need to be in the folder the movies are in or in one of the folders in the mip folder?any help would be grealty appreciated.

in my best Pink floyd voice.............
Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

- Bram77 - 2009-04-17

Your Pink Floyd voice is just fine! Big Grin

- billyad2000 - 2009-04-18

Hi fekker

I know this is not really the place for this, but you may not realise that your pm is full.

I was just wondering if you could answer a couple of questions about the HD Tags.

I've implemented them for movies in MC and everything is working as expected, I have been told that XBMC doesn't support them yet, I was wondering if the implementation of this was going to be soon.

If not, I also read that some of the information from HD Tags can be added to the <studio> tag, I was just wondering if you could give me details of how this works, what tags are supported, etc

Many thanks

Billy

- kulprit - 2009-04-18

Just a quick question about the program, which is fantastic by the way.

I am pretty sure I have set it up just to create a movie.nfo file, as I already have a <moviename>.nfo file that I don't want to change. However on running through either manually or autopilot, it doesn't change this field, just puts old.dateandotherstuff after it.

Any ideas where I am missing something.

- seedzero - 2009-04-18

I have a question about International ratings... skins appear to not be able to read from the certification field. I was wondering if it would be possible to automatically place the rating in the MPAA field if you have an international region selected? With a check box or something enabled. The reason I ask is I'm developing international rating support for Aeon.

Thanks for this great program! I'm looking forward to mac support with mono down the track too!

- dandirk - 2009-04-18

I am assuming this is a noob problem...

From the screenshots it looks like when viewing imported/created movie info, the fanart is shown as a background and current poster is shown as a smaller overlay image...

For some reason I cannot see the current poster (folder.jpg and <movie>.tbn). I also seem to be missing file location information at the bottom like I have seen in screenshots...

I installed imagemagik even though I don't plan on using any of the editing features... Though when I do there is an exception error kicked by windows.

I am running XP SP3 with virtually all the .nets installed.

Anyone see this problem before? I tried a search but only came up with the show tbn option (enabled or disabled, no change for me)

- seedzero - 2009-04-18

billyad2000 Wrote:Hi fekker

I know this is not really the place for this, but you may not realise that your pm is full.

I was just wondering if you could answer a couple of questions about the HD Tags.

I've implemented them for movies in MC and everything is working as expected, I have been told that XBMC doesn't support them yet, I was wondering if the implementation of this was going to be soon.

If not, I also read that some of the information from HD Tags can be added to the <studio> tag, I was just wondering if you could give me details of how this works, what tags are supported, etc

Many thanks

Billy

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47842
Aeon skin based tagging

I don't think XBMC will implement media tags for a while yet, from what I understand they have a feature freeze? There's a fair bit of information in that topic (some outdated, some not), another source might be to download the latest version of the Aeon Skin. If you look in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml it has a fair few supported tags listed. Don't think it matters what order they are in the studio tag.