Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- stekre - 2010-11-20

Thanks a lot gugahoi. Can't understand why I haven't started using nzb's before. It rocks! Smile

- Glave - 2010-11-20

compcentral Wrote:It's simple. Pay $10 to nzbmatrix... Problem solved.

Except recently nzbmatrix has had some pretty bad problems of nzb's completely not making it onto the rss, which defeats the whole purpose.

- Arteekay - 2010-11-20

Dilligaf Wrote:Make a shortcut with "C:\Python26\pythonw.exe C:\Couchpotato\Couchpotato.py" without the quotes as the target, change paths to suit your install. Or you can rename couchpotato.py to couchpotato.pyw but will have to redo whenever you update.

Mike

Thanks so much Mike, nice to be rid of the console window.

Small addendum though, I had to also set the "start in" target to x:\Couchpotato\, without it a new .db file was created in x:\pythonw\ rather than using the existing .db in x:\couchpotato\

- Archigos - 2010-11-20

gugahoi, I signed up with nzb.su and they even have your logo on the front page yet when I go into Config - Providers, I don't see a way to add them, am I missing something?

Also, after installing the GreaseMonkey script I decided to try it out on a few movies via IMDB and it added them flawlessly, but the folder they were put in didn't apend the SAB category directory, I'm not sure if that was my fault so I added that in the config but when they finish they are just sitting there, it appears there wasn't any post processing done on the files, is there anyway to manually do that for now since the manage page hasn't been completed?

- Gryph - 2010-11-20

Archigos Wrote:gugahoi, I signed up with nzb.su and they even have your logo on the front page yet when I go into Config - Providers, I don't see a way to add them, am I missing something?

Also, after installing the GreaseMonkey script I decided to try it out on a few movies via IMDB and it added them flawlessly, but the folder they were put in didn't apend the SAB category directory, I'm not sure if that was my fault so I added that in the config but when they finish they are just sitting there, it appears there wasn't any post processing done on the files, is there anyway to manually do that for now since the manage page hasn't been completed?

You need to add it manually under the 'Newznab' heading.
Use the nzb.su URL for the host, and the API you get from your account settings in nzb.su

- Archigos - 2010-11-20

Sweet, thanks Gryph... it added fine that way. I never noticed that it was asking for host there, I just assumed it was the typical user/pass, whatever.

- danz0l - 2010-11-20

Updated today to the latest version and renamer took a turn for the worse. It found the folders, went inside, deleted the nfo's and then left LOL. Leaving me no clue now what the movies were without manually running them, sigh Smile

Heres the log

http://pastebin.com/yp34dqML

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-20

Where did it delete the files? Doesn't show in the logs.

- danz0l - 2010-11-20

RuudBurger Wrote:Where did it delete the files? Doesn't show in the logs.

Well the nfos are gone, and they were there before.

- darkscout - 2010-11-20

Confirmed working under Solaris Express 11. I have it set up as a service. So svcadm disable/enable couchpotato all work.

- robinsj - 2010-11-21

Something seems to be wrong with searching. Like search for The Last Airbender, or Avatar isn't pulling anything up when trying to add them as movies...

- gugahoi - 2010-11-21

stekre Wrote:Thanks a lot gugahoi. Can't understand why I haven't started using nzb's before. It rocks! Smile
You're welcome.

Wanted to know if someone could help me out. Had a look at the logs today and saw this.

Code:
, 3.2.0rc1
HTTPError: (401, 'You are not authorized to access that resource')
    raise cherrypy.HTTPError(401, "You are not authorized to access that resource")
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\CouchPotato\cherrypy\lib\auth.py", line 63, in basic_auth
    return self.callback(**self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 59, in __call__
    hook()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 99, in run
    self.hooks.run('on_start_resource')
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 640, in respond
12:36:09 ERROR [                         ] CherryPy caught an error: 401 Unauthorized, You are not authorized to access that resource, Traceback (most recent call last):

Also was wandering how come CP catalogued 75 movies out of the 700 I have. Anything I should be doing to catalog the rest?

Trailers - djmcnz - 2010-11-21

Any ideas why I might be getting this for my entire library when manually trying to grab trailers?

Code:
16:27:43 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Unknown movie: 'Zombieland'.
16:27:43 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Search for trailer for: Zombieland
16:27:43 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Unknown movie: '<next in library>'.
16:27:43 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Search for trailer for: <next in library>
16:27:43 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Unknown movie: '<etc...>'.
16:27:43 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Search for trailer for: <etc...>

Manually searching hd-trailers.net returns hits...

Latest Windows binary, Win7.

Edit, FYI only, this message is also displayed erroneously even when the five minute delay is not compromised:

Code:
16:40:03 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Just searched for trailers. Can do a search every 5 minutes.

Note that this was the first search I completed after the one above, some 12 minutes apart. The second search did proceed however, despite the info message.

TIA

PS - This is a very cool app, am looking forward to daily limits as my queue is somewhat long... Smile

- TheDon - 2010-11-21

Just found this program and it looks extremely useful, but I'm having issues with items on NZBmatrix not being returned in the results.

I've looked at the logs and noticed you're using the rss feeds to grab search results, why when the API has a search function that works far better?
Everything I've seen that's missing from the RSS is returned perfectly fine when using the search API.

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-21

Because the API is just a bunch of text, and the RSS is easily parsed and should ofcourse return the same results, as it is the same site.