Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- alshain - 2011-01-20

Wink you're welcome

- compcentral - 2011-01-21

Running from source is less stable because new commits have not usually been fully tested by the masses... that was what I was getting at.

Regardless, I'm running from source now anyway just so I can user the new userscript... I'll be trying it out shortly.

- alshain - 2011-01-21

Well, Linux users are all running from source, they don't have much of a choice really Smile

- Ecwfrk - 2011-01-21

Does anyone know of any Chrome/Greasemonkey scripts that work like the IMDB one ifor other sites? Specifically movieweb.com and Amazon.

Figured I'd check if anyone's done it before I start trying to do it myself.

- Mike8913 - 2011-01-23

Code:
19:08:29 ERROR [     app.lib.provider.rss] Error parsing RSS. no element found: line 1, column 0

This error seems to be preventing CP from access the nzbs. Any idea what this is.

I'm using nzbmatrix with giganews on sab. NZBmatrix successfully finds my searches both within CP and when I search manually on their site. Any help would be great!

- steve1977 - 2011-01-23

Is it possible to add movies to Coach Potatoe that are on IMDB, but not on TMDB? I was trying "National Lampoon's Joy of Sex" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087513/), but CP doesnt find it through the search and I am getting an "error 500" when using the user script.

Any thoughts?

- Ecwfrk - 2011-01-23

steve1977 Wrote:Is it possible to add movies to Coach Potatoe that are on IMDB, but not on TMDB? I was trying "National Lampoon's Joy of Sex" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087513/), but CP doesnt find it through the search and I am getting an "error 500" when using the user script.

Any thoughts?

Using the latest Windows EXE version, I put Joy of Sex (1984) and National Lampoon's Joy of Sex into the search in CP and it pulled it right up with either search term.
So it doesn't seem like the program itself has any issues with it.

- alshain - 2011-01-23

Mike8913 Wrote:
Code:
19:08:29 ERROR [     app.lib.provider.rss] Error parsing RSS. no element found: line 1, column 0

This error seems to be preventing CP from access the nzbs. Any idea what this is.

I'm using nzbmatrix with giganews on sab. NZBmatrix successfully finds my searches both within CP and when I search manually on their site. Any help would be great!

Make sure you have entered your NZBMatrix details correctly. In the log, you can see the search URLs that CP uses. Try browsing one of them manually and see what you get.

- jompan87 - 2011-01-23

Thank you alshain for your great efforts into this program! I must say my life got alot easyer using CP and Mobilecouch Laugh

Keep up the good work!

- Ecwfrk - 2011-01-23

Edit: Found the culprit. Apparently I didn't pay enough attention when adding movies and somehow ended up with http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107961/ in my wanted list. In the log it showed everything was fine until it hit "Searching page:1 VideoETA for Rigoletto: A Musical Fantasy Ringing of Truth & Filled With Mystery & Love" at which point it'd die. Deleted that movie from my watched list and now all is well.

-----------------------------
I don't know what happened, but I installed CP (windows binary version), was adding movies and it was picking up the NZBs for the available movies fine, but at a certain point (at around 500 movies in my wanted list, 44 found) it stopped grabbing any more NZBs. Restarting and such didn't help. Even trying to trigger single searches on movies I knew were available didn't do anything.

I finished adding movies (around 650 total) backed up the data.db file, deleted everything else, ran a clean install, reconfigured it, shut it down, copied over the backed up version of the data.db to the install folder, and restarted CP and it started picking up files again.

I didn't figure out what caused it, but figured I'd post how I fixed it in case someone else runs into the same problem.

Edit: Just noticed, it still missed several available movies on the recheck. But a forcesingle picked them up this time when it wasn't before. I left a couple available ones in the wanted list to see if the next check will pick them up.

- Mike8913 - 2011-01-24

CP Log

This is a new log and one hat represents what I usually see. Using the URLs in the log gives no errors so I assume my nzbmatrix stuff is setup correctly. It seems like nothing is being added to SAB though.

- alshain - 2011-01-24

Your paste has expired.

- Mike8913 - 2011-01-24

CP Log

don't know why that expired so quickly.

here we are. like I said. it seems nzbmatrix has found the movies, but either CP isnt sending them to sab or something in sab is preventing the communication. but sab is running and connections tested successfully.

- zorvalth - 2011-01-26

Sorry if this is asked before but i couldnt find the answer.

I setup the CP in Stetings-General to check for torrents every one hour but under my wanted movies it says that will check in again in almost 7 days?

Renaming Problem - Tophicles - 2011-01-26

Just posting my renaming problem, as requested, here's the log:

PHP Code:
14:16:40 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamerRemoving file /mnt/user/sab_process/Black Swan (2010DVDScr XviD ENG/GigaFlat-Your_FREE_UseNet_Account/ReadMeFirst.url.
14:16:40 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamerRemoving file /mnt/user/sab_process/Black Swan (2010DVDScr XviD ENG/GigaFlat-Your_FREE_UseNet_Account/Get_Your_Free_Usenet_Account_Here.url.
14:16:40 ERROR [     app.lib.cron.renamerTried to clean-up download folderbut '/mnt/user/sab_process/Black Swan (2010) DVDScr XviD ENG' isn't empty.
14:16:40 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Removing file /mnt/user/sab_process/Black Swan (2010) DVDScr XviD ENG/ReadMeFirst.url.
14:16:40 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Removing file /mnt/user/sab_process/Black Swan (2010) DVDScr XviD ENG/Watch_Over_3500_HDTV_Channels_On_Your_PC_With_SatelliteDirect.url.
14:16:40 INFO  [             app.lib.xbmc] XBMC library update initiated
14:16:40 INFO  [             app.lib.xbmc] XBMC notification to 172.16.17.55:1337 successful.
14:16:40 INFO  [             app.lib.xbmc] XBMC notification to 172.16.17.55:1337 successful.
14:16:40 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] XMG TMDB API failure.  Please report to developers. API returned: Unknown TMDB data format: Nothing found.
14:16:39 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Finding subtitles for: /mnt/user/movies/Blank Screen (1999)
14:16:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Finding trailers for: /mnt/user/movies/Blank Screen (1999)
14:16:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/mnt/user/sab_process/Black Swan (2010) DVDScr XviD ENG/BlSwan.Scr/Black Swan Screener.avi" to /mnt/user/movies/Blank Screen (1999)/Blank Screen.avi.
14:16:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 699.
14:16:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory /mnt/user/movies/Blank Screen (1999)
14:16:24 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Black Swan Screener.avi
14:16:24 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Retrieved metainfo: {u'
common': [{u'comment': u'Has audio/video index (6.5 MB)', u'mime type': u'video/x-msvideo', u'image height': 272, u'frame rate': 24.0, u'producer': u'Nandub v1.0rc2', u'image width': 640, u'endianness': u'Little endian', u'duration': u'1:47:26', u'bit rate': 901600.0}], u'audio stream': [{u'compression rate': 7.0999999999999996, u'compression': u'mp3', u'sample rate': 48000.0, u'duration': u'1:47:26', u'bit rate': 216100.0, u'channel': 2}], u'video stream': [{u'image height': 272, u'compression': u'xvid', u'image width': 640, u'bits/pixel': 12, u'duration': u'1:47:26', u'frame rate': 24.0}]}
14:16:22 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: []
14:16:18 INFO  [movie.sources.imdbWrapper] IMDB - Searching for movie: blswan scr
14:16:18 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB