Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Hellnino18 - 2013-03-17

Hi giftie, where can I find the 3.0.1 version? Is it only for Frodo? I'm always in 2.7.9...

Thanks in advance.

Re: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2013-03-17

Yes 3.0.0 and up is only for frodo. I haven't made an updated Eden version for quite a while.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Martijn - 2013-03-17

(2013-03-17, 15:51)giftie Wrote: Yes 3.0.0 and up is only for frodo. I haven't made an updated Eden version for quite a while.

There is no download link for Frodo besides the old one in the OP. Mind updating it or removing the link and point to git source (or update repo Wink )?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Hellnino18 - 2013-03-17

(2013-03-17, 15:51)giftie Wrote: Yes 3.0.0 and up is only for frodo. I haven't made an updated Eden version for quite a while.

Ok thanks for your response giftie, I'm trying to upgrade to Frodo, it's the moment to do that Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - JKWD - 2013-03-19

Hi Giftie, I'm hoping you can help me please, but before I ask let me thank you for your excellent script - what it does is fantastic and really adds to the XBMC experience. I do have a difficulty however - I have music that's not particularly well organised and I'm in the process of putting that right - and when I do a batch of reorganising I do a rescan of the XBMC library - whereupon all of the great work that has been have done via cdART manager somehow gets rubbed out. I have been trying to do library exports of data (to separate files) before doing the library updates but for some reason XBMC does not catch the fact that cdART manager has made changes (or at least that is the effect if not the cause !).

I'm on Frodo under win 8 with cdART Manager 3.0.1. In my attempt to resolve this issue I did a clean install of XBMC and am hooked up to a local drive on my pc (ie vanilla setup Vs a NAS/MySQL setup etc.)

Apologies in advance if this issue has already been raised, but I couldn't get the right search to find it if this is the case.

Many Thanks,
JKWD

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2013-03-19

(2013-03-19, 00:18)JKWD Wrote: Hi Giftie, I'm hoping you can help me please, but before I ask let me thank you for your excellent script - what it does is fantastic and really adds to the XBMC experience. I do have a difficulty however - I have music that's not particularly well organised and I'm in the process of putting that right - and when I do a batch of reorganising I do a rescan of the XBMC library - whereupon all of the great work that has been have done via cdART manager somehow gets rubbed out. I have been trying to do library exports of data (to separate files) before doing the library updates but for some reason XBMC does not catch the fact that cdART manager has made changes (or at least that is the effect if not the cause !).

I'm on Frodo under win 8 with cdART Manager 3.0.1. In my attempt to resolve this issue I did a clean install of XBMC and am hooked up to a local drive on my pc (ie vanilla setup Vs a NAS/MySQL setup etc.)

Apologies in advance if this issue has already been raised, but I couldn't get the right search to find it if this is the case.

Many Thanks,
JKWD

Frodo does not have a great method to keep Music artwork up to date, like it does for Video. It is almost impossible to get XBMC to catch the new artwork, especially if it had originally downloaded it. Hopefully this will be corrected for Gotham....

Also don't forget to use the Update Addon Database feature, rather than rebuilding the database.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Hellnino18 - 2013-03-20

Is Update Addon Database update and remove music that doesn't exist anymore? Or only add the new music?

Thanks in advance...

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-20, 17:22)Hellnino18 Wrote: Is Update Addon Database update and remove music that doesn't exist anymore? Or only add the new music?

Thanks in advance...

Update will remove music not existing in the XBMC Library and add new music.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Hellnino18 - 2013-03-22

Great thanks Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Paynemaster - 2013-03-22

Hello everyone.iam still quite a noob if its about cdART Manager. It Looks quite impressive, but i don't know a thing on how to set it up. I allready installed cdART 3.0.1 and iam at Frodo 12.1 but i don't have a clue on how to scrape it. Ss there some sort of tutorial, or anyone who can give me a push in a direction?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Alim - 2013-03-23

Hi,
I'm having few issues with this addon. Yesterday, I added a couple of albums and it got all the disc art and stuff automatically, today I have added few more albums in the library but the cdART doesn't reflect it, it still shows just yesterdays dics and searches for those. Do i have to update it in settings ? Here's the debug log :- http://pastebin.com/zECYjKGf

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - TRaSH - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-22, 19:21)Paynemaster Wrote: Hello everyone.iam still quite a noob if its about cdART Manager. It Looks quite impressive, but i don't know a thing on how to set it up. I allready installed cdART 3.0.1 and iam at Frodo 12.1 but i don't have a clue on how to scrape it. Ss there some sort of tutorial, or anyone who can give me a push in a direction?

first read this topic how to setup picard so it will set your folders how it should be,
including adding tags.
then run cdart

(2013-03-23, 10:16)Alim Wrote: Hi,
I'm having few issues with this addon. Yesterday, I added a couple of albums and it got all the disc art and stuff automatically, today I have added few more albums in the library but the cdART doesn't reflect it, it still shows just yesterdays dics and searches for those. Do i have to update it in settings ? Here's the debug log :- http://pastebin.com/zECYjKGf

did you rerun cdart ?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - eskro - 2013-03-23

hi guys, is cdart manager working on Android?

i get a script error when trying to access it.

thx

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Alim - 2013-03-23

@ TRaSH , yes i did run it again but it doesn't refresh the updated dics, it just shows yesterdays dics.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Paynemaster - 2013-03-23

first read this topic how to setup picard so it will set your folders how it should be,
including adding tags.
then run cdart

Iam using UbuntuXBMC. i guess this will make it different?