any trick to get "play disc" button to work w/ unencrypted blurays?
I'm using a recent Darma nightly. I've searched the forums for this a bit, and all I've seen is that this can't be done, but... Hopefully this is the appropriate forum...

I'm wondering if there is any way to get the home screen "Play Disc" button to play a bluray (unencrypted on-the-fly w/ anydvd hd)? It seems like this should be doable somehow... as there's logic that will take a bluray .iso, find the main title, and start playing it... but it doesn't work to play it directly from the home screen. While I am aware that I can navigate from my Videos or Movies folder to my optical drive, find the BDMV directory, then find the index.bdmv file, and that works, I'm trying to make this as wife-friendly as possible.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

edit: btw, I am also aware you can setup an external player. I'm not a huge fan of this... as it requires purchasing said external player, and I don't want to have to play around with trying to figure out how to make that external player behave w/ the same remote commands and close properly, etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
any trick to get "play disc" button to work w/ unencrypted blurays?0