How to Set Content scraper for Music Folder
Question 
I have added a Source under the Music Section but cannot find any way to chnage the Scraper.
In Movies i have the Option of different Scrapers. In Music that is no option to set Content.
MTV is broken so I want to try the Yahoo scraper.

Does anyone have an answer

thanks
using the context menu..

note that a music scraper does not operate on folders of files, it operates on artists and albums (i.e. you have to use the library).
k_zeon Wrote:I have added a Source under the Music Section but cannot find any way to chnage the Scraper.
In Movies i have the Option of different Scrapers. In Music that is no option to set Content.
MTV is broken so I want to try the Yahoo scraper.

Does anyone have an answer

thanks

It wont let you "set content" because its automatically set to "Music" because your in the music section. for Videos, thats different because you can have different types of videos (TV, Movies, Music Vids), but for music you cann't change the type. as for changing the scraper. go to "settings"/"Music" and have a look in there.
Big Grin 
rudeboyx Wrote:It wont let you "set content" because its automatically set to "Music" because your in the music section. for Videos, thats different because you can have different types of videos (TV, Movies, Music Vids), but for music you cann't change the type. as for changing the scraper. go to "settings"/"Music" and have a look in there.

Many Thanks. Now that you've said that I think the scraper is set to allmusic in the Settings.
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Set Content scraper for Music Folder0