Some movies & seasons not showing (XBMC DHARMA 10.1 - AEON MQ3 v1.0.1)
Good night everyone! (From Spain)

I´ve been all day with XBMC version DHARMA 10.0 with skin AEON MQ 3 version 1.0.1.

Well, after reading a bit of forums and doing some searching it seems that I could not find the right answer for my problem. Even though many had my same problem I can´t fix my own problem jejejeje.

OK, I have a certain series (don´t have much series in database) which is "Battlestar Galactica". XBMC only recognizes the 1 season and skips seasons 2 thru 4. All the information about that series is in IMDB.

I have the series organized in folders, for example:

Series
-Heroes
--Season 1
---Héroes - 01X01
---Héroes - 01X02
--Season 2
---Héroes - 02X01
---Héroes - 02X02

Also, some of the movie covers aren´t recognized and I have have the file with the exact name as the movie with the .tbn extension. All my movies are under one folder only. They are recognized in the "Videos Section" but not in the "Movies Section." It just shows a screenshot of the movie.

Thanks before hand for the help.
the default tv scraper is thetvdb.com and not imdb. Make sure your series name matches that which is in thetvdb.com

Also you may get more information if you look at your debug log. Enable debug logging (under System | Settings | Debugging) and try and scrape your media. Then open your xbmc.log (the location is dependent on your system. See the wiki for details on where your system keeps the log file). There may be some hints in the log file to explain why it is not recognising the media. If you can't work it out yourself copy the contents of the log to pastebin.com (or similar) and drop a link here.

You would probably also want to look at upgrading to Dharma 10.1
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Quote:the default tv scraper is thetvdb.com and not imdb. Make sure your series name matches that which is in thetvdb.com

Also you may get more information if you look at your debug log. Enable debug logging (under System | Settings | Debugging) and try and scrape your media. Then open your xbmc.log (the location is dependent on your system. See the wiki for details on where your system keeps the log file). There may be some hints in the log file to explain why it is not recognising the media. If you can't work it out yourself copy the contents of the log to pastebin.com (or similar) and drop a link here.

You would probably also want to look at upgrading to Dharma 10.1

Thanks rocketpants. I´ll take a log at the log file and see what happens. By the way my version is 10.1 it was a mistake by my part. Also I´ve tried using other scrappers and nothing.

Plus the names I have are the names that the program "theRenamer" chose for me but for IMDB becuase thetvdb.com does not have that series on the DB.

I believe that is the problem to my problem jejeje. So, my final question for now xD, is there a way to install the addon for TV shows the IMDB. It does let me for Movies but no for TV Shows.

Thanks Again
Elegidos Wrote:Thanks rocketpants. I´ll take a log at the log file and see what happens. By the way my version is 10.1 it was a mistake by my part. Also I´ve tried using other scrappers and nothing.

Plus the names I have are the names that the program "theRenamer" chose for me but for IMDB becuase thetvdb.com does not have that series on the DB.

I believe that is the problem to my problem jejeje. So, my final question for now xD, is there a way to install the addon for TV shows the IMDB. It does let me for Movies but no for TV Shows.

Thanks Again

I don't think anything you set to TV Shows as a source is going to scrape with anything but thetvdb. If it's not in the database, put it in. After you add it, it will scrape for anybody else that is having that problem in the future. Just make sure that the series doesn't exist under another name.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movies & seasons not showing (XBMC DHARMA 10.1 - AEON MQ3 v1.0.1)0