Kids tv progs going straight into movies section
Hi Guys,

I have been adding some more kids tv progs to my sons profile, Fireman sam, chuggington roary the racing car. The files are all .iso, i have correctly named them and placed them in my sons tv shows folder for xbmc to pick up.
I have set content to Tv, but all the progs show up in the movies section and not under tv shows. i have had to manually put episode info to get correct fanart and clicked to link them to TV show. They show up in TV show but no files are avail to play.

1. Is this because they are .iso files( never used .iso on xbmc b4. all avi or divx..
2. how can i jsut get them to show in tv and not movie, i like my library nice and tidy!

Thx in advance...

P.s.... If this is fixed in Eden, I can wait until then....... but would still like to know if it can be fixed.
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Could be something on the scraper side. Since you're adding them as a DVD IOS rather than individual episode files, they're probably seen as an entirely different entry on the scraper service (TVDB?). That's just a guess, though.
Yeah I noticed the same thing. I am trying to figure out how you can get them into TV Shows but also how to make them seperate.

The issue I have is they are a mixture of .iso/.avi/.mkv and the folders show up but it says they are empty. Is there a good way to set this up?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kids tv progs going straight into movies section0