Dumb Playlists...How?
All I want to do is make a few playlists...i.e. Oscar nominated 2010, Oscar Nominated 2011 etc.. and be able to easily add to it, manually add to it...just go through my movies select one and "Add to Playlist XYZ" Much like iTunes..you just right click and the context menu has "add to playlist...".

Is there a way to do this in XBMC (Eden)? I have messed around for a few hours with smart lists but can't figure any way, I also searched the forums and can't find an answer

TIA
Normal playlists aren't documented very well. Basically, you create a Now Playing list and save it.

Method 1 (internal):
Select the file you want to add to the normal play list, bring up the contextual menu (long press on "menu" on the Apple remote) and select "Queue item". After you've queued one item you can go back on the contextual menu and see "Now playing..." which will show everything that you've queued.

Keep using the contextual menu and queueing items until you're done, then go into "Now playing..."

You can use the contextual menu again to remove items from Now Playing, or to move them in the list.

Press the to the left on the remote to bring up the side menu and it will let you save.

Method 2:
Still looking for it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dumb Playlists...How?0