Eden and Airplay
First off, I love the Airplay function. I haven't bought a newer AppleTV yet, but using Eden's Airplay I now know how cool this feature is (having a Mac myself).

Couple things, has anyone else noticed that when your playing a video over Airplay, pausing it doesn't really do anything? I was streaming a video podcast from my Mac to Eden and I tried pausing it from both the Eden window and on my Mac and both times it looked like it was going to pause it, then it just started playing again. The only way to get the video to stop was to switch to a different view on my Mac (like switching to the TV or Music section).

Also any Movies downloaded from iTunes won't play, which I'm guessing is because of the DRM. But Music still doesn't work for me. Whenever I play a song the Airplay option shows up, but the only option under it is my Mac.

Great job to the developers. XBMC is my favorite media center.

--Aric
(2012-03-26, 04:57)awilisch Wrote: First off, I love the Airplay function. I haven't bought a newer AppleTV yet, but using Eden's Airplay I now know how cool this feature is (having a Mac myself).

Couple things, has anyone else noticed that when your playing a video over Airplay, pausing it doesn't really do anything? I was streaming a video podcast from my Mac to Eden and I tried pausing it from both the Eden window and on my Mac and both times it looked like it was going to pause it, then it just started playing again. The only way to get the video to stop was to switch to a different view on my Mac (like switching to the TV or Music section).

Also any Movies downloaded from iTunes won't play, which I'm guessing is because of the DRM. But Music still doesn't work for me. Whenever I play a song the Airplay option shows up, but the only option under it is my Mac.

Great job to the developers. XBMC is my favorite media center.

--Aric

Unfortunately sky player doesn't work either Sad It normally passes the audio to AirPlay devices and leaves the images on the iPad, however it doesn't work yet either which is a shame.
No music support for XBMC on windows. Play/Pause should work - depends on the used iOS app and iOS version. (i tested it with youtube, trailers, airvideoplayer and video app running on ios 4.3 and ios 5.0.1)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden and Airplay0