[Apple TV 2] Crashing
Platform: Apple TV2
Version of iOS: 4.3 (2557)
XBMC Build version and date compiled: XBMC 11.0 Git:20120702-f3cd288 (Compiled : Jul 2 2012)
Install Method: NitoTV (While testing I also used the apt-get to upgrade to the July 13 nightly build. However crashing was still an issue and other item also fail so I did and uninstall and reinstall using NitoTV)
Setup: XBMC running on AppleTV 2, Media located on Thecus N7700 NAS, Shared database running on MySQL

Details: I have been suffering from random crashes for a while but prior to them starting I had no crashes at all. The log files below are for a crash that I can reproduce easily and I will post additional logs for the other crash when it next happens.

The log files below are from a crash that happens when attempting to watch MIB (1080p). In this case the move did not even start and the AppleTV crash back the the standard Apple TV menu. Sometimes the move will start and I can watch a part of the movie (the record has been 16 min) but then crashes back to the AppleTV menu. I am guessing it is something to do with the file but when coupled with the other crashing I have been having I figured it might be worth asking the question.

XBMC.log

syslog

Media Info

There was no CrashReporter log from today.

The other crashing is harder to narrow down. Sometimes we can go days/weeks without a crash and other times it will crash multiple times in a night. All crashes are back to the AppleTV menu. Sometimes the crash occurs when just browsing the menus (TVShow library in particular), other times it will be when we select the TV episode we want to watch. I will grab and post log file for these next time they happen.

Any assistance will be great appreciated.
Code:
Saved crashreport to /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/LowMemory-2012-07-14-235800.plist

LowMemory crashes are nearly impossible to track down on ios. If you have thumb extraction turned on try to turn it off (see the ios faq for getting some hints for reducing crashes).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV 2] Crashing0