Win Where to put subtitles with bdmv? (urgent)
Since most of my movies (bdmv format) doesnt display well : they show up and vanish 0.5 sec later.. and no fix is coming for this...

How can i add a separate srt file he should use?

So format is bdmv structure.. but the m2ts file should use the separate srt file...
When i add it next to the m2ts he doesnt use the file (although named exactly the same), but the subtitles that are in the m2ts...

How do i do this.
I really need a working movie with subs !

Trying to watch the avengers, but this is a pain in the ass!
I would probably just wait until Avengers is actually released Wink
(2012-08-28, 18:38)prawnee Wrote: I would probably just wait until Avengers is actually released Wink

It is!
(2012-08-28, 19:08)Skank Wrote:
(2012-08-28, 18:38)prawnee Wrote: I would probably just wait until Avengers is actually released Wink

It is!

I think what he probably meant was that if you watched the movie from your own BluRay disc, released for your locale, you would be able to watch it with subtitles in your local language without having to jump through hoops.
(2012-08-27, 09:28)Skank Wrote: Since most of my movies (bdmv format) doesnt display well : they show up and vanish 0.5 sec later.. and no fix is coming for this...

How can i add a separate srt file he should use?

So format is bdmv structure.. but the m2ts file should use the separate srt file...
When i add it next to the m2ts he doesnt use the file (although named exactly the same), but the subtitles that are in the m2ts...

How do i do this.
I really need a working movie with subs !

Trying to watch the avengers, but this is a pain in the ass!

i really dont understand what youre saying
makemkv maybe?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to put subtitles with bdmv? (urgent)0